The Eldest Shu

I slept in the car, the brothers notice Yuu was sleeping. I slept peacefully till I heard noises of girls screaming. I was forced to wake up, my mood was a little gloomy.

Fedora guy laughes at me.

After getting out of the car, we were greeted with crazy fan girls.
My first expression of school was a little bad. I hate loud noise. They are tingling my ears.
I wander how the brothers can withstand it. I mean, they are vampires ,right? Their senses will be strong.

"Ahh! My husband!"

"Reiji-sama! Look at me!"

"Laito-kun !! "

"Ayato-sama!!!"

"Shu, my love!!!"

"Kyaa!!! Kanato-kun is so cute!!"

"Subaru-sama! I love you!!!"

Noises coming one after another.

"We love you all!!!"

I tsked. Subaru also tsked.

We both look at each other.

Subaru looks away with a little blush.

I look down and can't help but smirk a little which was unnoticed by the brothers.
'This pink guy is a little cute.
I haven't heard his name.
Come to think of it, I haven't known the some of the brother's name.'

Then I heard they are cursing Yui. Oh, poor Yui.

Reiji said, "Miss Komori will with Ayato and Laito. Yuu will be with Shu."

Looking at the blonde guy Reiji pointed, ah so this guy is Shu.
Then he said the time to the other brothers.
"Don't skips the class." He commanded with a harsh sound.

All the brothers just shrugged.

I look at Shu and saw he starting to walk. I followed him.
After a couple of minutes of following, I look at Shu who doesn't seem to be going to the class.

"Umm, Shu, aren't you going to class?" I asked.

Shu looks at white boy behind him and said, "No."

I was speechless. Reiji did really talk about not skipping classes right?

"But.." I try to talk.

"Noisy." Shu close my mouth with a single word.

I couldn't do anything but followed him since I don't know where the class and Shu doesn't seem to want to tell me where.

I sigh and followed him, leading to the music room.

"Music room? What are you gonna do?" I asked Shu.

Shu looks at me and said, "Why are being talkative now? Just stay quiet like usual. I'm going to sleep now." Then he lies down on the couch and sleep.

I look at the sleeping Shu, feeling speechless.

He is the eldest, right? Why is he like this? Because of his long life span? Yesterday, Shu may have detected me trying to escape.
Eventually, I didn't so he didn't talk about it. The look in his eyes when he looked at me yesterday, it was like predator.
Well, they are predators.

I sigh not knowing what am I suppose to do. Then I sense something, it was a tinkering sound. I mumbled, "Are they here?" Then I saw a glowing butterfly pass through the wall and fly to me followed by more butterflies.

I look at Shu and then I stretch my finger out towards the butterfly and it leans on my hand. I smiles and said softly, "Hey, there little one."

Then suddenly the butterflies disappears.

Then I heard Shu asked, "What are you mumbling?"

I look at him and answer, "Nothing."

Shu grabs and hugs my wrist and said, "It good to sleep than whispering yourself."

I try to break free from Shu hand but I can't even move.

"Sleep." Shu pets
my head.

I sigh, wandering how Reiji will scold me for skipping classes.
As time pass by, I drifted into sleep.

After Yuu fell asleep, Shu opens one of his eyes and look at white fluffy hair boy. Silently sniffing his neck and then lick it. He was about to bite when the boy in his arms mumbles. He looks at Yuu's sleeping face for a few seconds then went to sleep again.

....

The door crack opens.

Shu opens his eyes and saw his good brother Reiji glaring at him.

Reiji glares at Shu, "You skip all the classes and even make Yuu to skip along with you? The school is over. Come to the car. We are going back to the mansion."

Shu doesn't care about Reiji and look at the still sleeping boy.

Reiji also looks at Yuu and then disappears.

Shu carries the boy in bridal style and teleport to car.

Then the brothers saw Shu carrying Yuu.

Laito smirk in a weird way, "Fu~Fu~ What happened to sweetie-chan?"

Yui looks at Yuu in Shu with unpredictable eyes.
A little worry or maybe something else.

Ayato glares at Shu, "Oi! Shu, did you bite him!?"

Shu just replied, "He is just sleeping."

Looking at Yuu sleeping, the brothers were all just silent not knowing what they thinking.

Reiji ticked his glasses and said, "We are going."

Then all the brothers got into the car. Along the way, there was silence in the car. Everyone was looking at the boy in Shu arms.

Kanato said, "Why isn't he waking up, teddy? Is dolly a heavy sleeper?"

Laito smirks , "Fu~Fu~ Aren't we all lucky that we got to see sweetie-chan sleeping face?
Look, he really looks like an angel or he may really is an angel~~"

The brothers silently accepted.
Because it really is. His peaceful face, his white fluffy hair, his beautiful face which really looks like a sleeping angel.

So peaceful that no one want to disturb him.

Thinking, all brothers slightly become uneasy with their actions.
The most obvious was Subaru.
His face was flushed with redness.

...

When they arrive at the mansion, Shu teleports as soon as he steps out of the car with Yuu, causing the brothers to silently curse. Shu teleports to Yuu's room and put Yuu on his bed then he disappears.

......

~~~~~