Chapter 10:

Natalie's POV:

 We finally arrive to the restaurant. I'm really excited and I know I shouldn't but what a heck. Let me and my imagination flow. We enter and we go to the bar.

"hi, how can I help you?" the waitress says nicely and smiles at Jason.

"hi, we were looking for a girl that she had dinner here a couple nights ago." I say rather mean than nice.

"oh, can you be more specific?" She answered

"sure, she is identical to me, hows that for specific?" I say in a sarcastic remark. I look at Jason for a second and I see that he's been watching me with his big brown eyes, surprised.

"Actually I meant a name, so I can see if she did a reservation."

"of course, Elsa, her name is Elsa" I feel sorry, maybe she was just really trying to be nice and I got jealous. 

"Let me see. Ummm. No sorry there's no reservation under that name." Crap

"Thank you" My voice at the edge of crying.

"can you look if a guy named Harry is in there?" For the first time Jason spoke, before his been just contemplating.

"yes, Harry, table for 2" YEEES. Maybe there's hope. That's all I need.

"can you do me a favor and give me his number?" he smirked at her. I hope his just doing it to get the number and just drop it after.

"Of course." She hands him a paper with Harry's name and number. "If anyone asks, I didn't give you anything. K?" She says as she grabs his hand.

"Okay" we both say at unison. I turn to leave but she stops Jason so I take a few steps and wait for Jason. But I can hear everything clearly.

"or and here" she hands him another paper."this is my number, you know if things don't work out"  Okay now there's nothing that's gonna save her from my snap.

"no, I don't want it. She is all I want, so we are not gonna end. Bye" Oh, snap. I didn't have to do it.  

Jason and I walk to the car and before he can go inside, I kiss him. He's taken by surprise so he reacts slow, but when he does our lips move in sync. 

"So I get it as you heard what I told her." Since it was a statement more than I question I just nod.

"do you feel the same way as me?" He asks. OMG. I've been waiting for hi to ask me this for a really long time.

"yes, I do." I tell him, a shy smile appears in my face, and I'm also sure that I'm blushing.

"Natalie, do you want to be my girlfriend?" YEEES. He did it!!!

"yes." I've been waiting for this for so long.

He surprised me by crushing his lips on to mine. Again they move in sync and we keep braking it to allow air into our lungs. 

We get in the car and we call the number that the waitress gave us.

"Hello?" a really deep voice answers.

"Hi, I'm looking for Harry" I asked . I'm getting really nervous, my hands were shaking, lucky me, Jason had grabbed my hand with his. I think this is what is giving me confidence to do this, if not I would already had finished the phone conversation.

"Its me. Why?" He said.

"Its a long story. Do you know where the Northway Park is?" I said hoping he would know and just meet him there, I want to say this in person. I feel like its the right thing.

"Yes" He simply answered.

"k, meet me there in 30 minutes" before I hang up I heard 'okay'.

Now we just had to wait.