Chapter 27

A/N: hiya, i am so sorry! i haven't updated in like close to a month!, i feel really bad, i just been super busy with college assignments and so i really had no time to write, which has been awful for me! as i love writing and so i hope you guys love this new chapter and i will try and up date over the christmas break!, i hope everyone will have a great chrismas! X

Charlies POV

Were do I start, well Austria was decent but not my best performance out on track, I got 4th overall and that's where I qualified, I have let my mum turning up effect my racing and I wish I can it out my head but I just can't or I don't want to be dealing with this but I got to get my head on straight as next race is Silverstone and yes it's the week before formula one's race weekend.

My dad and mick can tell that I'm not 100%, but as the weekend started for me, they were trying to give me enough space but I just want to know why she came back, but urgh her coming back is throwing my head and I just need to keep head on straight this weekend and get back on form, but on practice day I was heading out into first practice and it was looking good until my head starting thinking about my mum, and I lost the balance of bike and went off the track!, yeah ok my bike isn't damaged and I am not hurt at all, but what the hell! That's a fucking rookie mistake ahh!

I came back to the garage took my helmet off and walked out the back to walk into a massive group hug and I looked up and found, DC, Steve, Lando, Dan T, Callum and even Max V, and the rest of course, I heard DC say, "your mind is too busy up there kiddo?" and I just nodded back not able to speak cause the threat of tears was there and I looked a mess I haven't even been sleeping probably either. Then my dad pulled me in close and said "its ok little one, I am here and so are these guys! And we will help you get your head on track ok."

Then I pulled away and headed straight into micks arms and then I turned around to face everyone, and then said, "I can't believe you are all here!, I love you all and I am sorry for not being on A game, it's just not been the best mentally but I will get back on track though." Then Max V said, "we are here for you, some of us know whats going on and some do not but no matter what we are always going to be here when you need us to be" then he pulled me into a hug and then whispered in my ear "I am here for you sister, and I am sorry that your mum is causing you trouble, I hope you get better soon!"

Then Fabio, Luca said "hey you need to get back out there and show us why we came to support you!, I mean come on! What a rookie mistake, but we know what you can do so go and show the adopted home crowd who really is the champion really is and show us what you got!"

Marks POV

Micks plan of getting everyone together worked out, very well Charlie didn't see it coming, but I know she hasn't been herself over the last few races ever since her mum visited her after her Spanish GP, but something else has been going on, but I do wonder why now? I mean is because how successful Charlie has become or is it a health problem Charlie needs to know about?, I haven't heard anything from her, but I have reached out to her but I no reply back yet, I just want to know what she wants with Charlie, she hurt Charlie so much, when she was a teen she always hoped her mum would change her mind and come and see her race but we never did see her, that's why I have been keeping the letters which her mum has sent over the years but I haven't read them or anything I haven't told anyone about these letters either, I am just protecting my daughter to my best of my abilities, I know I should tell Charlie about these letters but I didn't want her to get upset maybe I should come clean? Or will that distract her more and then I will also be in the doghouse along with her mother.

But then again Silverstone is one of Charlie's favourite tracks to race at, and I want her to be able to enjoy the weekend and hopefully having all of us here it will help, but I just hope her mind doesn't get to distracted, with everything been going on but this idea of micks was a good one for sure.