93 Frontline

Xiao Mu was about to ask in detail when Leo's communication rang, and after hanging up the call, Leo quickly put on his military cap, hugged Xiao Mu tightly, then let go, and kissed him on the forehead: "I have to go to the front, wait. I'm coming back."

Xiao Mu felt tight, watching him stride out, knowing that the matter was urgent, he quickly grabbed him: "Wait."

He quickly took out the high-grade medicine he had saved these days and handed it to him: "The white bottle It restores mental power, the blue bottle restores physical energy, the black and white stripes enhance mental power, and the blue and white stripes enhance mental power."

When Leo took it, he took out five more potions: "This is what I use It is made from the advanced potions of the research institute, with a recovery volume of 10,000, and you can use it when your mental strength is insufficient."

Leo put the medicines he handed over one by one, and he did not ask carefully about the specific situation of the enhancement medicines because of the lack of time. He believed in Xiao Mu.

He looked at Xiao Mu deeply, but couldn't hold back, he stepped forward to hold the back of Xiao Mu's head with his right palm, bowed his head and kissed him aggressively.

He kissed deeply and forcefully. Because the situation was urgent, Xiao Mu hadn't recovered from the intense emotions, so he let go and kissed the corner of his mouth lightly, with a dark voice: "I'm leaving, pay attention to safety."

Xiao Mu snorted, and took out a red porcelain bottle from the system backpack: "This is the antidote."

He didn't know whether the interstellar beasts were poisonous or not, and just wanted to give Leo all the medicines he could use, so that He will feel more at ease.

Lei Ao watched him dig things out for him, ironed and moved in his heart, and a smile flashed in his eyes: "Is there anything else? I have to go."

Xiao Mu bit his chin with his feet: "Don't have anything to do with it. , remember to contact me when you are free."

Ren responded in a deep voice, gave him a very strong look, turned and strode away.

Wood waited on the aircraft, looking at Leo who came out nearly two minutes later than usual, touching Leo's soft expression that hadn't taken back, and sighed inwardly.

The tender appearance of this tough man is really a dog abuse, and love makes people grumble and sticky!

Xiao Mu stood at the door and watched Leo's black aircraft leave, then turned around and went upstairs to inquire about the Spring Beast Tide.

The specific time of the Spring Beast Tide is probably from mid-January to the end of February every year, a total of one and a half months. During this period, all human planets will be attacked by interstellar beasts.

Humans are much more fragile than beasts, and their living environment is much better than that of beasts. Most beasts hibernate in winter, and when they wake up in spring, their appetite is full.

The human planet is an important site for their hunting.

However, with the gradual development of science and technology, human beings have the ability to resist beasts with all kinds of weapons and equipment, even though their physical fitness is not as good as that of beasts.

It's just that the number of beasts is large and powerful, and their physical strength is strong, and they have a hunger for food. Their combat effectiveness is beyond the table, and human energy is limited. During the confrontation process, the human beings change the guard several times, and the beasts may not necessarily change.

Xiao Mu looked up the video materials of the past spring beast tide, and looked at the tall, fierce-looking, thick-skinned interstellar beasts inside, and cold sweat broke out on his back.

He watched closely, and he felt the strength of the beasts. The sharp teeth in their mouths were like blades, as if they could easily pierce the chest of a human being.

With a swipe of his finger, he opened another video, which was the front line of the invasion of beasts on the edge of the empire. In the video, the voices of people were noisy, and the roars, screams, and roars of beasts were mixed together.

The camera suddenly swayed and moved closer. A person was thrown under the body by the beast, and the beast slapped the person's head with a paw. In an instant, a blood mist dyed the beast's eyes red. The beast raised its head and roared, bowing his head to enjoy prey.

The whole process took less than ten seconds, Xiao Mu's fingers trembled and he closed the video.

He slowed down for a while, and then inquired about the defense of the Spring Beast Tide Army.

The military has a total of nine army groups, which are divided into governance areas according to regions. The entire empire is like a piece of cake divided into eight parts according to their orientation. Due south is the largest area with the best resources and the best environment.

Area A is the political, economic and cultural center of the entire empire.

Due north is the F area, which belongs to the area with harsh environment but sufficient energy, and is governed by the Ninth Army.

Because of the geographical location and environmental factors of Area A, the area where the most ferocious beasts invade every spring is Area A, which is one of the reasons why Area A is jointly governed by two army groups.

This also affects the recruitment of the first and second army groups. The first and second army groups are the best but the most dangerous. When military students apply for the army, they are often particularly entangled because of this.

This also makes the combat effectiveness of the soldiers of the First and Second Army top among all the army groups, especially the First Army. During the Spring Beast Tide, Leo, as the front-line commander of the First Army, was like a fighting lunatic, and his subordinates wanted to keep up. His rhythm is not strong.

Xiao Mu opened the map of the empire and tapped his finger at the southernmost point, Leo should be there.

"Master Xiao Mu, Huo Shao is here." Ah Da contacted him.

Xiao Mu closed the terminal and hurriedly went downstairs to the lobby. Hawke was drinking the juice from the machine butler, but his expression was a little sluggish.

