79 Measurement

After Xiao Mu and Qiao contacted, they told Louis about the next itinerary. After arriving at Area A, they separated from Louis, and transferred to the aircraft to go directly to the First Imperial Hospital.

When the aircraft passed the main entrance of the hospital, Xiao Mu looked out the window and saw that the entire hospital, including the area in front of the hospital, was as bright as day, with people coming and going at the entrance of the hospital.

Yaoxing's situation is the best among all planets. Yaoxing's hospital has so many patients so late, and the rest of the planets will only get worse.

Xiao Mu felt a little heavy and turned his head to look at Leo: "Our passive defense is too passive. After the base people withdraw, the interstellar chaos will be caused. It must be the base people who did it."

He frowned and pondered: "I don't know what they are now. Where can they be caught to solve the problem fundamentally."

Leo raised his hand to smooth the wrinkle between his brows: "Mitt's photos have been circulated in various interstellar military departments, and the entrances of each star are being carefully investigated. I will definitely catch them."

Xiao Mu breathed a sigh of relief: "It turns out that you have already acted, you are professional in this kind of thing, but fortunately unlike me, it is only when I think of it, people have no idea where they went. The

aircraft landed not far from the special passage of the hospital. Leo took Xiao Mu's waist and got off the aircraft with him: "Don't worry, just do what you want.

" Is it too much? I'm too busy, you are still here leisurely flirting with love, if you spread your appearance to Guangwang, you will definitely be condemned!"

Joe's messy white doctor's robe spread out Relying on the wall to take a breath and waiting for others, I didn't expect that as soon as I saw the two, I saw the closeness of the two, and they rushed over like a gust of wind, feeling unbalanced in my heart.

He stretched out his hand to pull Xiaomu, and Leo clapped his hand rudely: "Keep your distance from him."

Qiao Qi said as he walked to the hospital: "Stingy."

Qiao took the two directly to his research. Unlike his people, his research room is very clean, with a lot of equipment in it.

Joe pointed to the box with a square screen in the middle: "This is the quantum measuring instrument."

The equipment here rarely makes a screen specially, and the virtual screen can meet almost all requirements. This screen is obviously quantum glass.

Although Joe's eyes were red and bloodshot, he couldn't hide the light: "I measured five sentinels with different mental injuries before you came, and their mental images were different."

He said, opened the terminal and called out The measurement results just now, a total of five pictures, were switched to Xiao Mu one by one like a slideshow.

The mental picture this time is very different from the results measured by the previous measuring instrument. In the past, as long as the damaged mental tentacles were all the same shadows, no matter the degree.

It is still a shadow now, but because of the different degrees of damage, the colors range from white-gray to black, and the degree of damage is clear at a glance.

Qiao looked at Xiao Mu expectantly: "I can confirm that the quantum measuring instrument can determine different degrees of mental damage, but I don't know how to determine whether it is under the control of the mind. What are you going to do?"

Xiao Mu thought about it and said, "I Do a test for myself first, and then contact two guide friends to confirm the normal mental picture of the uncontrolled guide."

He paused: "The next thing to do is to find the accused guide and make a correct mental picture. Contrast."

Joe frowned: "We don't know who is being controlled. You may not know that the guide who launched the attack before had no flaws before the attack, and no one found anything wrong with him. Even if there was someone who was controlled, We can't find out either."

Xiao Mu said, "I can."

"You can?" Qiao's eyes widened.

"Yes, do you still remember Novi?" Xiao Mu only reminded him without a specific explanation. He opened the terminal to contact Hawk and Gu Miao and asked them to help.

Although the situation of Yaoxing is better than other planets, the overall atmosphere is still extraordinarily tense than usual. The previous attack by the guide did not cause the guide's reputation to deteriorate like Yanxing, but the situation is still somewhat different from usual.

Hawke and Gu Miao have been staying in the Zhao family's old house these days. In fact, not only them, but the two families are almost together to avoid danger.

The two received a communication from Xiao Mu, and when they heard of his purpose, they agreed immediately, but they encountered obstacles from their family members when they went out.

Zhao Sheng's father did not let them go until they stated their purpose. In the end, the two of them were accompanied by Zhao Sheng himself, as well as two senior sentinels in the family and many guards, and went to the hospital together.

Qiao's research room is connected to the surveillance at the special channel. Xiao Mu couldn't help but sighed when he looked at such a large group of people, and then sighed: "It seems that the situation is really bad."

"Everyone is in danger." Qiao replied casually, raised his eyes to see so many people, dialed Zhao Sheng's communication and shouted, "Two guides plus you, the rest are waiting for me, my research room can't hold so many people. ."

Zhao Sheng quickly brought Gu Miao and Hawke to the research room, and Qiao saw that there were only three of them, so satisfied, he looked at Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu checked the mental power of the two, and they were all close to the safe point. He couldn't help frowning, released skills on the two, and then checked their mental picture to confirm that there was no damage, just fatigue, and rest assured.

