90 Progress

Xiao Mu received the dress that Hawke bought for him the next day. Hawke repeatedly reminded him to try it on himself, and if it didn't fit, he should change it in advance.

Xiao Mu deliberately tried it before his lunch break. Standing in front of the full-length mirror, looking at the elegant and charming person in the mirror, Xiao Mu straightened his collar and secretly said that Hawke had a good eye.

The peacock blue suit had a black lining, which made his fair skin even whiter. The whole suit made him look like a noble boy with a narrow waist and long legs.

There was a light noise from the door, he turned his head, and saw Leo standing at the door looking at him intently, he wondered: "Why are you back now, have you eaten?"

Leo walked behind him and embraced him, looking at him. Looking at the closeness of the two in the mirror: "After eating, I changed classes with other teachers in the morning, and the afternoon class started in the morning. I went to the military department before and came back later."

Leo resumed teaching at the Military Academy this morning . , He has another class in the afternoon, and he originally said that he would not come back at noon.

Xiao Mu was stunned and asked: "Is it related to Yumo Mitt?"

Leo nodded: "Mitt's situation is special, stay in Area A to observe for a while before dealing with it. You Mo still has a lot to investigate. As the owner of the forest trading company, he has many companies and is investigating the insiders of his company ." "Yes

, he definitely needs resources to do those researches, and he can't do it alone."

"Well," Leo said , "It's impossible for a base to have only one researcher. The military is worried that he has accomplices hiding in his company. You have to be careful when I'm not here."

Xiao Mu frowned, he really didn't like someone following him all the time, Leo Raising his hand and stroking between his eyebrows: "I don't want to see you have an accident."

Xiao Mu pursed his mouth: "Even if there are accomplices, they will definitely not be the only one they want to deal with, you are so worried because I am too Weak."

Leo said: "The only thing I care about is you, even if your physical fitness is S-level, I will still worry."

Xiao Mu sighed: "Until I don't have enough self-protection ability, I will let others protect you as you said, but when I have self-protection ability, I will refuse to escort." Before

Leo could speak, he said: "Beside you Isn't there a guard all the time?"

Leo looked at his insistence, thinking about his current physical fitness, he felt that it would take a long time for him to reach the level of self-protection, and he didn't want him to be unhappy, so he nodded: "Okay."

Xiao Mu patted his hand away: "I have a lunch break, I will exercise after waking up, and I will have to exercise every day in addition to morning and evening, at noon."

Leo directly hugged him and put him on the bed: "I will accompany you."

"Don't . ," Xiao Mu pressed against his shoulder to prevent him from pressing him. "This is the dress that Hawke will wear at the wedding. Don't wrinkle it, get up quickly and let me change it."

Leo looked at him deeply . , slipped his hand to the edge of his neckline: "Want to take it off? I'll come."

Xiao Mu heard his slightly hoarse voice and knew that he was thinking again, raised his foot and kicked him: "Don't mess around, my waist is still sore. Here!"

Leo rolled over and lay beside him, he quickly got up and carefully changed his clothes and hung them in the closet, thought about it when he changed his shirt, and took the clothes to change and went to the bathroom.

Lei Ao stared at the bathroom door, secretly said a pity, after Xiao Mu came out, he didn't mess around, just hugged Xiao Mu and let Xiao Mu take a nap in his arms.

For the next few days, Xiao Mu was able to learn about Youmo's investigation from Leo every day.

The conclusion is that it is normal.

You Mo's company is a trading company with a logistics company attached, which makes it rational for his employees to go to various stars, and they have complete information for each shipment, and there is nothing wrong.

But too normal makes people feel abnormal. Leo suspects that there is a problem with the logistics company, and people are staring at it. Because there is no definite evidence, people cannot be arrested.

Those people are not like You Mo, You Mo personally showed up in front of Mei Li, who thought he was going to die, and showed his traces.

And since You Mo was arrested, the stars have returned to calm, almost everyone is relieved, thinking that the matter has been resolved, and the atmosphere of the stars is relaxed.

Lei Ao's subordinates stared at the logistics company for several days and found nothing wrong. Lei Ao decided to interrogate You Mo and

Xiao Mu, worried about how You Mo would control Leo Ao, and insisted on going with Leo Ao. His reason was very simple. Only he can lift the control, Leo agreed.

You Mo's face was not very good. The truth that Meili said back then brought him a huge blow. The elegant smile on his face was absent, and it was a bit gloomy.

"Why, you still want me to provide you with some technical support?" You Mo looked at them coldly.

Leo asked directly, "Where did your accomplices go after leaving Green Star?"

"You think I'll tell you?" You Mo raised an eyebrow.

Lei Ao sneered: "Sure enough, there are other accomplices. I'm not asking you, just confirming this with you."

You Mo gritted his back molars and looked at him coldly: "How about that, if you can find it, I won't stand here now," he laughed, his eyes wandering over the two of them, "You sentinel guides shouldn't exist at all!"

