Chapter 12

Elsa's POV: (continued)

We woke up by Harry's phone ringing. Or should I say I woke up by the phone. His huge and muscular arm was on top of me.

"Harry, your phone is ringing!" I whispered yelled. OMG he's such a hard sleeper.

"Harry" I try again moving his arm.

"Harry come on someone is calling you" I try and finally after the 3 tries I win. I get him the phone and he grabs it.

"hello?"....."Its me why?"....."Yes"..... "Okay" I can see that he's confused by it.

"Who was it?" I ask as he gets off the phone.

"I don't really know" he said sounding off.

"What did they want?" I ask impatiently.

"They wanted me to meet them in 30 minutes at the northway park" He said thinking about the conversation. Men that was a weird one.

"Are you going?" I ask. I don't know what I would do. By one part I would want to go because I'm really curious, and by the other I wouldn't want to go because I don't know who they are. I don't know if its a trap, a joke.

"I think I should, I mean what if its important?" He said but It sounded more like a question than a statement.

"If you go I'm coming with you" I tell him reassuringly.

"No, if I go, I'm going alone. I don't know who they are. What if they want to hurt me, and then they see you and they hurt you?" He said arguing. 

After a while arguing I won. But I agreed to stay in the car until he knows its safe and then he'll call me.

 Natalie POV: (at the park)

I'm so nervous. What if he doesn't come? What if he is a jerk and he's just playing with my sister and doesn't know where she is? How does he look like? My thoughts were interrupted by a guy with a lot of tattoos coming in our direction. Maybe its him.

"Hey, what are you doing Elsa. Didn't I tell you to stay in the car!" He says angry at me.

"What are you talking about I'm not Elsa, I'm Natalie!" Wait did he say before that she was at the car.

"yeah, sure. Look if this is a kind of joke its not fucking funny!" He snaps at me.

"Hey!! Don't fucking snap at her!!" I really angry Jason protects me.

"Look if you don't believe me lets go to your car, and if Elsa is still there I'm telling you the truth." I try to talk some sens into him.

"Okay." With that he turned around and I followed him.

When we arrive to the car he opens the door.

"Look she's not....." Before he can finish the sentence he notices that Elsa is in the car.

"WTF?" He says. He's so confused.

"What?" Elsa asks

"Elsa?" Harry asks. Still not believing what's in front of his eyes.

"Yes. What wrong with you Harry?" With that she gets out of the car. Once she does her eyes are on me.

"Who, how?" Seems like the cat ate her tongue.