"You guys use too much mental power. Fortunately, keep it at a safe point, and you should pay attention in the future." Xiao Mu, as a doctor's instinct, reminded him subconsciously.

Hawke's eyes widened: "You are so amazing, I feel full of energy all of a sudden."

Gu Miao's eyes glowed: "Me too." Zhao Sheng looked at Xiao Mu gratefully when he saw that he had recovered.

Xiao Mu smiled, not feeling proud, but feeling very lucky to have the system to help.

He thought about it for a while and then thought of the reason: "Are you taking medicine or spiritual counseling recently?"

"Pharmaceuticals," Hawke said, "I use the research institute's medicines. I only use direct injection of spiritual power, which is much faster than my own medicines."

Gu Miao looked at Xiao Mu with admiration.

"I heard that the potions of the research institute, no matter which one, you can double the effect, but I can only enhance the previous half at most, and the potions with the original effect of 4,000 or more, the enhancement effect will be less."

Hawke said depressedly: "I can only increase the potency of a thousand medicines by half," he said and laughed again, "but fortunately, as long as the medicine the guide handles, it can be used once every two hours, and there are no side effects."

Only then did Xiao Mu know that the enhancement effect of the guide agent given by different guides is different, and he can only guess that it is related to the strength of mental power.

Seeing that the mental power of the two had returned to the peak, he signaled to Qiao: "It can be measured." He

measured the mental picture for Gu Miao and Hawke neatly. put it together.

"Oh, God, your mental power is really surprising." Qiao sighed, looking at the secret tingling tentacles in Xiao Mu's mental picture.

"Xiao Mu is amazing!" Hawke's eyes glow, and he already has more than 30 mental tentacles. Compared with Xiao Mu, it seems to be the difference between water droplets and the sea.

Xiao Mu smiled: "Mental strength is not only determined by quantity. The strength of your mental tentacles is very high. Now you have exceeded d-(2000). At this speed, it is not difficult to reach d-level (3000)."

"Really?" Hawke asked excitedly.

"Yes." Xiao Mu nodded.

While speaking, he kept his eyes on the sensory map of the three people's mental images. After reading it, he breathed a sigh of relief: "It's all the same, perfect, without impurities."

Qiao said: "Then, how do you find the spirit to be charged next? What about people?"

Xiao Mu shrugged: "I can't be sure about this, but according to the other party's actions, I don't think they will show mercy to Yaoxing's men. Now it's just because we have prepared in advance and have been on guard. They are not easy to start, and the accused guide will definitely not. There is only one."

"Of course," he smiled, "if there is only one that is the best, I will check the guide from tomorrow."

He thought for a moment and then said: "If there is no result tomorrow, then Contact Yanxing, they have an accused guide who launched an attack in the White Tower, and his mental strength is damaged, but he is still alive."

Joe rubbed the bridge of his nose and yawned: "Tomorrow? I will rest now, I will be tomorrow. If I want to follow you, I'm very interested in how you check."

Xiao Mu laughed: "I can recognize it at a glance, it's nothing special, you have a good rest, I'll go first."

Qiao waved his hand and stubbornly said: "Remember Tell me, I must be onlookers."

Xiao Mu nodded, Qiao is very experienced in mental power, and he also studied the instruments, so it might be helpful to go together.

He smiled at Hawke and Gu Miao: "Thank you for coming so late, go back and rest now."

Hawke said: "It's good to be able to help," he scratched his hair and said angrily, "You don't know, Lai Er has been busy these days, I can't help anything, I feel so useless."

Xiao Mu patted him on the shoulder: "Aren't you taking medicine?"

"But it's still not enough," said Hawke, "I don't want him So busy, they're all those bad guys, they're just looking for trouble, they're just a bunch of lunatics!"

You Mo, the boss of a group of lunatics in Hawke's mouth, was sitting on a large sofa in a villa at this time, with his feet folded and his chin supported in one hand. With one hand resting on the back of the sofa, with a faint smile on his lips, he looked at the two people in the empty living room.

The two of them stood on one side, and the one standing was Mitt, who was wearing a black t-shirt and had a white face like paper. man in black suit.

If people from Yanxing saw it, they would be extremely surprised. This man was the youngest politician of Yanxing, Miller.

His popularity reached its peak not long ago, but today, because of his behavior of attacking the White Tower in combination with the guide, he has plummeted. He is currently the most popular name on the Yanxingguang Internet, followed by vicious scolding.

"It's you!" Miller pressed his fingers softly against the floor, the tip of his right finger was stained red with blood, he gritted his teeth, and his voice almost squeezed out between his teeth.

Mitt snorted coldly, bent down and looked at him sullenly: "I haven't seen you for so many years, are you happy to see me?"