Chapter 35

Charlies POV

Me and mick made a choice to spend a little time together just the two of us away in the French / Swiss Alps (Photo at the start of the chapter), in a little cabin with no phone service or anything and it was magical just being the two of us together no phones or nothing plus Angie did join us of course, how could I forget her but anyways we went hiking most days and then spent the evening relaxing in the hot tub, its just so peaceful and we also did keep up with our training too, and yes the relationship upgraded to the next level...😉.... Which of course was naturally going to happen, but everything was perfect on this little trip away together and now we were on the train back to my house as for this Sunday we managed to book another private track day but just for me and mick though will be really good fun and me and Mick really haven't shared a track in very long time.

Then we eventually arrived home, unpacked sorted everything out and even logged back on to the socials and shared a photo dump from our little get away which of course our fans loved to see as well as our friends and families.

Then we settled down for the night put a good movie on and just chilled then Saturday we took the boat out for the day and chilled out before I knew it, Sunday rolled in, and we got ready headed over to nice and down to the track.

Once we arrived the track was all ours, we got suited and booted, took a few photos, and posted them on the socials, the group chat popped off and the drone cameras got set and ready to go, while went to the garage to jump into the cars of course they were the usual weapons two Porsche 911 GT2 R's.

Mick than looked back to me and said "good luck Lottie" he then kissed me on the lips before I had a chance to reply, but once he pulled away from me, I then replied "yeah good luck to yourself blondie! I think you are going to need it more than me! Haha"

Then we jumped into the cars and made our way out the pitlane and onto the track and once the warmup lap had been done then we started to race and my word I forgot how good mick was and he just kept fighting with me and I was smiling under my helmet as old memories from our childhood came flashing back.

Between the both of us we were not backing down, but we also were safe and played fair, but we were switching the whole time we raced neither one in front for a whole, eventually after 22 laps we pulled into the pits and took a break.

We even got to watch the video back, then we had lunch, and, in the afternoon, we changed it up for some fun mick jumped into a Formula 4 single seat style car and I jumped onto my personal race bike that was connected to the racing team, and yet again we took to the track did the warmup lap as usual and we went racing again.

I heard mick say over the radio "hey beautiful, I am glad we share the passion for racing and that we can race each other and have fun, but I am for sure going to take the win! Haha"

He then accelerated, and he thought he could get away from me, but I know I can catch him and take him, I reply on the radio "well hello handsome, and for sure I also love the fact we share this passion but micky boy if you really think you can leave me in the dirt then my friend you may want to check your mirrors!... oh, and look left!!!" as I then overtake him and speed past and left him in the dirt tracks myself.

Then as the afternoon progressed we did call it a day, and we got changed picked up the videos from today and we said thank you to everyone who helped out day, then with that we headed home, as we pulled up to the house and felt more like mine and micks these days as we don't tent to stay at micks place at all really, but we got in cooked dinner together.

Then we sat down and watched the videos from today and chilled out, but I had a sudden thought and got up and went looking through shelfs until I found what I was looking for, I looked back to Mick and he looked back over to me and said "did you find it, whatever you were looking for?"

I nodded and brought back the DVD holder I had in my hands you see I managed to keep all the videos from our karting days and I have kept old racing video from mine but I also kept Micks old racing videos from when he was also racing in the juniors levels but you see Mick didn't know that had all our old racing videos, and I replied to him by saying "us sitting here watching the videos we got from today, made me realize that I actually have a load of old racing videos from our days in karting to me on the race bikes and also your junior levels"

Mick looked at me again and asked, "how did you get videos of me racing?" as I was setting up the DVD player by switching them out and I then replied, "well your mum gave me copies of the videos and of course I saved the videos from your formula 3 and 2 seasons."

He smiled at me, and pulled me close and kissed me, then said "yeah I have a bunch of videos from your racing days on the bikes back in the juniors years too, I always wanted to watch your races as I always wanted to know how you were getting on and support you as much as I could even though we may have drifted apart at that point."

I then kissed him and said, "I love you mick Schumacher" and I heard him say "I love you Charlotte Webber always for now and forever, wherever life takes us, we can tackle anything together." Then we kissed again and smiled at one another, and then we got comfortable on the sofa and the rest of the night was spent watching our old racing videos.