Xiao Mu said: "What's the matter, unhappy?"

Hawke put down the juice and took Xiao Mu's hand and sat down together: "Lyle went to the front line, I'm so worried, I think Leo must have gone too, you stay alone and say I might be afraid."

Xiao Mu was very moved when he heard this, smiled, thinking of the video he had seen before, his smile converged: "I'm not afraid, just a little worried."

Hawke held his hand: "Have you persuaded Leo to persuade him? Major General?"

"What to persuade him?" Xiao Mu was taken aback.

"Of course he advised him not to work so hard and to rest more! Every year in the Spring Beast Tide, Major General Leo works extra hard. You know, I have liked Lyle for a long time. I have been following Lyle and know a lot about Lei Major General Ao."

"As far as I know, Major General Leo is a fighting maniac. He is reluctant to come down when he is on the battlefield. Every year when the spring beast tide ends, he has to rest for a while."

Hawke said in a low voice: "I heard that this is because His father and father disappeared suddenly during the spring beast tide, and he has a deep hatred for interstellar beasts."

"But now that he has you, he can't be so deadly!" Hawke muttered.

Xiao Mu didn't know that Leo still had these pasts. He couldn't help but feel a little distressed when he heard it. He patted Fear Hawke on the shoulder: "Don't worry, he has a sense."

Lei Che and Wen Xin are still in Bluestar, and the news of the two has been kept up to date . It was kept secret from the outside world, but Xiao Mu knew the inside story. He believed that Leo would not mess up this time.

Hawke glanced at him, smiled, and blinked ambiguously: "So confident? It seems that Major General Leo is very good to you. Haven't you been married, how do you feel?"

Xiao Mu coughed dryly, what was the topic? Just turned to girlfriends night chat? Hawke took his shoulder, put his chin on his shoulder, and whispered, " Lyle

is too enthusiastic. I want him to have fun, but his physical fitness is too poor. Is there any way?"

Hot, looking up at the ceiling speechlessly: "You are the most physically fit guide I know."

"But it's still not enough." Hawke muttered, "It took you three days to combine with Major General Leo for the first time. It's also three days with Lyle, but my physical strength is obviously better than yours."

Hawke looked at him with bright eyes: "You must have a way?"

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, he really didn't want to continue this topic, but he talked about Here he became curious again and couldn't help asking: "Even if you can support your physical strength, aren't you sore?"

Hawke blinked: "It's okay, and," he blushed, "Lyle likes it. I'm soft and I like it too."

Xiao Mu held his forehead and saw that Hawke leaned over his head and wanted to continue to ask. He took out a physical medicine with a restoring force of 4,000 from his backpack: "At least you can use it when you have half of your physical strength left. It can be lower but not higher."

Hawke His eyes lit up, he took the porcelain bottle and put it in his space backpack, and said happily, "I knew you had a way, otherwise how could you last for three days."

Xiao Mu tried to explain: "This medicine restores physical strength and is used for combat. , not for this."

"It doesn't matter, just use it." Hawke was very happy, "Lyle must be very tired when he comes back, I can just let him relax!"

Xiao Mu saw him thinking about Lai . Er didn't look shy at all, and couldn't help laughing.

After Hawke was over, thinking of Lyle began to worry again, he sat upright and sat side by side with Xiao Mu, opened the terminal to enlarge the screen and projected it onto the wall facing the two of them.

"Let's watch the real-time news on the border together. If I don't know anything, I might be thinking about it."

Xiao Mu nodded. He was planning to watch the news. He asked the robot butler to deliver some snacks and drinks, and the two watched the news together. .

"This spring, the first batch of beasts began to attack the southern border. Major General Leo of the First Army and Major General Lyle of the Second Army have arrived at the scene quickly. Defend against the beasts."

Almost all the barrages in the news were 'Drive the beasts away! Let them know how great we are! '

After the reporter finished speaking, the video switched to the frontier battlefield, but it was a long-range shot, and only the flames that kept coming from a distance and the battleships flying in the air could be seen.

Suddenly, a bird-shaped beast flew into the air with its huge wings, and charged towards one of the battleships with a majestic momentum.

Just as the battleship was about to be hit, a winged black panther pounced on the bird-shaped beast from the side, and its tail slapped the bird-shaped beast's wings fiercely.

The shrill bird chirping came from a distance, and the bird-shaped beast fell straight down, and was kicked by the black panther's tail in the middle, and the speed of descent was even faster.

The black panther leaped from the sky like a black phantom, disappearing from the video.

"Ah, ah, kneeling and licking, it's so cool!"

"I suddenly stopped panic when I saw Major General Leo. One day, these beasts will be scared by us and won't dare to come again!"

"Major Leo Niu Force!"

"Major Leo is awesome! Handsome!"

Xiao Mu stared at the point where the black panther disappeared, unable to hold back, opened the terminal, carefully entered the same bullet screen, and buried it in the copy party.

Hawke glanced at him enviously: "I don't know if Lyle will appear in the camera, even if there is only a tuft of hair, I want to see it."