10 Discovery

Xiao Mu looked at the narcissist Leo in front of him, and didn't know what to show for a while: "You misunderstood, I came to the marshal for business."

He said, raised his hand and rubbed his forehead, his mental strength was insufficient. Twenty out of ten made his forehead hot, and his head seemed to be placed in a steamer, stuffy and hot, and a little dizzy.

"Business?" Leo raised his eyebrows, his eyes swayed around his face, and hummed, "You blushed."

Xiao Mu: "..."

He gritted his teeth, quickly ran to Leo's side, and squatted down Put his forehead against the back of his hand resting on the armrest.

In an instant, the mental barrier became thinner, and the spirit tentacles fluttered and tried to struggle to get close to Leo.

He left at the touch of a button and returned to his original position with a serious face: "I blushed because I have a fever, and I really have no idea about you."

Although Leo is the type he likes, this kind of like is the same as what he likes. Celebrities are almost the same, pure appreciation.

Leo looked down at the back of his hand. The man had already left, and the warmth on his forehead seemed to remain on it. He leaned back on the sofa and put his hands on his feet.

"You are more active than I thought," Leo stared at him, "but, I don't want to be in contact with people next time."

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, does this person have a filtering system? If you don't like him, everything will be automatically filtered.

He thickened the mental barrier and settled down the mental tentacles. Now the distance between the two is only two meters. Because of the mental barrier, his reaction to Leo can almost be ignored.

Leo's words later made him happy, and he didn't like to be in contact with people, which was simply too good.

If he encounters Leo in the future, he will immediately establish a mental barrier. Without contact, the mental barrier will not be affected, and he will not be exposed.

"Don't worry, I will keep a distance from you." Xiao Mu said, and moved to the left to separate the two.

Leo glanced at him and closed his eyes.

Although this child always tried his best to dangle in front of his eyes, he didn't make any noise, didn't bother, didn't make trouble, he didn't resent it.

"Xiao Mu," Ren strode out of the study with a friendly smile, and sat down beside Xiao Mu, "I'm really rude, did I scare you?"

He had memories when he was in a state of confusion, and Xiao Mu looked very weak. , he was really worried that just scared him.

Xiao Mu could still feel a slight discomfort, but Ren seemed to have nothing to do, with a relaxed smile.

"I'm not scared," Xiao Mu said, and couldn't help asking, "Are you healthy?"

Ren waved his hand: "Okay, nothing at all, relax at home, don't call me honorably."

Xiao Mu nodded and went to Leo glanced at it, and it happened to meet Leo's gaze, and he quickly moved away.

The marshal showed nothing at all, because he was afraid that he would be worried.

Leo sat upright, hummed in his heart, and said he didn't like him, and peeked at him again.

Ren looked at Xiao Mu with a smile: "You said you were looking for me, did you want to ask about Leo? If you want to know how old you are, I'll tell you slowly."

"Grandfather." Leo gave him a warning look .

Ren glared at him: "It's hard for someone to dare to come up to you. Please put a better attitude towards me. If you are scared away again, do you expect to find a partner from someone who only relies on the terminal picture to fall in love with you?"

Xiao Mu : I didn't get together!

In order to prevent the grandparents from shifting the topic to a topic that gave him a headache, he hurriedly said, "Master Marshal, I want to ask you for help." Ren

turned to look at him, and he said that he was not Green and that he was mistaken. Once again, and then said: "Green should be taken away, I want to ask you to help find him." Ren

looked at him in surprise: "You are an orphan? If Green is found, you will have nothing."

Xiao Mudao : "Well, I want to live as my own, and I don't want to pretend to be someone else."

He reluctantly spread his hands: "I told Major General Green several times, but he didn't believe it. He thought it was his son who was throwing a tantrum."

Ren asked Leo, "Is the interstellar guide dealer Lyle in charge?"

Leo nodded . : "Yes, there is no progress, I will contact him."

Xiao Mu saw him raise his left hand, and quickly said: "Can you transfer the tracking video? As long as you make sure that they didn't throw anyone away, it can prove that I am not Green. Green has been taken away."

Leo glanced at him, and operated his fingers on the terminal a few times. After a while, he tapped Xiao Mu with his chin: "We don't have friends with each other on the terminal, so we can't upload videos directly, you come here."

Just as Xiao Mu was about to get up, Ren said, "Why didn't you even add your friends? Now, it's fine. Let's watch the video together."

Leo ignored the previous words, just opened the video and enlarged the virtual screen.

Xiao Mu instantly felt like he was watching a movie. He stared at the screen. In the video, three young men, a man and a woman, were walking on the road, and an aircraft suddenly hovered beside them.

A man covered all over reached out and grabbed the girl. The girl was pulled back by the boy in green, and at the same time, the boy in green pushed the boy in white forward.

The man grabbed the boy in white, screwed into the aircraft effortlessly, and flew away.

Xiao Mu squeezed his fingers, the boy in white was Xiao Mu Green, he and Ben were not mistaken, but were used as a scapegoat.

The aircraft flew to a remote place, and the three tall men and Green transferred to a small earth-grey spaceship and drove directly to Area F.

