36 The heartbreaker

Xiao Mu recalled what happened last night, and it was obvious that several double-A sentries sensed his presence. After he was taken away by Leo, it was easy to find his dormitory with the five senses of those people.

They walked in a hurry, and the dormitory was not organized in any way, and the smell of his guide pheromone remained in it. Even a fool would know that dormitory 601 lived in a guide.

It is easier to inquire about the students corresponding to the dormitory. No matter what he thinks, he feels that it must be exposed.

The way he stared at him made Leo's heart itch, Leo moved his fingers, restrained his urge to touch him, and couldn't scare him anymore.

"It's not exposed, you'll understand when you look at the school forum."

Xiao Mu secretly thought that he was stupid. If he was exposed, the school forum would definitely explode.

He entered the forum and scrolled through the posts from top to bottom. There was no news about him, but a few news about Sentinels.

'are you crazy? Sentinels fight for the quadruple dormitory! '

'The big news is that the Kim family will definitely go bankrupt, and the Kim family's son, Kim Yu, is living in a slum -- 30 dormitories. '

'Feeling that the financial crisis is coming, Wu Nai, the young master of the Wu family, has also moved into the slum! '

'In other words, shouldn't the rich have nothing to do and are ready to experience the hardships of the people? '

'Agree upstairs +1'

'+1'

'...'

Xiao Mu was in a complicated mood after reading it, and he didn't know whether to be happy or unhappy. He was hopeful and hoped that the conjectures of the forum students were correct. Everyone who doesn't know it is to experience the suffering of the people.

Although he felt that the quadruple dormitory was super luxurious, it was not at all painful!

He moved his gaze from the forum to Leo and asked, "Have you heard of Kim Yoo and Woo Nai?"

Leo: "They are both sophomore students at the Imperial Military Academy." He paused, showing a displeased expression, and added, "Double-A sentinel."

Xiao Mu felt that most of the previous hopes were going to fail, and these two people , definitely the second of the Sentinels who found him last night.

"Do you know which dormitory they live in?" Xiao Mu asked again. He only hoped that it would not be 601. Living with unstable factors was really dangerous.

"There are five sentinels in total, and they fought. The worst one is 603, and the other four are all in 602." Leo asked tentatively, "Otherwise, I live in 601?"

"No!" Xiao Mu wanted to also Unwilling to refuse.

Lei Ao's expression darkened, the residual pain in his head reminded him not to rush too much, he said: "Don't worry, I'm in the opposite dormitory, and I won't put you in any danger."

Xiao Mu blinked, in fact he felt , the biggest danger is Leo.

"It's okay," Xiao Mu said, frowning uncontrollably, "Yesterday was an accident."

"Accident?" Leo's voice sank, and his momentum instantly became chilling, "What happened?"

"You already know what those medicines are. Did I do it?" Xiao Mu recounted his sales of medicine and his cooperation with Zhao Sheng, "I sold the medicine for the first time to Luo Ya, and he was staring at him."

He said helplessly: "He doubted it . It was the same person who sold medicines and pharmaceuticals, who injected me with stimulants and wanted to verify my identity."

Leo's eyes flashed mockery: "It's really dishonest, as far as I know, the medicine you sold him was sold to him by him. It is said that his sister made it, and the Green family has been gaining momentum recently."

Xiao Mu was stunned, he didn't think of such a thing at all, he didn't understand: "The medicine has the smell of guide pheromones, do I The same as his sister?"

"No, do you want to know? I'll get some medicine for you to study."

"I'll buy it myself!" Xiao Mu said hurriedly, he didn't want to bother him. He did, however, take an interest in masking the flavor of the guide element.

Lei Ao looked at him deeply: "At least don't reject my kindness. Green's family doesn't take out the medicine. I heard that one can only be finished in a week."

His blue eyes were deep and focused, Xiao Mu was stunned for a while. Time to rebut. Leo changed the subject: "The restaurant has

prepared breakfast. After breakfast... do you want to go back to school?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "Yes."

