Chapter 5:

GOAL : +500 re@ds
Elsa's point of view:
Its 7 now and we want to be there at 10. So that gives us 3 hours to put make up, choose and outfit and drive there.
Just the time we need. We go through a lot of dresses before we find one that we find hot and sexy enough. Now for the make up. I like some of it, but not a lot. I feel like a clown if I do. Finally we make it out the house. At 10:30 we are standing at the door of the bar. There's a lot of guys. Some of them fat, some of them hot, some of them drunk, some with girlfriends, some that are really old and some that maybe too young.
We go to geta drink. I think I'll need more than just one.
After, about 20 minutes, being sitted there a guy approaches. He is hot. He's body is covered in tatoos.
"Hey" the mistery guy tells us
"Hi" I tell him, I feel so awkward, I don't know how to do this.
"So...." yep this is awkward.
"Wanna dance?" I blurt and after saying it I regret it. What if he doesn't wanna dance with me?
To my surprise he nods and guides me to the dance floor.
We dance with each other for a while, until I notice something.
MY FRIEND ISN'T THERE ANYMORE!! WTF!!
I'm about to ask but he's reads my mind or maybe my face is showing how surprised I am.
"Yeah, I saw her leave, do you have a ride or something?" He asks
"No, but I can call someone to pick me up?" I tell him, but I hope he can give me a ride.
"Oh, I could give you a ride if you want to?" Yeeey
"Yeah, okay" I say trying not to sound too happy.
The ride is silent as I think how to tell him about the plan. Before I even know it we are parked infront of my house.
"Well, thank you for driving me home." I tell him and as I'm about to get out the door I add
"Do you mind doing me a favor, of course you can say no if you want to I woul.." he cuts me off before i can finish.
"What is it?" He asks
"Would you fake being my boyfriend, so that my actual boyfriend sees as kissing and thinks that I'm cheating on him." I talk until something stops me.
He's KISSING me.
"Is that a yes?" I say as we broke from the kiss.
"Yes, but if we're doing this it has to do by my rules" His rules?
"Yeah, okay"
After an awkward silent I go to exit but I remember one thing.
"Whats your name? Sorry I should have asked before" I ask him. I feel so stupid. I just kissed a guy and I don't even know his name.
"I'm Harry, yours babe?" He just called me babe!!:)
"I'm Elsa"
"Well nice to meet you, Elsa" He says, I haven't noticed his accent until now. Yep, definetly I'm acting stupid tonight.
"Can I have your number now?"
I give him my number and he gives me his.
After that I leave his car and go to my house. As usual my parents aren't home, they never are. As I go to my room I lie on my bed and think about different scenarious. Some crazy thoughts come around my mind, some like: what if he's a serious killer? Crap. Now he knows where I live, also how I want Justin to find us or what were the rules was he was talking about?

---------
Please vote and comment. Leave feed back, tell me how you feel about, if you like it not, should I change something. I'll take in consideration your ideas.