Chapter 16:

Natalie's POV:

Today I'm meeting in 30 with Elsa. We've been meeting all this week for like at least 1h a day.

Before I leave I check my phone and I see what I've been fearing. A text. From the same unknown person all the time ever since I've met Elsa.

Will finally be together after tonight! I've been waiting for a long time. Just so you know you'll love me too, even if we have to work for it. First lesson. Answer me when I fucking text you. You'll be my bitch soon enough.

Unknown

Uggh. Can it stop? I think is time to tell someone.

In no time I arribe to Elsa's house. I think I'll tell her. I knock on her door.

"Hi!!" she yells happily.

"Hi" I say not that alive. I'm scarred. The fucking text said that he'll see me tonight. Fuck.

"Whats wrong?" my guess, is that she noticed.

"Well.... I have to tell someone. Is that I'been getting this texts. From someone unknown." Her face pales. Crap.

"You too??!" She screams her face filled with worry.

"What do you mean me too? Have you been receiving texts?!" What does this mean? My worry mode is on full on right now. Wait.

"Did yo receive one today?" I ask. I don't know what to hope for.

"..." As she's gonna say something her phone buzzes. We both jump. Its a text. From the unknown. Read it says.

Well then I guess you both know. This will make it easier for us. You being together. Tonight is gonna be the night.

Unknown

We decide to answer because they are pissing me the fuck off.

You asshole. If yo think this is funny. Hey, newsflash, NO ONE is laughing so FUCK OFF!

Elsa

Not even 2 seconds later the phone buzzes again.

You shouldn't have done that. But you'll learn to respect us. Will punish you until our goal is reached. And don't worry Elsa we won't be that hard on you. We know that was Natalie who sent the text.

Unknown

OKAY. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. But he's or they are not gonna talk to me like that!

"Don't worry. Nothing wilk happen. Not tonight. Come on. Lets go I'll call and tell Jason and tell him we are going over there. Call Harry and tell him to go over there." I tell Elsa reasutingly. Maybe us alone we are a easy target. But with Harry and Jason by our side not so much.

"Okay" She says nodding. We go to her room and we start packing some stuff. For a couple of nights.

"Natalie I'm lucky to have a sister like you. If I would have been alone when this text arrived I don't know what I would have done" She says as she packs her packs.

"Can we pass through my house to get my clothes and stuff?" I ask hoping that it wouldn't be too late.

"Yeah, sure. We just have to be fast." Thats for sure. I want to be at Jason's atleast at 9.

"okay" as I say that we head towards the car.

My house is like 20 minuts away from hers. But 10 minuts closer to Jason's so its in our way anyway.

We park infront of it and we go inside. I pack clothes for 2 days. I also get some champu and pads, and my tooth brush and paste. We just take 10 minuts. We get in the car and in 15 minutes we are at Jason's. We stay there for the night. Harry is also there. the next morning we go to the police and we tell them about the texts. They track it and in no more than 30 minutes they already know who did. Well they aren't as smart as they thought. I don't even want to see their faces so we leave the police and we go to celebrate.

-------

The next chapter will be the end