After eating breakfast, he couldn't help but ask, "Where's the marshal?"

Leo said, "Today's military exercise commendation conference, he is officiating."

Xiao Mu was stunned: "Just finished yesterday's military exercise?" Seeing Leo nodded , His lips moved, wanting to ask him why he was looking for him, but after asking, it was inevitable that he mentioned what happened last night, so he decided not to ask.

After dinner, Leo said, "I'll take you back to school."

Xiao Mu didn't refuse, his aircraft is still at school, Leo is also a school teacher, so it's a good way to go!

On the way, Leo received a communication, and Xiao Mu heard the roar from the other side even though he was separated by two seats.

"Come here soon, boy, who dares to take the first army championship trophy if you don't take it?"

"I don't have time." Leo frowned and replied.

Ren choked and became extremely angry: "No time? I checked the records. You just left the apartment after breakfast, and you are going to school now. Don't tell me you are busy with class?"

Before Leo could speak, Lei said En roared again: "Come over to me right away, the biggest event I attended for two months of recuperation, if you screw it up, you must be good-looking!"

Leo looked at the hung up communication and was very helpless. What he knew about his grandfather, his final threat was not false.

As for the good-looking content, at least it is distributed to remote planets to inspect or chase star criminals.

Usually he doesn't care about these tasks, but now, he doesn't want to leave Area A for a moment. Thinking of the new classmates in 602/603, he doesn't even want to leave the school.

When the aircraft landed, Leo said, "I'll take you back to

the dormitory." "No need," Xiao Mu hurriedly refused, a little helpless, "Isn't there something wrong with you?"

Leo was about to say something else, Xiao Mu looked at him: "In In your eyes, I'm so weak that I even need someone to accompany me to the dormitory?"

"No," Leo immediately denied, he was very sensitive to the word 'weak' now, "I don't worry about your classmates in the dormitory next door."

Xiao Mu I was also a little clueless. Those few people knew his identity and matched him with a high rate. They didn't announce it to the public, obviously hiding their selfishness.

I don't know if they are barbarians.

He didn't refuse any more, and let Leo go back to the dormitory with him. However, the dormitory on the sixth floor was extraordinarily quiet, as if there were no newcomers living in.

Xiao Mu stood by the door: "Thank you, the dormitory is an absolutely safe area, you don't have to worry about it, go do your thing!"

Leo looked down at him: "If there is anything, please contact me in time."

Xiao Mu nodded and saw him His face was ugly, and the feeling of guilt in his heart could not dissipate, he took out a top-grade medicine and handed it to him.

Leo's eyes lit up, and his expression was unbelievably gentle. He stretched out his hand to take the medicine from his hand, and his fingers brushed the palm of his hand inadvertently.

Even the instant touch made him feel a lot better.

Xiao Mu hurriedly retracted his hand, seeing his upright face, he just thought it was careless, didn't say anything, and closed the door after entering the room.

Leo stared at the door panel for a while, with joy on the corners of his eyes and brows. His little guide was really soft-hearted and lovely.

Xiao Mu tidy up the room, went to Holographic Network to make cookies, and then came out of Holographic Network, the door was knocked.

As soon as he opened the door, his eyes were full of brilliant red, and the scent came from the surface. He subconsciously took a step back, and only then did he see the whole picture.

A handsome, light-blond sentinel holds a large bouquet of roses, smiles brightly, and looks at him with bright eyes.

"Who are you?" Xiao Mu was stunned.

"My name is Jinyu, and I live next door to you," he said, and his eyes fell on his face, "beautiful boy, you may not believe it, the first time I saw you, I fell in love, and from now on, I will I'm your loyal follower."

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched: "Classmate, did you find the wrong person? I'm not from the drama club!" There was an aria in his words!

After he finished speaking, he closed the door directly, thought about it, and simply turned on the sound insulation system.

Anyway, there are only a few people he knows.

He looked at the timetable and decided to take two large classes in the afternoon to make up for the classes he missed in the morning. He didn't open the door again until it was almost lunchtime.