At the end of the picture, almost in the blink of an eye, the earth-grey spaceship disappeared.

Xiao Mu breathed a sigh of relief. During the whole process, the spacecraft did not stop for a moment, and did not throw anything.

"Can you pass the video to..." Xiao Mu turned his head to ask if he could pass the video to Cain, but saw Ren and Leo staring at the screen with serious expressions, and he subconsciously shut up.

Leo frowned, and his expression was almost fierce. With two finger operations, the video of the five seconds before the spacecraft disappeared was cut out separately and played back over and over again at a slow speed.

Ren murmured: "It's exactly the same." After speaking, his expression froze, "I'll contact Louis."

Leo turned off the video, Xiao Mu looked at him nervously, and just now, he felt Leo passed him to him of uncomfortable feeling.

Xiao Mu knew that he was in a state of confusion, but he didn't understand that it was fine before. Is there anything wrong with this video?

Leo rubbed the bridge of his nose, and when he put his hand down, he uttered a foul language: "Is Lyle blind? You didn't realize that something was wrong."

He then contacted Lyle again, and asked bluntly, "Xiao Mu Green was taken away. Have you seen the video? Are your eyes just for symmetry?"

Lyle was stunned, he knew Leo, and now he was furious, he frowned.

"What happened? Two more people were arrested on the same day as Green, all of them were guides. Green was retrieved, and his subordinates were following him. I was looking for the other two guides, and Jinta put a lot of pressure on him.

" Ao took a few deep breaths and restrained his temper: "Send the tracking video of the other two guides."

Lyle looked at the hung up communication with an inexplicable expression, and quickly sent the video to Leo, thinking of something, swiping stand up.

"Dear, um, I miss you, you have a clue, you come back first, okay."

Xiao Mu looked at Ren, who had a gentle face, and hung up the communication, and the whole person was stunned.

Is this the marshal? This is clearly a boy in love!

After Ren hung up the communication, he wiped his face: "Louis will be back soon," he tilted his head to Zon, who seemed to be invisible, "Contact Jinta and ask them to arrange a guide doctor for me."

"Grandfather," Ray Ao glanced at him worriedly and sneered, "Can those wastes from the golden tower enter your mental picture?"

Ren helplessly spread his hands: "Always try," he looked at Zon, "The Pharmacist Association will also contact, and prepare more advanced pharmacies."

Zon nodded.

Lei Ao played the newly received video and closed the terminal: "It's different."

Ren looked at Xiao Mu: "Xiao Mu, I will help you contact Major General Green, and you will be able to recover your identity soon."

Xiao Mu His eyes brightened: "Thank you Marshal."

Ren patted him on the shoulder: "I want to thank you."

Xiao Mu was puzzled, but judging from their previous performance, they should have found some important clues from the video.

He didn't ask too much. In their identities, the things that can make them nervous must be big things.

Ren asked again: "You are an orphan, where did you live?"

Xiao Mu said: "I don't have a fixed place to live, I work and live everywhere."

Ren looked at him in surprise: "There are still wanderers in the empire, you After moving out of Green's apartment, where are you going to live?"

Xiao Mu couldn't help worrying about it, and thought about it: "I work part-time in the hospital, so I can stay in the hospital temporarily. When the school starts, I will live in the school."

Ren sighed: "What a Poor little, have you applied for social assistance?"

"Social assistance?" Xiao Mu leaned forward, "Can I apply? How much assistance can I give each month?"

"You are not an adult and have no guardian, so of course you can apply. , social assistance is 1,000 yuan per month, but after working as an adult, you have to pay it back," Ren said, "You haven't applied for it? Then how did you live before?"

Xiao Mu scratched his hair awkwardly: "I don't remember it. It's very clear that when I woke up, my brain was injured and I forgot something."

Ren felt pity for him even more, thought about it, and looked at his weak appearance: "Why don't you come to live with me? Louis is back. After that, I don't have much time to live here."

"No, no," Xiao Mu quickly waved his hand and said gratefully, "Thank you Marshal."

Ren had some scruples at first, but seeing that he refused, he persuaded: "Just live here, there are many empty rooms in the house, you are about to start school, I won't be able to stay for a few days."

Xiao Mu couldn't help but think about the hospital bed costs. His salary before the start of school was almost 2,500. If he deducted the bed fee and the car fee, it might be less than 2,000.

Although the higher department does not need tuition fees, but does require accommodation fees, he forgot to check the accommodation fees of the Imperial Military Academy.

In addition, he also needs to eat, go to school except on weekends, can't go to the hospital, and he doesn't know if he can find other part-time jobs.

"Thank you Marshal, then I'll disturb you." Xiao Mu sat upright and thanked him properly.

Early the next morning, his terminal identity information was locked.

To re-run the terminal to go to the Citizen Information Collection Institute, he searched for the route, closed the door, and walked slowly towards the flight station.

"Come up." The black aircraft stopped beside him, he turned his head, and saw Leo leaning lazily on the back of the chair with his legs crossed, looking sideways at him.