First Bite

"What? You won't give me one?" I asked.

Ayato smirks and said, "Make it yourself, if you want to eat. I won't give you mine."
After saying that he teleported away. He even takes the pancakes away.

'Rude brat!' Yuu thought annoyingly.

Looking at the time, the final class is getting started, 'Should I go? It's going be awkward.' , Yuu was thinking and then he heard someone opens the door.

It was someone who I didn't want to see in this situation. It was Reiji.
I can stern feel the glares he is pointing at me.

Reiji said with a frown," Skipping classes? I never thought you would skip classes. Yesterday you were involuntary so I forgave you. But now you skip class again? You need some punishment."

'Um?? Punishment? Why does it sound weird after it comes out of Reiji's mouth? ' Yuu thought weirdly.

Reiji sharpens his tone,
" Understand?"

He must've sensed that I was distracted.

"But, it wasn't my fault.", I retorted out loud immediately, It must be nothing good coming out from the six brothers, even though Reiji look like a serious person. My instincts are telling me that this is no good. Punishment? It sounds even weirder.

But as soon as I said it, I regret it immediately, the glare that Reiji is giving me is about to condense.

"Don't make any excuse, Come to my room this night." Reiji said and immediately teleported without giving me a chance to talk.

'Ar, fuck, I messed up, I know Reiji dislikes disobedience and I say it like that. It backfired ' Yuu thought depressingly.

'Now, I don't even want to go to the class anymore. Let's go to somewhere quiet. I need to calm down myself. Although Reiji might get angry even more.' Yuu sighs.

After that, Yuu started to go to the roof top.

'The only place I can think of as a quiet is the roof top for now. My acrophobia won't be triggered as long as I don't look down."

'Get some energy for tonight.' Yuu thought.

Along the way, I was so uncomfortable that I just want to disappear. Is this school not a normal school? Why are all people staring at me? And most of them looked all pale.

I should've thought of it, since this is a Night school where the six brothers go. It would not be normal. I didn't notice much since I was with Shu yesterday.

I quickly pass through the crowds and make my way to the roof top.

I sigh with a relief, 'Phew.. ' Before I get my sigh a little longer, I saw a certain person.
It was Laito. I guess He was sleeping.

Yuu frowns, 'I should head back, dealing with him is better than being stared at by everyone.'

As Yuu just steps back, Yuu was suddenly hugged by a pair of hands and hear the familiar annoying voice.

"Fufu~~ It hurts to know that you are leaving me behind, sweetie-chan," Laito said while hugging Yuu.

Yuu's calm face was almost beginning to crack, "Let's me go, Laito."

Although I knew it would be futile.

Laito smirks ,"Hehe~~ no"

Yuu- 'tsk, I feel like this is my unlucky day.'

"Sweetie-chan~~ I am hungry~~", Laito said while playing with Yuu's hair and his lips touching Yuu's fair neck. His eyes glowing with delight and he licks his lip subconsciously.

Yuu frowns.
It was impossible to stop him. I know this day would come sooner or later. And I won't be lucky like that time Laito got interrupted by Ayato.

Laito looks at Yuu with a smirk knowing his little thoughts, "You can't escape~~hehe."

As Laito sinks into my neck, Yuu body got tense and struggle subconsciously.

But Laito sinks down his fangs even further as Yuu struggles.

It terrible.
I can almost feel his fangs in sinking in my neck.

Seeing that Yuu face was almost pale and has signs of going to be fainted, Laito stops, it would be bad to scare the little one,"It tastes so delicious~~."

Yuu gritted his teeth, not allowing his consciousness to go away. It's not a nice choice to leave my body unconscious to Laito. He totally looks like a pervert.

Yuu stands up barely, "Let me go. You have it enough right."

Laito looks at Yuu pale and shaky figure and said with a smile, "Are you sure you want me to let go?"

Yuu said angrily, "Whose fault do you think it is?"

Laito laughs, "Little angel can also be angry. It's so cute~~"

Laito's figure in Yuu's mind has be clashed by a thousands knife.

"I am fine by myself.",Yuu said while slashing Laito with knives in his mind and stood up firmly.

"Really?," Laito looks at Yuu with a brief surprise. His still looks pale but his body is not shaking anymore.

"Hm." Yuu walks away with a reply.

Laito looks at Yuu's walking back and a smirk on his face, "Oho~~ Interesting ~~ Look like little angel got many secrets."

....

After getting away from Laito, Yuu decided to go to class anyway. He decided sleep in class.

He has to recharge his energy. This day was too tiring.
And he has too face Reiji at the mansion too.
Just thinking about that, Yuu shivers. He really can't deal with people like Reiji.

..............