65 Teaching

Xiao Mu stood on the podium and watched almost all the thirty guides in the classroom looked at Leo with glowing eyes and red faces, completely unaware of his existence, and felt helpless.

"Wow, it's really Major General Leo!"

"He's so handsome, I'm even more handsome than the photo, and the male hormones are bursting, my heart is beating so fast!"

"Major Leo look at me, hey, why can't I feel Major Leo Maybe our match rate is very high!" The

voices of discussion kept coming, the voices were excited, and many people peeked at Leo while talking, glanced at them and then retracted them, with a shy look.

The corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched. Most of the guides in the classroom were boys. He was really not used to seeing this expression, and he always felt that the world was a dream.

Qisai coughed heavily, and the discussion stopped immediately. Qisai introduced Xiao Mu to them: "This is the god-level guide Xiao Mu, and also your spiritual attack teacher."

Xiao Mu smiled at the right time: "Hello everyone. "

The eyes of the guides finally fell on him, accompanied by various exclamations.

"God-level guide, it's true, I don't know how powerful it is."

"I can't feel his spiritual power, is it hidden like Major General Leo?"

"Oh, I don't seem to have any fun, Leo. The major general confessed to him before, and now he accompanies him to class, and he definitely doesn't like me anymore."

"Not necessarily, maybe he's just in charge of guarding, anyway, they're not married, I won't give up!"

"I won't give up again ! How about it, I heard that their match rate is 100%!"

After saying this, the people who were still holding on to hope were instantly dumbfounded.

Then Xiao Mu felt a lot of envy and jealous eyes, his expression did not change, he motioned to Leo, Leo went to the end of the classroom, he did not sit down, but stood against the wall with his arms in his arms, looking at Xiao Mu.

A guide couldn't help but look back at him, only to find that Xiao Mu was the only one in his eyes, and he turned his head with a gloomy expression.

In an instant, the guides in the classroom fell out of love at the same time.

Xiao Mu said with a smile: "I don't have much time in class. In fact, I can teach you very little. You need to practice on your own. Before this class ends, I will select five students with excellent performance, and you will be responsible for the rest in the future. The guide is in class." The

guides became serious when they heard the words. Xiao Mu continued: "I will leave the contact information of the best student. If you have any questions in the future, you can tell him and he will ask me.

" The classroom swept away: "Now, let's start the class. The principle of mental power attack is very simple. Just twist the mental tentacles into one, and then attack the other party's mental picture."

"Of course, as guides, you should all understand that our Your nature is a healer and a helper. As a hurter, when you launch an attack, you need to fight against your instinct."

"Psychological attack is to strengthen our self-protection ability, not the ability to do bad things. You must remember this clearly. In the face of danger, life is the most important thing."

"Now, let me demonstrate it to you." Xiao Mu said, sticking out a ball of tentacles, and then slowly twisting them into a ball, the soft tentacles were like a knife under his control. Sword, swung in the air.

"You can try to do it again. It's easy to do as long as you control your mental power properly. The hardest part is to overcome your instincts when using it. This requires your own practice."

Xiao Mu watched the guides try and had to say, Worthy of being the 30 people with the highest level of Jinta, they quickly succeeded.

"Teacher," a guide asked, "such a force only takes up a small part of the total mental power. Does this mean that if all the tentacles are controlled like this, they can attack multiple targets at the same time?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "Yes, but it requires more mental control, and it will make the guide very uncomfortable."

The uncomfortable feeling of self-blame caused by just attacking one person is already very strong. If attacking multiple people at the same time, Xiao Mu himself is not sure whether he can bear it.

He looked serious and said: You can practice, but I don't recommend you to do it. When you actually use it, you will understand that overcoming instinct is not so simple. Having

said that, he took a step down and divided the 30 students into two groups: "You two with similar spiritual powers, one builds a barrier and the other attacks." The

guides looked at each other, and Qisai was also a little worried: "Xiao Mu, will this be a problem?" "

Xiao Mu said: "It's okay. "

He looked at the guides who didn't dare to do it, and smiled: "Then let's consolidate the establishment of the spiritual barrier first, you do as I say.

After establishing a layer of barrier, he said again: "Now, condense your mental power and build another barrier outside the original barrier . This

process took a while, and after everyone mastered the construction of the double-layer barrier, Xiao Mu said: "Now start practicing, the team members on my left attack the ones on the right. Some people were hesitant ,

some people twisted their mental tentacles into a ball according to the previous study, but their faces began to turn white when they attacked halfway. Only three people successfully launched the attack and were blocked by the barrier.

Without exception, the faces of the three people were very different Ugly, he apologized to his teammates with guilt on his face.

Xiao Mu said: "I think you should understand where the most difficult part of mental power attack is. You'd better practice according to my group, and you are not allowed to practice privately. You must be accompanied by a school teacher during practice. , I don't want to have this malicious harm to others. "

Seeing that the guides were listening intently with pale faces, he smiled: "Don't be too nervous, this class is not for you to fight, but to master a self-protection ability. "

It is difficult for our guide to attack multiple targets at the same time, but it is not impossible to treat at the same time. The principle is similar, but it requires a lot of mental power. You can also practice more." "

"Now, you continue to practice." The

guides practiced in earnest. The guides who were hesitant before saw that they would not really hurt their teammates, so they dared to attack, but after coming down again and again, the faces of the guides became more and more ugly.

