Night School

After sleeping for a couple of hours, I heard a knock on my door.

'Really I don't want to get up.' I kept quiet.

Then the sound of knocking come again. This time, it's a little rough.

'Umm..should I get up? As far as I know, the brothers would not knock politely like this, ah..It Reiji.'

I get up from bed and open the door, there I see the glaring face of Reiji.

Reiji looks at the boy in front him who look like he just got up from bed, messy hair, sleepy eyes.
Reiji said, "Why don't you answer the first time I knock? Your manners are really deplorable."

Yuu looks down and said, "Sorry, what it is?"

Reiji sigh, "You will be going to the school with us, the clothes are on your table. Come down after changing." Then he disappears.

I look at the table, there is really a uniform similar to the brothers.

Looking at the clothes which fit me. I wander how they do fast like that.

"Sigh, I have to go to school? Schools are too loud and too many people. The only good thing is school is at night."
Thinking of this a smile appears on his face.

After changing the clothes, reaching the stairs, and looks down, some of the brothers are already here. Hmm, Where is Yui? She still hasn't arrived? Ayato isn't there too.

The brothers also saw him.

Laito smirks, "Hello,
sweetie-chan~~"

The teddy boy said, "Teddy looks dolly comes."

I didn't bother them. I was about to go down, I stop when I saw the long stairs, and the height.

'Umm, I didn't really bothered by the stairs when I was climbing yesterday, but now when I really saw it again, It really high.'

The white haired boy was wandering how to get down without being noticed by the brothers that he is afraid of high.

Reiji asked, "Why aren't you coming down?"

I was at a loss, I don't know how to answer. I can't just say that I was afraid of high places, that would be embarrassing.

Laito smirks and said, "Wouldn't it be that you are afraid of high? I can see that your knees are shaking slightly, sweetie-chan~~"

When he said that, I can see that the other brothers also look up to me again.

My face couldn't help but has a slight flush which was unnoticed by the brothers.

Laito was a little surprised and laugh, "Fu~Fu~ Really? Sweetie-chan, hahaha."

The teddy boy was smiling creepily, "Teddy, dolly is afraid of high, let's play that sometime."

I also see that the blonde guy has a smirk on his face.

Reiji just cough with his hand on his mouth.

The pink head has blush on his face.

I almost wanted to punch him, why is he the one who is blushing!?

It is really an awkward moment for me. I don't know what to do.
I never talk too much because since in the Church, people in there don't like talk to me much too, they all just talk to Yui, I don't have friends either, so I don't know what to do in theses awkward situation.

The next moment I was carried by someone.

"Fu~Fu~ I will help you~~" the voice of fedora come above me.