A yellow-haired sentry stood outside the door. He was pushing the dining car, which was full of food. He smiled faintly when he saw him.

"Hello, I'm Wu Nai, your classmate in the dormitory next to you. In order to show the friendship between classmates, I invite all the classmates in the 30 dormitories to eat. Please don't refuse."

Uh... Xiao Mu suddenly felt that this person's background board was paying money. Yu, although there are few people in the 30 dormitories, there are at least 100 people, please, it is really arrogant.

Xiao Mu smiled: "You are too polite, thank you."

Wu Nai's eyes lit up, and the smile on the corner of his mouth deepened: "Can I get it for you?"

"Isn't it one for each person?"

Wu Nai handed it to Xiao Mu let him hold one, and picked up the other two: "Of course not, one is too shabby."

When Wu Nai quickly moved the food from the cart to Xiao Mu's living room, Xiao Mu realized that something was wrong: "Wait, there is only one person in my bedroom, not four, so I don't need to send it any more."

He looked at him suspiciously: "Do you really treat guests like this in every bedroom?"

Wu Nai looked at him calmly, his expression indifferent but his eyes were burning: "Of course not, you are special, and the rest of the bedrooms have much simpler food."

Xiao Mu politely sent the people away : "Thank you for your lunch, you won't need it in the future."

Wu Nai sighed: "Although I know that it will be easier for you to accept the same thing in every bedroom, but you are special in my heart."

He Standing outside the door, his eyes glowing.

Xiao Mu was speechless: "Please allow me to remind you that we met for the first time today." He closed the bedroom door with a bang.

Wu Nai went back to the next door and opened the door by swiping the terminal. If Xiao Mu saw it, he would definitely doubt his eyes. Is this really the same four-person room as him?

Wu Nai sat on the sofa and smiled lightly: "He has accepted the food I sent."

Jinyou fixed his eyes on the terminal, looking at a hundred ways to pursue the guide, and said with disdain: "The guide is sensitive and hates deception the most.

" I didn't deceive." Wu Nai held his chin, he was just misleading.

Seeing that the guide says 'Give him the best', Jinyou raised his head and asked, "Do you want to renovate his dormitory while he goes to class? When I think that my destined guide actually lives in that kind of shabby house, my It's breaking my heart."

He held his chest: "Old-fashioned doors, antique curtains, God, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe these things still exist in this world."

'patta' a piece of orange Pi Zhong hit the center of his eyebrows, and the black-haired sentinel sitting across from him said with disgust, "Go to the drama club to play a drama."

Jinyou threw himself at the black-haired sentinel in an instant: "Bastard, who do you think you are, dare to laugh at me!"

In the morning, he returned to the dormitory holding flowers and was ruthlessly ridiculed. He was particularly sensitive to the word 'drama'.

The battle between the two quickly spread to everyone present. The five of them were fighting against the table, and they were about to demolish the house. Fortunately, they retained their reason, knowing that there was a fragile guide next door, and they did not really demolish it.

After Xiao Mu finished his class in the afternoon, it was already dinner time. He went straight to the cafeteria to eat. Shortly after leaving the cafeteria, he was stopped by a familiar person.

"Why, can't that golden retriever go away? It's really pitiful to be blamed by you every day!"

Xiao Mu remembered who this person was, the classmate who was brutally suppressed by the cafeteria elder brother. He wore a dress today. A black T-shirt.

This is not a safe place, this person is looking for trouble to vent his anger at first sight, Xiao Mu didn't say anything, just watched on guard.

His silence made the other party even more angry: "Look at what, you made Lao Tzu be laughed at, let's see if I don't beat you to death today!

"

Xiao Mu instantly released the 'Yaotai Pillow Crane', and almost in the blink of an eye, Xiao Mu ran into the woods ten meters away...

Opposite the cafeteria is a small forest, the environment is very good, there are many seats inside, many students will choose to buy food and eat in the forest.

