Introduction/Background

*I also should point out that Mick Schumacher, Dan Ticktum and Callum Ilott are Formula one drivers in this story!*

Meet Charlotte (Charlie) Webber, a 21-year-old who just happens to race superbikes all across the world! and sure her dad would off love to see her in the single seat racing for example racing in the W series but no Charlie picked racing super bikes and yes her dad just happens to the former Formula one driver Mark Webber.

Charlie was born in Australia, and she was raised there until she was about 11 years old and then she moved to the UK, and of course she knows a lot of people in and around Formula one due to her dad being an f1 driver, but she also grow up around the paddock and she became very good friends with fellow f1 driver Michael Schumacher son aka Mick Schumacher, we were the only to kids in the paddock who where similar age if you get me.

She of course grow up racing in karting and single seat racing, but she didn't stay in single seats oh no she fell in love with racing superbikes! (now imagine there is a full women's world championship superbike league, along lines of the MotoGP)

Charlie has a love for anything to do with bikes and cars yep she is a total grease monkey, but she loves racing and tracks, that's her sport she loves the feel of adrenaline pumping through her when she out on the track and she is very good, good enough that she is a Pro race driver.

She of course loved sharing the racetrack with mick they may have lived in different countries but their shared passion for racing also kept their friendship alive, and through their friendship she got to know some of the other young guns climbing up through the different formula leagues.

now that Mark, is co-host presenter and commentator of formula one for channel 4, this means Charlie gets to be around the Formula one paddock again, that's at least when she's not racing.

Well of course she knows a lot of the drivers in F1 grid and a few from the F2 grid and also Oscar Piastri who is in the F3 grid as her dad (Mark Webber) is basically his mentor helping him to climb through the formula series all the way to the top.

but Charlie doesn't really know Oscar to well its not like how she knows mick but yeah a couple of good friends though.