Ch 6 - "Working at the movie store"

3rd POV

After about 6 hours of hell Steve and Rovin walke din with the kids and stopped in their tracks when they seen Billy was sitting behind the counter on the computer. "Woah, when did the dead guy get this job?" Robin asked and Billy turned his head to them slightly, "Today" Billy said in a chill voice.

Robin hopped on the counter and went into the back, Stevve did the same along with the 2 kids but not even a minute later it was just Steve and Billy as the counter. "I didnt think you would get a job so soon" Steve said and Billy looked over at him and grinned, "Gotta make money somehow" Billy chuckled and Steve smiled.

"Yeah, I guess so" Steve said and went backover the counter, "Any returns?" He asked and Bilky hummed while thinking. "Yeah, around 7 differnt people rerurned movies and gheres around 12 total in there" Billy said. He got off the computer.

He sat on the counter and watched as Steve grabbed out the return bin and started to restock the movies. "How long have you had this job?" Billy asked trying to at least make conversation without the tension in the air. Steve hummed and his mood dropped "Around 2 months after the incident...." Steve said and Billy hummed and nodded.

"I ran into Carol and Tommy at the liquor store today, the one down the street" Billy said and that caught Steves attention. He was scared Tommy or Carol might have tomd him everything and he would make fun of him too. "What did they say?" Steve asked in a blank voice but underneath he was terrified.

"They just wanted to catch up, told me about everything that happened after I supposedly 'died' and how they dropped out" Billy said. "Didnt know you were gay Harrington" Billy said in a calm voice and Steve started to freak out. "Glad I aint the only one" Billy said softly thinking Steve didnt hear but he did and it made his heart jump.

"A lot of people didnt expect that from me when the found out, the King of Hawkins high was gay all along" Steve said softly and Billh chuckled. "Kinda excepted it cause you always got so fluatered when we were in the showers" Billy said. Steve went red and he was glad he was on the other side of a shelf qhere Billy couldn't see him.

"Really? I never thought you were gay, I think people still think your straight" Steve said and Billy chuckled, "Im Bi Baby, I like boys and girls aways have always will" Billy said and Steve blushed at the nickname. Steve grabbed the now empty rwturn box and walked over to Billy, "Guess the one thing you dont expect people to be is what they are" Steve said.

Billy raised a brow and grinned as he watched Steve go behind the counter, bend over, and put the box back under the counter with a bit of a struggle. "Hey can you help, I need.you to lift the top so I can out it in please" Steve said and Billy hummed while staring at Steve's ass. "Alright" he said, he went behind the counter and pressed his cock againt Steve's ass.

Steve let out a squeak and turned red in the face, Billy lifted the top as Steve took his time in putting the movie box away. He only took his time cause Billy was pressed against him and he wanted to stay like that for a little longer. "I heard Lucas dated Max, what was that about?" Billy asked and Sgeve groaned. "That damn kid put his lips on Max's! And she aloud him to! That was her first Kiss!" Steve said angrily.

Billy chuckled and once Steve oyt the bin back Billy let go of the top and back away then sat on the counter again and Steve stood up dusting his ass off. Steve turned to Billy with an angry pouty face, "He kissed my daughter! Can you believe that!?" Steve asked in disbelief and Billy chuckled "Did you kick his ass?" Bilky asked.

When I was taking him home the day he kissed Max I fucking slapped the shit out of himm 3 times" Steve said and Max bardged in from the back room. "Momma! I said dont hit him!" Max said and Steve smiled. "It was months ago! We can forvet it now" Steve said and Max rolled her eyes and went into the backroom again.

"She has one attitude" Billy said and Steve giggled "Yeah she does" Steev said and the rest of the time there they all talked and chatted like the past never happened. Billy got to know Robin more and even agreed with Steve that Tammy Thompson sounded like a muppet.

"She did tho!" Steve said and Robin laughed, "She kinda did but she still had dreams and sang beautifully!" Robin managed to say and billy snorted. "Dreams my ass more like a fantasy that she'll never make come true" Billy said and Steve broke out kaughing with the 2 kids and Robin.

"Yall are so mean to her" Robin said and she started to wheeze and fell to the floor holding her stomach. "Robin if your gonna pee go to the toilet, we dont need a yellow stain on the floor" Billy said and the other 3 started to laugh so hard they couldnt breath. Robin jumped up laughing and ran to the restroom.

After calming down Robin came back and checked the time, "Time to close up" she said and everyone got their shit. "Put the bike in my trunk" Steve said ans Billy nodded. He carefully put the bike in Steves trunk and everyone started to get to the car. "Shot-" Max ddint even egt to finsihed when Billy quickly said "Shotgun" and hopped into the passenger seat.

"Fuck!" Robin said ans got into the back with the 2 kids "Duckin damnit!" Max said and huffed as she got next to Robin. Dustin had a blank face and was just use to not sitting in the passenger seat more the 90%of the time. Steve locked up and left the jeya in the lockbox by the doke before hopping in the car and starting it.

He drove off and dropped Robin off at her house, once he got home it was around 8:30 and the 2 kids hurried up to thwir rooms and passed out. Steve lazily walked up to his room and changed into some clothes, after Billy walked in. "Hey uhh can I borrow some clothes? I sont have any and ive been in these for days now" Billy asked.

Steve looked at him and nodded, "I got a few oversized sweat pants but I dont think I got any shirts that will fit you" Steve said. Billy nodded as Steve handed him the sweat pants and quickly changed while Steve laid face first on the bed. "Thanks" Billy said and tossed his clothes into Steves dirty pile.

"No problem, I jsut got one question?" Steve asked raising him head and Billy hummed, Steve who was still half aleep wanted to chuddle someone "Can we cuddle..?" He asked. Billy looked at Steve and nodded "Yeah sure" he said ans got in bed with Steve.

Steve wrapped himself around Billy and Billy gently wrapped his arms around Steves waist. Soon enought they both fell asleep in each others arms.

Word Count- 1253