When the time was almost up, Xiao Mu stopped and pointed out the five guides who had the best mental power control in his observation. One of them he had seen was Wei Na, who currently has the highest mental power in Jinta.

"The matter you teach the rest of the guides is arranged by the principal. When practicing in groups, first use a mental power meter to measure the number, and divide the two people who are nearby into a group, so as to ensure safety, understand?"

Five people nodded, one of them nodded. A little nervous: "Teacher, we are also beginners, is it really okay?"

Xiao Mu reassured: "You guys control your mental power very well, and the principle is very simple, you are completely competent for this job."

He looked at it A tall, thin boy with a soft face: "What's your name?"

"Xie Bei." His voice was also soft, but he was not feminine, and he didn't say a word.

Xiao Mu's eyes moved, 'Bei' reminded him of a person, besides Gu Miao, the guide who first cooperated with Delicious, called A Bei.

Xiao Mu and Xie Bei added their contact information to each other: "If you have any doubts, contact me, and you need to troubleshoot your classmates' questions."

"Okay." Xie Bei nodded.

Xiao Mu was about to say the class was dismissed, Wei Na glared at Xie Bei, her face was not very happy: "Teacher, my spiritual power is the highest, why did you choose Xie Bei?"

Xiao Mu said: "He has better control of spiritual power than you, And his mental power is not much lower than yours."

"He only has B-level, I am A-level!"

Xiao Mu glanced at Xie Bei: "He has reached A-level now, and his mental power can be upgraded through training. You are lucky and have a good foundation. If you practice well, you will be better than Xie Bei."

"What, A-level?"

Not only the students, but even Qisai was surprised, Xiao Mu nodded, a little curious: "How often do you measure your mental strength?"

"It will be retested every year during the school season. Unless you have been traumatized in the middle, you will not be tested again."

Xiao Mu looked at Xie Bei: "You're very powerful."

Xie Bei glanced at him: "It's far worse than you, thanks to your guidance, the more finished products in the pharmaceutical process, the higher the requirements for mental power control, During the process of my medicine, not only did my control increase, but my level also increased."

"Xiao Mu, have you instructed Xie Bei?" Qi Sai was surprised, not only him, but also the rest of the students.

Xiao Mu looked at Xie Bei: "Abei?"

Xie Bei nodded, Xiao Mu told Xie Bei's cooperation with Delicious, he looked at the rest of the guides and smiled: "Delicious is willing to cooperate with any guide, everyone is right. If you are interested in pharmacy, you can contact Delicious."

"We only charge a small handling fee for selling drugs, and you can use pharmacy as a part-time job."

"No wonder Abei bought so many medicinal herbs before, and it turned out to be a partnership with Delicious!" .

Xiao Mu smiled: "This is the end of today's class, goodbye everyone."

This time was when the guide was out of school. When he walked on the road, he exclaimed along the way, and the number of onlookers increased, all directed at Leo. come.

Qisai said embarrassedly: "Major Lei Ao has always been the male god of Jinta. It was the first time they saw a real person. They were so excited." Lei Ao had a

cold face, a look that no strangers should enter, and only looked at Xiao Mu. Eyes are soft.

Xiao Mu had some experience in the face of onlookers, so he didn't care much. He refused Qisai's invitation to treat guests, and just asked Xie Bei about the situation.

"I have an impression of him," Chisai said. "He was a guide sent from a remote planet. He only woke up at the age of thirteen. His family was very poor, and he only had an ordinary brother."

"I'm not surprised to hear that he cooperated with Delicious. His younger brother also went to school in District A at his insistence. The related expenses all depended on a large subsidy from the empire when he came to Jinta, but his younger brother was not in good health. , he spent a lot of money on medical treatment before, so he must be very short of money."

Xiao Mu suddenly smiled and said, "His pharmaceutical ability is very good, I think he should not be short of money now."

Cheese also smiled: " After today, there will definitely be more people working with Delicious Food, and the original family of the guide is not good enough."

Xiao Mu rolled his eyes, came to teach and met A Bei, he said in public that medicine can exercise spiritual power, It was a surprise.

He and Cheese have the same idea, and the number of people who work with Yummy is sure to increase rapidly.

Xiao Mu and Leo had eaten Chinese food and were sent to the company by Leo.

Xiao Mu went directly to Zhao Meng's office, Zhao Meng was looking at the virtual screen intently, and his fingers were typing quickly.

Xiao Mu didn't make a sound to disturb him, Zhao Meng saw him inadvertently, and his eyes glowed: "Xiao Mu, there are suddenly a lot of people asking about cooperation with Delicious!"

Xiao Mu smiled and glanced at him: "Do you want to? Hire another staff member, you are too busy."

Zhao Meng shook his head and turned his eyes to the screen: "I can do it alone."

Xiao Mu watched Zhao Meng cut the screen quickly, and registered the contacts one by one in a On the form, the relevant information and purpose of the personnel and the contact time are recorded in detail.

Zhao Meng was doing statistics, focusing on his work, and suddenly forgot about Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu did not disturb him, returned to his own office, and entered the delicious shop as the boss.