Chapter 4:

Elsa's point of view:
Now the next part of the plan is finding someone to kiss and make Justin jealous. How do I do that?!
The answer pops in my head. Taylor. She always knows what to do.
Hey do you wanna come by? And talk about the rest of the plan?
Elsa
I text to Taylor. The next second my phone vibrates.
I'll be there in 5
Taylor
When she arrives we talk about the plan. She tells me the guy needs to be hot, not to go at the school, be nice and that he need it to know about the plan. From the begging. Oh. The most important part, no feelings.
There's a party in this club of north Los Angeles, so we'll start from there.

Natalie's point of view:
The next day I go to work. After work I decide to go and ask the doctor that was at the birth of the baby that died.
I look at the documents for her name, and I decide to search it on google. Her name is Maria Anita Brown. At google the first page its the hospital page, but there doesn't say anything I didn't know. After that I roll down and I find this page where it gives you the address and the phone. I put the address on my GPS and leave.
She lives in the north of Hollywood. The ride is 30, so I relaxe and put some music on. Some Nicky Minaj comes up and I jam at her music.
Finally I arrive there. I knock on the door but no one answeres. After knocking a few times and waiting 15 minutes for an answer I go to one of the neighbours doors. An old lady answers.
"Hi sweety, do you need any help?" She says with a really sweet voice, I already like her.
"Do you know where the woman next door is?" I say looking to her door
"Oh, they moved her to a daycare" okay, this really crushed me.
"Okay, do you know which daycare is she?" I ask. Old people know a lot of stuff. Maybe she ear dropped and heard it somewhere.
"No, I'm sorry honey" then she gave me a sympathetic a look. I'm starting to get tired of them. I don't want people to think I'm weak.
"Thank you, have a nice afternoon" I tell her before hurrying to my grey 2012 ford mustang.
I get my phone out and search for the nearest daycare. It tells me that there's two, one at 27 minutes and the other at 30 minutes. Both to the opposite direction of my house, I look at my watch and its 5 I have time to go and go back and make it for dinner. I go to the one 27 minutes away while I put some music on so it goes faster. In no time I'm at the daycare.
I get out of my car and get inside the daycare building. I see a girl at reception.
"Hi, can I see if Maria Anita Brown is here?" I ask her
"Yeah sure just give me a second. You said Maria Anita Brown right?" She sais looking back at me. I just nod.
"No, sorry. We don't have anyway by that name." This just broke me.
"Oh, thanks though" I say that and I just leave.
When I enter the car I put the GPS to take me home. The ride is fine. When I arrive home dinner is ready.
"Just in time" My mom says hugging me.
"Yeah" I mumble. We all sit at the table and eat in silence. When I'm done I put my plate in the washing machine and I say good night to my parents and I go to bed.

------------
Authors note:
Vote and comment. I like writting this story but I wouldn't mind waking up in the morning and see that people appreciate it and that they like it. So please comment and vote, so I know your opinion in the story, or if you have any questions.