Chapter 7:

Elsa's point of view:
Today at school I had to be like if nothing had happened between us. I hate it. I have to fake everything. Lucky for me the day goes pretty fast.
After I arrive home, at like 4:30 I receive a text.
Do you want to hang out today and talk about us?
Harry
Sure, what time?
Elsa
I'll pick you up at 7 will go to this dinner place that I know.
Harry
Okay I'll be ready then.
Elsa
The time passes by really quickly, and without even noticing its already 7. Someone knocks at the door. I open it and I find Harry standing there.
"Hey, are you ready?" He asked me as I opened the door
"Sure. what do you have planned?" I asked him. As I let him come in.
"I... its a surprise" i could see the confuse look in his face, like if he just thought about making it a surprise.
"God I HATE surprises." i haaate them, I usually don't react good at them. Have you seen the advertisement of the guy that its talking to the phone and he enters his house and finds a surprise party and really screams, well thats me. "You look great for the surprise" he said as I looked at my dress worried if it was too much or too less.
"Okay. Well let's go. I'm ready for this." actually I don't know who I was assuring, him or myself. Either way it worked. We left my house and he drove us through this roads it felt like he was gonna take me in a lone place to kill or something. This escenarios kept coming to my head.
"Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you if thats what you're thinking" Fuck did he just read my mind??
"Oh, okay" I just decided to mumble, because I was still a bit surprised that he knew what I was thinking. He just guessed probably. Or maybe he brings a lot of girls here so he knows what they usually think.
In 10 more minutes we arrive to the place. Its a really nice place, it looks better in the inside than the outside. While we wait for the waitress to serve us I ask him the inevitable question.
"So... what are the rules for our contract, pact?" I ask him, for a second he just looks and me and then hands me a piece of paper.
Contract:
1- If we do this I, Harry, I'm gonna be the only one you're with, other than your boyfriend.
2- If we start this we have to keep it until the end.
3- Talk with me about everything and every movement that you/we take.
4-Talk about every movement with me, so I approve.
5- don't text him without my permission.
6- take my calls and answer my messages. ALWAYS.
Signature:
WOW, he's really serious about this. He actually wrote it down. He's also a bit possessive. But is it weird that I feel attracted to it? He looks at my face inspectioning it, and after I nod He gives me a pen.
"The same rules apply to you too right, the ones of the calls and texts and that I'm the only one" he nods and after he does I sign.
After that the waitress comes and we eat our dinner. Its really good. When we are gonna leave this guy just comes to me.
"Hey, Natalie, what are you doing?" Is he talking to me right now.
"Me?" Is the only thing I can answer. I'm so confused.
"Yes you. Who else?" He said, he was really sure that I was Natalie.
"Well, you got the wrong person. My name is Elsa" I told to him. I hate when people do this and its always this Natalie chick. Like at least it happened twice this year.
"Are you sure? I mean you look like the exact same as her" he said with a really confused look.
"Well yeah I'm sure. Bye" I tell him and we leave. as I walk away I see him calling someone.

---------
Sorry that I didn't update in a long time. But it was spring break and now classes again so it took a lot of my time. I'll update more from now on. Luvs. Oh, and vote and comment