86 Impersonation

Xiao Mu parked the aircraft in the parking lot of the wilderness forest, opened and expanded the map sent by the other party, and finally confirmed his destination, a white aircraft.

He was almost certain that there was danger in the aircraft, and he didn't think the other party was looking for him for a heart-to-heart talk.

After he got off the aircraft, he thought about it and established three layers of mental barriers to prevent mental attacks. Instead of going directly to the white aircraft, he contacted the other party and wanted to talk to Hawke.

There was no response from the communication, and he was nervous, worried about Hawke's accident, and slowly walked towards the white aircraft.

Before he could get there, a cry of pain suddenly came. He was startled, and saw the door of the white aircraft opened, and a square box the size of a slap was thrown out from inside.

At the same time, a strong mental attack struck, Xiao Mu's face changed, his outermost mental barrier was directly broken, and the second layer was on the verge of being broken after a while, so he quickly built two layers of barriers.

Thankfully, the mental aggression faded away and disappeared after another three minutes.

Xiao Mu sighed lightly. This was the strongest mental attack he had ever encountered. Fortunately, it didn't last long, otherwise it would be too dangerous.

He looked suspiciously at the white aircraft. This type of attack device was probably aimed at him. Why was it thrown out suddenly?

He didn't feel the attack at all before throwing the box out, and the other party was probably worried about being discovered, so something that could isolate the attack was used in the aircraft.

The current situation is unreasonable no matter how you think about it. Before he arrives, the things have been thrown out.

Xiao Mu thought as he walked, suddenly his footsteps stopped, and his face changed drastically.

Could it be that Hawke woke up and had a conflict with the other party? The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible. He didn't care much. After establishing a barrier, he quickly walked towards the white aircraft.

He was stunned for a moment after approaching, the door of the aircraft was open, and he saw two people hugging at the door at a glance, one of them looked exactly like him at first glance, it was Green.

Hearing his movement, the man holding Green turned his head. The man's face was abnormally red, his eyes were bloodshot, and his expression was gloomy and desperate, as if he had no popularity at all.

"Mitte!" Xiao Mu recognized the person at a glance.

Mitt blinked, thinking of something, he quickly hugged Green, looked at Xiao Mu and said, "Aren't you mentally strong? You save him, save him!"

Mitt said in a hurry and added: "As long as you Save him, I'll tell you where your friend is right away, and I'll do what I say."

Xiao Mu hesitated for a moment, but Green's current appearance and Mitt's identity had to make him think more, they looked like they were calculating There was an accident at his time.

Seeing that he didn't move, Mitt's eyes were cold and biting, and he hugged the unconscious Green, his voice almost growling: "You save him! If it wasn't for you, how could he be like this!"

"Why is he so stupid, afraid You were killed by me and pretended to be your sin," Mitt buried his head on Green's shoulder and neck, "I am the most stupid, I didn't realize it."

There was a strong sense of self-blame in his tone, he did not expect Green at all. will do so.

He hadn't seen Green for a few days. You Mo gave him a new task to solve Xiao Mu, and then he could see Green. He was looking forward to it. He knew that You Mo had something to talk about today, which also meant Don't worry too much when he meets Green.

When Xiao Mu appeared and angrily asked where his friend was, he started without thinking.

When he saw Xiao Mu covering his head in pain, he immediately realized that something was wrong. This person was not Xiao Mu at all, but Green.

He hurriedly put the protective device behind Green's ear, but it was too late, and Green was in a coma.

Xiao Mu looked at Green in surprise. In his memory, Green was timid and shy. They didn't get along very much. He didn't understand the reason for Green's actions at all.

He didn't think too much, and directly released the needle-holding and needle-lifting skills to Green, and then probed his tentacles into his picture.

Green is an ordinary person, and his mental picture is usually very stable, but now he is suddenly attacked, and the whole picture is like being struck by lightning.

Xiao Mu used his skills to treat Green's image with his tentacles. After a while, Green's eyelids moved and he opened his eyes.

Greene frowned, seemed to sense the pain, and closed his eyes abruptly before opening them.

Xiao Mu was standing opposite him, so he saw Xiao Mu as soon as he opened his eyes, his body stiffened, he looked back at Mitt, opened his hands, his voice was weak but eager: "You can't hurt him!"

He turned back after speaking Looking at Xiao Mu, his tone of voice pleaded: "He didn't hurt you, so don't ask someone to arrest him, okay?"

Mitt held his hand stiffly, and Xiao Mu was also stunned. Seeing Green's worried appearance, he understood in his heart. come over.

"You impersonated him for me?" Mitt grabbed his wrist and asked Green with his eyes locked.

Green's face was sad: "I have no choice. I have nothing but myself. I don't want you to have an accident, but I can't stop you. If you care about me a little bit, you promise me that you won't hurt anyone anymore, okay?"

"If you still want to harm him, kill me and hand me over to You Mo!"

