Chapter 1: The Hero in Azure.

Sodor, an Island full of magics and kingdoms. Rich with mana, water the purest of blue, and beaches yellow as the shining rays of the sun. There are 6 kingdoms on the island; Crystal, Light, Fire, Ground, Ice, and Wind.

The two most powerful of the six are the Crystal and Light Kingdoms. They were once overlooked by two of Sodor's Deities: Crystello, Goddess of the Mystic Crystals, and Lux-Aurea, Goddess of the Golden Light. Each goddess had a child, Rex-Isapis, the heroic Dual-Wielder of Dimond-Dust, and Regina-Auream, the kind and caring fencer, whose mana circuits held the power to create Gold-Dust. A tender feeling was between these two, but their days were short-lived for one of the dark deities sealed their fate. On their deathbed, Rex-Isapis and Regina-Auream asked Crystello and Lux-Aurea to entrust their magics to the royal families, so they have the power when they needed it most. In the form of pendants, Crytello and Lux-Aurea gave the two powers of their children to the royal families. Having them swear to an oath that they'll never abuse it. The royal family of the crystal Kingdom received the Diamond-Dust, while the royal family of light got the Gold-Dust. The pendants were special, not only did they held the two Dusts within them, but they also have the creation factors. Learning the spells, both families learned how to make them and how to bound them to their relatives, so if they need to, they can summon a pendant of their own and use the power within for Emergencies or to save others. But even with that power, a heinous plot by the noble family working under the Billintons would come into Fruition.

Centuries after the deities left for their personal realms, causing the dark ones to follow, the plot went through, causing the Billinton Family to reluctantly leave the kingdom. With mercenaries hired, they were chased, and with the schemes of the noble who was titled high sage. He intended to bring the family down and claim the kingdom as his own, while also spreading false tales of them dying from an invasion.

This is where it truly begins.

About three years since the Billinton Family has supposedly been slaughtered by vicious invaders, another brilliant day came for Lady Stone. Being the second born of King Burnett and Queen Tasha, Lady was a very beautiful and studious young woman, who deeply cared for her subjects in the kingdom of light. She's also cheerful too, with a smile on her face on every day of the week, and her long golden hair which she makes sure to properly attend. She has a great sense of right and wrong, just like the rest of her family, and is truly loved by them even with some of their strict factors. However, unlike most royal families, Lady found her's to be most lenient and respecting of her choices.

With a glance out the window, Lady admired the morning light of the sunrise as it peered over the hills and countryside. She grinned happily at this breathtaking view as the breeze from the open hatch coursed through her long shining hair. Her dark pink eyes glistened as the sun slowly reached its daylight mark.

"Lady! Are you up?!" Lady faced towards the door, fast on her heel. A knock came this time as the voice asked again. "Lady Stone! Are you awake?" "Yes, Mother!" The princess promptly spoke in reply. "I was a tad distracted with the sunrise. Sorry!" A sigh came from Tasha's lips. "Don't be, sweetie! I was just making sure that you are. Just, please make sure that you make it for breakfast today. We're having it a bit early today since we're going to spend some time as a family within the out skirting woods."

The words that exited through Tasha's mouth cracked an even wider smile on Lady's lips. She enjoyed spending time with her family, for it meant a very peaceful and relaxing day for them. Not that every day is mostly peaceful, but being the studious girl she was, Lady knew of the fragileness of the peace between the different kingdoms, and since the day when the Billintons of the Crystal Kingdom were "Attacked," She intended to savor any great day that she had, so she could remember the good times should war ever break out.