Ch 9 - "Start of the day"

3rd POV

School is almost back again, in just a day Max and Dustin were going to the 9th grade. The summer had flown by like a blink of an eye, the kids were bummed out and wanted the break to be longer then just 2 and a half months.

"Alright gwt to bed early! School is tomorrow!" Steve said clapping his hands and pushing them upstairs. "AHAHAHGGHGHA!" Dustin said angrily and they all stared at him, "Momma, Dustin sounds possessed" Max said hidning behind Steve and Dustin let out a huff.

Dustin when up to his room and shut the door quietly, Max soon followed doing that same and Steve sighed, "Damn kids" Steve said and Billy chuckled. "Thought you liked having kids, what happened there Pretty Boy?" Billy asked and Steve groaned, "I do, i did, before they got possessed before the first day fo school" Steve said and Billy laughed.

"Though luck Stevie Boy" Billy said and got up, he walked upstairs and Steve sat on the couch. He sighed and threw his head back looking up at the ceiling, oh how much he hated Billy for makinv him fall so hard for the dumb blond curly haired idiot. Steve smiled and closed his eyes imagining Billy and Steve kissing under the moonlight at a festival on a hill somewhere far from everyone, where they can be alone and be themselves.

Steve got up and went to his room to see Billy was already asleep in the bed his back was facing Steve and his face was facing the wall. Steve changed into sweat pants and a tank top, he got in bed by Billy and laid back to back with him. Steve slowlg started to fall asleep and soon enough he was passed out while Billy laid there half awake smiling.

Billy rolled over and wrapped his arms around Steve's waist nuzzling his face into Steves neck and falling asleep soon after.

That morning

Steve woke up to his alarm and hit the clock, he got up and stretched really far, he looked back to see Billy was still asleep. He quietly got up and walked out of his room, he knocked on both the kid's doors with a rhyme and walked away when hearing them whine about school.

He walked downstairs and into the kitchen as he quickly started to make some pancakes. After a few minutes the 2 kids ran downstairs and sat at the table, "Good morning Momma" they both said in sync. Steve handed then the plates and smiled "Good morning" he said and they began to eat.

After they finished the bus showed up, "You gotta go on the bus now?" Dustin asked as they walked outside and Steve chuckled. "Hell yeah, now get your asses to school and have a good day" Steve said kissing them on the head and they got onto the bus. The bus drove off and Steve smiked shaking his head.

Steve walked inside and quickly went to the bathroom to shower, as he got into the bathroom he stripped from his clothes and turned the water on.

With Billy (hehe)

Billy groaned and his eyes fluttered open trying to get use to the light. "Ugh..." Billy groaned and rolled over, he sat up and yawned. He stretched out and looked at the clock to see it said 8:21, he hummed and stood up, he was only in sweats at the moment but its didnt matter to him, it was hot anyways.

He walked out of the room and down the stairs, he looked around and then heard the shower, he grinned and walked down the hallway and into the bathroom. He was quiet about it and listened to Steve as he sang never ending story, he had a great voice, Billy will give him that.

Then he got all weord and started making random noises, "Ahh, Billy! I love you~" Steve said in a singing voice, Billy snorted and Steve gasped. "Billy!?" He asked and leaked out of the curtain, "Ah!" Steve said and Billy busted out laughing. Steve shut the curtain and started to scream, "Where did you wake up!? What did you hear!? How kuch did you hear!?" Steve asked.

"I heard enough to know you Love me" Billy said and walked over to the shower, Billy was in sweats but that didnt stop him from getting in the shower and stans infront of Steve. "Well! Forget it!" Steve said shutting his eyes and covering his face, "How could I forget such an important things like that?" Billy asked.

"By never thinking of it again!" Steve said and Billy hummed, he removed Steve's hands and cupped his face pulling him into a long and loving kiss. Steve melted into the kiss and immediately kissed back. Steve wrapped his arms around Billy's neck and Billy moved one of his hands to the back of Steves neck and the other went down to his lower back pulling him closer.

Billy was inches away from slapping Steve's ass and he's wanted to do that for month's now. Billy got soaking wet and his sweatpants started to get heavy but he didnt care, they pulled apart and Steve was breathless. He didnt know what to say and Billy just grinned at him.

Billy slapped Steve's ass making his yelp and Billy got out of the shower, "I think you looked better in the sight sailor outfit" Billy said. Steve peaked from behind the curtain and Billy winked at bim, Steve flustered red and Billy walked out leaving trails of wet footprints behind.

Billy went upstairs and chnaged into dry boxers and a differnt kind of Sweat pants. "One way to start your day" Billy said as he stretched and popped his bones again, Billy grinned and looked at himself in the mirror.

He heard Steve scream downstairs while laughing, Billy smiled and threw on a loose shirt. "This is gonna be a fun day for me~" Billy said and walked out the room

Word Count - 1010