His face was pale, and his tears flowed uncontrollably. It seemed that the more he thought about it, the more sad he became. Wearing Mitt's hem.

Confused and sad: "Why do you want to be like this, you can be fine, why do you have to be like this, I'm so scared, so uncomfortable, if I don't care about you, it's fine if I don't like you."

His voice was soft and mixed This cry made people feel heavy, and Mitt's face was tense, and he reached out to wipe the tears off his face.

Green fell into his own thoughts, and continued to mutter with his eyes blank: "I don't care about you, I don't like you, I can just treat you as a bad guy who hurts people, I can report you, or I can do it no matter what the consequences are for you. It won't be as difficult as it is now."

Mitt's lips were tightly pursed. Hearing this, his cheeks moved, and a mouthful of blood suddenly spewed out, causing his body to faint.

Green's eyes widened, and he dazedly touched the warm liquid on his face. When he saw the red color, he suddenly realized what had happened, and hurriedly crawled out of Mitt's arms.

He held Mitt's face and shouted with a trembling voice: "Mitte, Mitt! Wake up, don't scare me."

Leo and Ada saw this scene when they arrived. Leo didn't Ignoring the two, he stretched out his hand to hug Xiao Mu, worried that his mental state was not right, he hesitated and shouted: "Xiao Mu?"

Xiao Mu looked at him: "I'm fine, Hawke has been arrested, I will follow Their request is here, but Green is here before me."

He said, checking Mitt's condition, Mitt is an ordinary person, his mental picture should be stable, but at this moment, his mental tentacles are actually messy. Swinging, the residual value of mental power is also very low.

Green begged him with red eyes: "Can you save him, I know he wants to harm you well, but please save him."

Xiao Mu was silent for a moment, nodded, released his skills on Mitt, and then said: "He I don't know why he vomited blood, it's best to take him back to see a doctor, do you know where Hawke is being held?"

Green shook his head and said with guilt: "I don't know, I was knocked out, and another person caught Hawke. Man, on that aircraft."

Green pointed to the place where the plane was unconscious.

Mitt is an important criminal. Green's dressing up in this way is really suspicious, plus the unconscious nose of the plane, all three were sent by Leo to the military headquarters for interrogation.

The nose of the plane was first woken up, and it didn't take much effort to get the location where Hawke was tied. Perhaps because he was worried about attracting attention, Hawke was tied up very close to the mall where he was shopping.

Hawke was not injured. For him, he just fell into a coma, but it scared the Huo Zhao family and Lyle so much that Gu Miao's eyes became rabbit eyes from crying.

Xiao Mu breathed a sigh of relief when he got the news, and asked Leo: "Why is Mitt convicted and still on trial?"

Leo snorted coldly: "How many times he wants to hurt you, it's the same whether you try it or not."

"What about You Mo? "Xiao Mu asked again.

"He doesn't admit it, he has been locked up, and he has been identified by the wife of Marshal Hao Xing. It is useless for him to argue." Leo said.

Leo sent Xiao Mu back to the apartment to rest, while he returned to the military to deal with follow-up matters.

You Mo refused to admit his relationship with the base, even though Mei Li identified him, he still did not recognize each other. He only said that he did know each other when he was a child, and he never contacted each other again when he arrived at Yanxing.

You Mo called a lawyer, and Leo contacted Thornton while he was dealing with it, and asked for all the information related to You Mo, especially the graphic and video materials he came forward.

After so many years, no matter how careful you are, unless no one connects You Mo with the base, it is difficult to get no results if you go to check the information in this connection.

You Mo went in and out of the stars many times on official business, and disappeared inexplicably. After inspection, all the places where he disappeared were the transition points to reach the green star or the rock star.

And various monitoring integrations, he and Mitre have been in the same frame no less than ten times, and Mitte even came forward as a technical assistant of the Forest Foreign Trade Company.

You Mo looked at one piece of evidence after another, and the smile on his face finally couldn't be maintained. When he saw Xiao Mu and Leo appear together, the smile disappeared completely.

"You, how can you be all right!" You Mo looked at Xiao Mu in disbelief.

He is very confident in his new instrument, which is to use the concentrated energy box to instantly maximize the mental power attack. The price is that the energy consumption is very fast and the maintenance time is not long.

However, based on his understanding of mental power, those few minutes were enough to deal with anyone, even a god-level guide, and there would never be a way to survive.

Xiao Mu laughed: "Why am I in trouble?"

You Mo's face was ugly: "Where's Mitt?"

Xiao Mu frowned: "His mental strength is damaged, his brain is also traumatized, and he is still in a coma."

"What happened?" You Mo asked immediately.

Xiao Mu glanced at him: "He enjoyed your new instrument."

You Mo was stunned, then continued: "Impossible, he wouldn't make such a low-level mistake, he still has a protective instrument in his hand."

Xiao Mu shrugged: "What I said is the truth. I answered so many questions for you. I think you should answer our questions next?"