40 | Battle Cry

Chapter 40 - Battle cry

Tw - Mention of blood.

Electra-girl's POV

"Electra-girl." Ladybug gasped, looking at me in disbelief.

"Aww you remember me. Did you miss me?" I batted my eyelashes at them.

The looks on their faces were absolutely hilarious. It's only been two weeks since I first reappeared. Why are they so shocked to see me.

"Did you really think I was going to leave my favourite heroes just like that." I smirked.

I briefly looked at Static and saw she was getting her new staff ready for the next part of the plan.

Oh how much I love that girl.

"But how?" Chat asked dumbfounded.

"What do you mean how." I laughed at their clueless faces. "You never caught my akuma you pathetic souls. So here I am." I grinned evilly.

"Looks like it's double trouble now." Chat huffed rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Double trouble for sure little Chat." Static laughed as she struck the heroes making them tumble down to the ground. "I hope the dirt tastes nice." She smirked.

I took my staff out, "Enjoy the show bug eyes." I cackled, as a big ball of electricity formed. I stretched my staff out to the building and watched as the ball of electricity collided with the building causing a loud bang and shaking the area as the build began tumbling down on top of the heroines.

"Now that was entertaining." Static watched me in awe, I flew over to her.

"Don't worry little cuz, we are going to do bigger and worser things." I held onto her hand and flew the two of us onto the tallest building in Paris. "Take a real good look at this city, because we are going to make it our own very soon." I smirked.

"You've done well so far but now the proper war will begin. As soon as it's time, do your worst. Your time to shine has come. When I signal for you to begin, then start. Then you can put an end to your enemies." I instructed Static.

I must say I am really proud of her; she's taken my sarcasm which is absolutely beautiful. She's literally a mini-me.

I looked down at my wrist and looked down at hers. Her bar was halfway whilst mine was only a quarter full.

"Make sure you fill up your bar. I'll have mine done in no time. We'll meet up once the bar is complete. Call me if you need backup because I'm certain ladybug is going to get her team but don't worry, we have our own."

"We do?"

"Yup and I'm 100% sure you're going to like it." I smirked at her. "You'll find out very soon my dear cousin. Now go, stay in hiding until I say so."

"I can't wait for the downfall of these heroes." Static clapped ecstatically. She put her game face on and jumped back down into the city.

Oh, how much I'm going to enjoy this one.

The purple butterfly appeared in front of my face. "Hawkmoth it's time."

Hawkmoth's POV

Electra-girl is one smart girl, I'll give her that.

Her plan to collect the miraculous is truly a masterpiece and I'm certain she will be able to do it. For once I don't feel as if I have to pressure her into getting the miraculous. She will do it in her own time, I know she will.

Even just seeing the chaos she has already began causing is a beautiful sight.

Even though the power I'm about to grant her is risky, I know she will be able to use it right. She's certainly impressed me.