Pancake

After the accident Yuu became extremely wary of causing any sort of trouble even if it was unintentional.

The way Reiji had treated him left an indelible mark on his psyche and he could still vividly recall the tingling sensations he had experienced that day.

It was strange how that incident had become one of the most memorable moments of his life a moment that stood out amongst the wonders he had encountered.

Living in the Church had kept Yuu sheltered and innocent yet he knew all too well the consequences of revealing his sexuality. The mere thought of it sent shivers down his spine knowing that it would unleash a living hell upon him.

But he had kept his true self hidden concealed from prying eyes and no one had ever discovered his secret.

Every encounter with Reiji stirred up a mix of emotions within Yuu leaving him feeling uneasy and uncertain. He couldn't quite comprehend why he felt this way towards Reiji the one who had inflicted such harm upon him. Shouldn't it be Reiji who felt the discomfort knowing that he had poisoned Yuu? It was a perplexing situation that only added to Yuu's confusion.

Reiji's nonchalant demeanor irked Yuu further making him question why he himself was the one feeling aggrieved. After all it was Reiji who had inflicted harm upon him poisoning him with unknown substances. The logic of the situation seemed misplaced and it left Yuu grappling for answers.

In an attempt to find solace, Yuu rationalized that his emotional turmoil must be a result of the drugs Reiji had administered.

It was easier to blame the chemicals rather than trying to comprehend the complex web of emotions that entangled him whenever he encountered Reiji.

Meanwhile Yui observed Yuu's unsettled face with a mixture of curiosity and concern. This was the first time she had witnessed such raw emotion on his usually restrained countenance.

As for the brothers, they too noticed the sudden shift in Yuu's demeanor but chose not to address it. Perhaps they were used to his stony facade so when they saw Yuu's change they simply observe him.

In the end the silence hung heavy in the room mirroring the weight of Yuu's confusion. With no one willing or able to unravel the complexities of his emotions he was left to navigate this perplexing situation on his own.

In the car, Laito takes a seat next to Yuu a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"You look extra adorable today little cutie~~" :He remarks playfully.

The uneasy feelings were disturbed by Laito's sudden attention Yuu's expression turns blank as he gives him a puzzled look.

Bursting into laughter, Laito's amusement fills the air: "Ahahahaha!"

Confused by the situation, Yuu remains silent unable to comprehend why Laito is laughing like an absolute fool.

Hearing Laito's laughter Ayato glances at Yuu and demands: "Hey, Yuu, make me some pancakes today too!"

Without hesitation Yuu's response is nearly immediate: "No."

Angrily Ayato raises his voice: "Ore-sama told you to make them so you better make them!"

Clicking his tongue in annoyance Yuu mutters under his breath: "Brat."

Today Yuu's mind was filled with athoughts that accidentally slipped out of his mouth revealing his innermost musings.