Ch 2 - "Billy"

3rd POV

"Billy......" Steve said and Billy gave him a grin, as soon as the name left his mouth Max and Dustin snapped their heads to the door and Max started to cry.

"Billy!" She said happily and jumped over the counter running and giving him a hug, Dustin stood there shocked with his mouth to the floor. Robin looked like she was rebooting her brain and Steve just stood there crying like Max was doing but he was silent about it.

He looked away so no one seen him cry, he was heart broken when he seen what had happened to Billy a year and a half ago. He had fallen for the blonde back when they were in 10th grade together when he first came to Hawkins, he wont forget that he was in 9th grade when everything went down with Will and found out about the demogorgans.

Steve whipped his eyes and continued to shelf the movies trying to ignore the reunion with Billy and Max going on behind him at the doorway. "Billy I missed you! They said you died!" Max cried and hugged Billy tighter, "I missed you too you dumbass, and their a bunch of bullshit liers." Billy said hugged back but not as tight.

Billy looked over at Steve to see if he was still looking at him but to his disappointment Steve was putting movies away. Billy wont admit it but he had grown something for Steve back in the 11th grade weeks before the mind flyer got him. Billy looked over at the other two to see them with their mouths to the floor and their eyes about to pop out.

Him and Max finally pulled away and Max grabbed his hand pulling him behind the counter, "I have so much to tell you!" Max said in an excited tone. "Cant wait" Billy chuckled looking at Steve one last time before Max pulled him and Dustin into the back. After they went to the back Robin came back to her senses and looked over at Steve, she was able to see his face and she seen a few tears run down his face.

"Steve, whats wrong?" She asked in a soft tone hopping over the counter and walking over to Steve, Steve looked at her and ler out a sniffle. "I....I dont wanna lose Max.....and I hate.....I hate how....how I.....I'm in love with Billy...." he said his hands shaking and sweat falling off his chin as he looked to the ground.

Robin smiled and lifted his face up, "Its nothing to be scared or ashamed about, you cant control who you like or what you sexuality is" Robin said. Steve continued to cry silently and looked her in the eyes, "I've already accepted im Bisexual and like guys, i just.....dont know how Max will react..." Steve said looking away.

"I dont want her to hate me or....or-" Steve was cut off "To leave you and go to a differnt home?" Robin asked softly and Steve nodded. "Steve, I dont think she'd care, you took her in and gave her a wonderful family, plus the 2 most important people in her life together, I think she'd be more then happy" Robin reassured him.

Steve let out a sigh and whipped his eyes, "You think so?" Steve asked and Robin smiled, "I know so" she said and Steve hugged her. "Thank you" he said and Robin smiled, "Anytime" Robin said and they pulled away from the hug, just in time tooa costumer walked in and Robin hopped back behind the counter.

Steve smiled and started to put the movies away again, little did they know Max had heard everything and was smiling. Billy had went to the restroom as soon as they got into the back and the other two had listened in on their conversation. "Operation Harringrove, go" Max said and Dustin looked at her dumbfounded.

"Harringrove?" He asked and Max groaned, "Its Harrington and Hargrove mixed dumbass!" Max said and slapped him upside the head "Ow!" Dustin said and held his head. "Rude" he said and Max rolled her eyes, "Alright im back, what did I miss while i was out?" Billy asked and the 2 smiled.

A few hours later

"Wait, Steve adioted you guys!?" Billy asked and the 2 nodded, "Hes like the best mom anyone can ask for!" Max said and Dustin nodded in agreement. "Yup and he makes the perfect breakfasts!" "Hes also a clean freak" "Hated that Lucas had dated Max for a few months" "And he always comforts us when we cry or have nightmares!" They took turns saying.

Billy hummed and nodded noting all of this in his head, "He's wife material and a great house wife for a guy" Dustin said and Billy looked at him. Billy nodded and went into thought, the 2 were confused but shrugged and heard the door oepen so they looked back and Billy was snapped out of his thoughts.

"Time to go" Steve said, "Momma! Can Billy stay with us? He doesnt-" Max asked but was cut off by Steve. "I dont mind, I got a guest room anyways" Steve said and the 3 of them stood up, the 2 kids walked out and Billy walked up to Steve towering over him. "Thanks for stepping up and taking care fo Max" Billy said and Steve smiled blushing a bit but looked down so Billy didnt see.

"I seen her as a daughter and I still do, I dont know how I could not take her in" Steve said and Billy nodded. He patted Steves head and walked past him, Steve went red but he calmed himslef down and his face went back to normal. "See yah tomorrow Robin" Steve said leaving the store and grabbing his keys.

Dustin was sittin in the passenger seat with a smile that gave Steve winning vibes. Steve got in and started the car, "You guys ready?" Steve asked and they all said yes. Steve then started his way back to their home.

Word Count- 1021

"Momma..." || Mama Steve || Harringrove || Discontinued For NowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara