Moving to the mansion

The car was driving for hours.
Inside the car, a boy was dazing the scenes outside the scenes with no expression. His face was always like that since he get on the taxi car. He was wearing a white shirt and and blue trousers. Beside him was a girl with blonde hair and pink eyes, peeping the boy from times to times.

Yui looks at the boy again, 'Father also sends him with me. Although he and me wasn't particularly close, it was a relief for me since I won't be alone.'

'He is always quiet and always in a daze. I wander what he is thinking. Does he not feel nervous? Am i the only one who feels nervous? I want to talk to him but the silence aura around him preventing from me not to' She sighs.

Back to Yuu

'Umm, she is looking at me again.
What does she want? It not like I dislike her. She has been watching me since the car drove but she doesn't say anything even though she looked she wanted to.'

'Yui and I don't interact each other. So, we are not close. Father said he was going to foreign but I don't believe it.
Because I can detect lies.'

'Sigh... It been five hours. I am getting tired and bored'

'I will sleep'

Yui looks at Yuu, 'oh, he is sleeping now. I guess he is tired'

.....

Yuu feels someone shaking him.
He opens one of his eyes and see Yui waking him up. 

"Oh..we arrive?"

She smiles at me, "Yes, look at that mansion. It's very huge."

She looks excited.
I look at the mansion and woah I admit that it is very huge.
So, they are rich.
I wander who will be living in such a mansion. I hope that they aren't too bad. You know, rich guys...

I grabs my stuffs and followed behind Yui.

I look at the mansion and I couldn't have but feel gloomy.
It shouldn't be huanted, right?
Anyway, I have a bad feeling about this mansion.
They also have garden and water fountain. The style is very good.

Just as I was thinking the rain suddenly pours down.

Yui started to screams and runs.
I also followed her.
I sigh, it really weird to rain suddenly.

I watch and Yui started to knock the door.

"Hello? "She shouted.

But not a single sound was heard.

"Maybe they haven't been notified?", I said.

Yui looked surprised.

I asked, "What?"

She smiles, "It just that you talk to me."

I look at her stupidly, is it talking weird? But then again, it seem that I haven't talk to her since in the car.

I just shrugged.

I go to the door and try to push but it won't open. I tried again to push with more strength but the door open suddenly with a noise before I even touch the door.

Yui let out a frightened small sound. She also saw how it open on itself.

I couldn't but help think, is it really huanted?

Yui steps into the mansion.

I still followed her though I am still feeling uneasy about this place.

Yui call out, "Hello? Is anyone here?"

I look at the mansion, it is really huge. The styles look expensive. I was walking along the wall looking the pictures on the wall.
Then I heard Yui's scream.
I turn around saw Yui being pinned down by a red headed looking guy.

I was speechless. Really? This place is so weird. A creepy mansion and now a creepy guy who is trying to rape.
I was going to help Yui but I stop till I saw his fangs.
He was going to bite Yui.

He was almost gonna let out a sound but he managed to stop and not showing any emotion on his face just like from the start.
A calm face.

Yui screams and but before his fangs reach her neck.

A harsh voice sounded from above the stair.

"Ayato, didn't I tell you to stuff like that in your room?

"Damn, Reiji! " the red guy said annoyingly.

I look up the stairs and I saw a guy with a purple hair but not too much of purple, he also has some gray and black. He was wearing a glasses. He looked paled as the red guy.

I have a horrible guess.
It wouldn't be that this is a mansion of vampires?

This idea make me troublesome.
There is no way I'm going to live with vampires, and the mansion is huge, I bet there won't only two or three vampires.

I was busy thinking and saw the guy named Reiji leading Yui to the upstair. And the red guy disappears.

Wait, they didn't see me?
And the most surprising thing is Yui forgot me?

Oh, this is a chance for me to escape. But Yui...
Although we are not close, I am not that cold hearted but I am not that of a nice guy to help her by risking my life.

Vampires are cold blooded creatures. You will never know what they gonna do.

Wait, this is the mansion where vampires live. There is no way father does not know about it.
Did he send deliberately? But why? Forget about me but he send Yui, his favourite daughter?

Even though his mind was messy, not a single expression was showing on his face.

Uhh, what do I do?