Even if he knew the truth of the year, You Mo didn't think his actions There was something wrong, he thought about it, and the real fault was still in identity.

If it wasn't for Meili being the guide, he was an ordinary person, how could Hao Mian think of asking Meili for help?

He couldn't help sneering. Since the sentinel needed a guide and wanted a guide, he would simply lock the sentinel and the guide together.

Sentinels have freedom. Mixing in with ordinary people will inevitably lead to feelings. After encountering a guide, ordinary people are always injured.

He couldn't get the sentry guides all together, but he felt that the previous plan was right, as long as they went to hell together, they wouldn't be able to hurt ordinary people.

If there were only ordinary people in this world, those ridiculous injuries would not be caused, and there would be no inherently unequal treatment.

Lei Ao glanced at him: "You shouldn't exist and waste food."

He didn't tell You Moduo, and took Xiao Mu out of the prison cell. He came only to confirm that his guess was correct. After going out, he ordered his subordinates to continue to keep an eye on the logistics company, while closely monitoring You Mo.

Sitting on the aircraft on the return journey, Xiao Mu said: "You Mo's comrades can definitely think of the strict investigation by the military now, and I'm afraid they won't act rashly for the time being."

Leo snorted coldly, not paying much attention, his hard face showed a confident look: "They either Just be honest for the rest of your life, as long as you dare to commit crimes, you will definitely catch them."

Xiao Mu smiled at him, Leo was always so confident and arrogant, it seemed that only when he faced him, and when he encountered something with his parents, would he be able to catch them. Be nervous and uncertain.

Just as he was thinking, Leo's communication came and he was connected, his expression changed instantly, and he was nervous in surprise.

When he hung up, Xiao Mu immediately asked: "What's wrong?"

Leo said solemnly: "There is news from the rock star that the new transition point has been successfully established, and the experts will start investigating all the planets that may be reached from the rock star from today. Xiao Mu 's

eyes lit up when he heard the words: "So there will be results soon?"

Lei Ao nodded: "Yes."

Xiao Mu noticed his ups and downs, grabbed his hand, spread his fingers, and shook hands with him, smiling: "I'll wait for the news with you."

Leo hugged him in his arms, and the two were quite different in height. Big, Xiao Mu was almost completely covered by him.

Leo put his chin on his shoulder: "It's so nice to have you... I," he said, with a rare hesitation in his voice, "I'm afraid to hear bad news, I've always believed that they are alive, But when I was about to get the news, I started to worry."

Xiao Mu raised his hand and touched his profile, with a gentle voice: "No matter what, I am here, and the Marshal and Lieutenant General Louis are also there."

Leo lowered his head and lowered his face . Buried on the side of his neck, he raised his head with a half sound, his mood has recovered, and his tone is firm: "They must be alive."

The news from the rock star in the next few days is no news. Leo has since shown a fragile mood before. He was very calm, but Xiao Mu began to worry and didn't want to affect Leo, so he didn't show it.

There is still a week left for Hawke's wedding. The Huo family and Lyle's Brooke family are both famous families in the empire. The former has money and the latter has power. This wedding has attracted the attention of the entire empire.

Although the preparation time for the wedding is not long, all the processes are complete and there is no perfunctory.

Because of this, Xiao Mu, who was the best man, also got busy, and followed Hawke to understand the wedding process and what to do when. The two walked back and forth at the wedding venue several times.

Back in the apartment, Xiao Mu sat slumped on the sofa. After drinking a glass of juice, he felt relieved. When Leo entered the room, he frowned when he saw his appearance: "So tired?"

Xiao Mu nodded and pursed his mouth: "Where's the preparation for the wedding? I think it's to persuade people not to get married."

He really admired Hawke's energy every day, knowing that Hawke was more tired than him, but he didn't seem to feel at all, thinking of Hawke's physical fitness Rank, he couldn't help but sigh.

Lei Ao's expression changed slightly, and he said solemnly: "Don't go tomorrow."

Xiao Mu said: "No, and the final process has not been confirmed."

Lei Ao held his hand and looked down at him: "You can go, but not allowed. When you have the idea of ​​not getting married, you agreed to my proposal."

Xiao Mu laughed: "Don't worry, I just said it casually, but." He said sternly, "I hope that our wedding will be simple and not too troublesome."

Leo said: "I'm afraid we can't be the master, grandfather does not I will agree."

Xiao Mu thought of the scene he had just met with Ren, and Ren looked like he was eager to want his grandson-in-law at that time, and he might not agree to let Leo get married in a simple way.

Xiao Mu fell on Lei Ao in frustration: "Fortunately, it is only once in a lifetime, just toss it!"

Leo's eyes flashed with a smile, only once in a lifetime, he liked it, he lowered his head and was about to kiss Xiao Mu, the terminal vibrated stand up.

He frowned and connected to the communication. The voice on the other side was very excited, and even Xiao Mu could hear the other side's words clearly.

"Major General Leo, there is news from Lieutenant General Recher!"