Ch 10 - "Relationship Goals"

3rd POV

Steve got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, he was so happy and flustered. His face was red from what had just happened in the shower less then 10 minutes ago and he even let out a happy scream.

He stepped out of the batheoom to see slightly wet footprints on the ground, he rolled his eyes but smiled and walked down the hall. He hummed a song as he went up to his room and seen no Billy, he didnt think much of it so he threw on some boxers and sweat pants. Steve put on a tank top and whistled while he walked down the stairs.

Steve went into the kitchen not noticing Billy and grabbed a bunch of paper towels. He walked out still not noticing Billy and got on his hands and knees. He started to clean up the footprints amd Billy walked up from behind him.

Billy stared at Steve's ass and Steve felt eyes on him so he looked back and seen Billy, they made eye contact and Steve blushed as his mind went to the kiss.
Steve quickly looked away and continued to clean, Billy grinned and quietly walked up behind Steve, Steve looked back just as Billy slapped his ass, hard.

"AH!" He yelped and glared at Billy while he rubbed his now soar ass. "Billy!" He whined and Billy snorted before laughing. After a while Billy finally stopped laughing and Steve went back to cleaning, they sat in silence, comfortable silence.

Billy looked up at the clock and seen it was only 9:30 so they have 6 hours to themselves. Billy looked back at Steve to see he's done and walking sway, Billy got up and went behind Steve as he set the bucket and stuff down.

"Billy I-" Steve turned around to ask him something but immediately after he did turn around Billy had other plans and kissed him wrapping his arms around Steve's waist. Steve melted into his touch and kissed back wrapping his arms around Billy's neck tightly so he wont fall or anything.

Billy slipped his tounge into Steve's mouth making him slightly moan, they had waited for this moment for months now and they weren't gonna take the opportunity and miss it. Billy pushed Steve against the wall and their make out session started to get heated, really heated.

Steve felt himself getting hard by the moment and he just knew Billy was too. Billy broke th kiss as they both huffed and puffed, Billy went to Steve's neck and started to kiss some spots and right after he sucked on them to make hickey's.
"Billy~" Steve moaned out and moved his hands to Billy's back gripping onto his shirt.

Billy pulled away from Steve's neck and the 2 of them made eye contact holding it, they were both breathing heavily and Steve was about to say something till the doorbell rang.
Steve seen Billy's face form into pure annoyance, Steve sighed and let go of Billy, Billy let go of Steve and they both walked to the front door.

Steve opened the door to see Dr. Sam, "Dr. Sam?" Steve said confused and Billy just gave him a blank but also pissed look. Dr. Sam rubbed the back of his neck and smiled "Hey, sorry for coming last minute" Dr. Sam said and Steve hummed.

"Is there anything you need?" Steve asked and Dr. Sam let his hand fall "Hopper sent me to find you cause he hasn't heard from you in days apparently, he needs you later today at 4 pm or something" Dr. Sam said. Steve hummed "Alright, see you" Steve said shutting the door but Dr. Sam stopped it.

"Sorry, I have 1 more question" he said and Steve slowly opened the door feeling creeped out and Billy glared at Dr. Sam. "Have you seen, Eleven?" He asked and they both went quite, "Leave her alone" They said at the same time and amBilly slammed the door shut locking it.

"He's a creep" Steve said in a low voice and Billy hummed, "Now" he said and Steve turned around and looked at him tilting his head in confusion. "Where were we" Billy said and Steve blushed, Billy wrapped his arms around Steves waist and pulled him back into a kiss.

Steve kissed back wrapping his arms around Billy's neck, Billy moved one hand up Steve's back and the other went down to Steve's ass. Steve jumped up wrapping his legs around Billy and Billy walked back into a different wall.

They both broke the kiss and started laughing, they soon started to make out again and Billy went up the stairs. Billy got to Steve room and fell back, Steve was now on top of Billy as there make out session got heated.

Steve felt Billy's hand go to his waist and started to move him back a forth. Steve felt Billy's bones everything Billy moved him back and forth making him let out small muffled moans. Steve felt butterflies fill his stomach thinking about being under Billy while hes being pounded into.

He was so excited and so ready for this.

1 hour later

An hour and 3 rounds later, Steve was now cuddled up to Billy while Billy was stareing up at the ceiling thinking. Billy grumbled and turned his body, Steve was confused but as soon as his face was stuff in between man titties, Billy's man titties, he relaxed immediately.

Billy wrapped his arms around Steve's waist setting his head on top of Steve's and shutting his eyes. "Steve" he said in a deep but soft voice and Steve hummed.
"Will you be my bf?" He asked and Steve felt his insides explode with excitement. He tried his hardest and kept calm "Yeah, that sounds nice" Steve muttered and Billy tightened his grip around Steve.

Steve shut his eyes just for a moment cause they hurt bug next thing he knew he woke up 3 hours later in an empty bed. He looked at the clocked and yawned, 2 more hours and he had to get his kids.

God was he tired and oh how sore his body felt.

Word Count - 1042