16 This is really a misunderstanding

Leo's tone was extremely dissatisfied, especially when he thought of Ren's physical condition, he was even more angry.

Ren rubbed his forehead and sighed: "The guides are getting fewer and fewer, more and more expensive, and even a fall on the urn is so nervous that it stimulates the mental picture, and they don't want their lives?"

Leo looked at him like this, His eyes were worried: "The guide is useless, what about the medicine of the Pharmacist Association?"

Ren smiled bitterly: "I have used two A-level medicines for how many years, and the effect is getting worse and worse."

"Try this," Leo thought. After a while, he took out the Zhongpin Zhixue Powder, "The ingredients are traditional Chinese medicines, which are harmless to people." The

sentinel's sense of smell was well developed. When he got the medicine, he could judge the approximate composition based on the taste.

Ren took it in front of him and looked at it, and the fragrance entered his nose. He was surprised: "The smell of the guide."

Leo nodded, Ren didn't hesitate, and took the medicine.

Half a minute later, Ren sat upright and looked serious: "Although it is not very obvious, the mental picture that was originally on the edge of the free has stabilized."

His voice was excited: "The effect is fast, the effect is good, how did the medicine come?"

Lei Ao pointed at Xiao Mu: "He bought it, and the seller should be a senior guide who is not in the Jinta record."

Xiao Mu hurriedly sat up, ready to answer Ren's question.

Ren really asked him carefully about the history of buying medicine, and Xiao Mu repeated a set of remarks that Leo had said.

After he finished speaking, he looked regretful: "I didn't know he was a guide. If I knew, I would definitely ask for his contact information."

Ren said: "It's not your fault, who would have thought that there would be a guide who would go to the street alone? !"

Xiao Mu smiled, suddenly, his smile froze, he blinked quickly, staring at the red and blue bars above Ren's head.

The red bar is 1900/9200S class, and the blue bar is 8900/9000S class.

He had clearly seen only the total value of others except his own red and blue bars, but not the remaining value.

He turned his head to look at Leo, the red bar was 9000S, the blue bar was 9000S, only the total value.

Is it because Ren took his medicine?

"What are you looking at?" Leo noticed that his expression was different, frowned and snorted, "You were staring at the guide just now, but now you are staring at me. You are really fraternity."

He paused, showing a thoughtful look, and continued after a while. : "There is a word in the ancient saying called "Shui Yanghua," refers to a person like you, right?"

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, and he suggested seriously: "Major General Leo, you may not be suitable for reading ancient books, so you should read less in the future."

Leo glanced at him With a glance, his eyes were sharp: "Are you saying that I used the word incorrectly?"

It seemed that if he nodded, it would definitely make him look good.

Xiao Mu held back a faint smile: "No, I am amazed by your ancient knowledge. You just misunderstood. I stared at the guide just because I saw it for the first time, and I was curious."