"Wow! Am I blind?"

"Is that the legendary scumbag just now?"

"I don't believe it, I can't be that fast!" The

shocking voices came one after another, and the black-clothed sentinel looked at his fist, With a face full of disbelief, the school's most scumbag scumbag actually escaped his attack?

Before he recovered from the shock, a huge pain came from his chin, and the whole person flew back and fell heavily on the ground three meters away.

Xiao Mu looked at the big tree less than one meter away from him in horror. If the distance of the skill displacement was further, he doubted that at such a fast speed, he would hit the tree trunk to death.

He secretly reminded himself to observe the position before releasing the skill in the future. Suddenly, he found that the system panel was glowing slightly, and was about to check it. There was a scream in front of him, and he hurriedly raised his head.

Just saw the whole process of the black-clothed sentry from take-off to landing.

His conditional launch 'his' sound, how painful it is!

The one who solved the black-clothed sentinel was a gray-haired sentinel who was dressed in a strong suit and had a cold temperament. Judging from the reactions of the students around him, he should be a school celebrity.

The gray-haired sentinel turned his head to look at Xiao Mu, strode over, and asked coldly, "Injured?"

Xiao Mu glanced at the red and blue bars on his head, double A, he shook his head: "I'm fine, thank you."

He Leaving the grove and returning to the main road, the sentry in black has been taken away by the doctor.

He looked at the system panel, and saw the 'Yaotai Pillow Crane' skill glowing. Looking at it, a line reminded him: The maximum distance is ten meters. To ensure safety, please confirm the distance before use.

Xiao Mu's eyes lit up, it turns out that the distance can be controlled! He felt safe.

On the way back to the dormitory, Xiao Mu found that the classmates who always liked pointing at him were very quiet at the moment, but his eyes still fell on him, no longer mocking, but more curious.

"When did he become so powerful!"

"Wow, what's the relationship between him and God Kai, to actually stand up for him!"

"I don't know, God Kai has always been a loner?"

Xiao Mu turned around and saw Gray White The sentry sent two steps away from him and fell behind him, paying no attention to the arguments next to him, as if living alone in a world.

On the sixth floor, I saw Leo standing at the door of 601. The gray-haired boy who had been silent all the time said, "Major General Leo." His voice was clear and excited.

Leo nodded, and the gray-haired boy walked into room 602.

Just as Xiao Mu was about to ask, Lei Ao said, "He is Kaimen of the junior year. If I'm not at school, he will protect you."

Xiao Mu was helpless: "I don't need protection, are you okay?"

Leo pursed his lips: "I want to see you."

Xiao Mu: "..." He opened the door, walked into the dormitory, and looked at Leo sincerely, "You don't have to do this, I will help you if you have any problems with your mental image, the medicine is sold online, Although the number is small now, there will definitely be many in the future."

He paused: "For safety reasons, I can understand choosing to be with someone who is unfamiliar and has a high matching rate, but please believe that this matter will be resolved. ."

He smiled: "I hope you can get to the person you really like early."

Leo couldn't help defending: "You are..." Looking at the door panel, Leo frowned, especially wanting to demolish the door!

He stood at the door for a while before leaving.

After Xiao Mu's training, he browsed the forum and opened his eyes.

'Shocked, Major General Leo actually entered the school with the scumbag! 'The accompanying picture is of him and Leo getting off the aircraft and entering the dormitory.

'Impossible, it's definitely a P picture, who doesn't know that Leo hates weak chickens the most! '

'Ahhh, my heart is broken! '

'...'

The person who posted the post quickly posted another 'Shocked, Kim's son Kim Yoo is actually pursuing physical fitness scum! 'The accompanying picture is Jinyou's flower and the card on the flower, which reads: Send Xiao Mu - my love.

The corners of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, and the underground replies were almost always 'Shocked! ! ! ', Unexpectedly, there will be revelations next.

'Shocked, God Kai is a scumbag for his physical fitness! 'The accompanying picture shows Kaimen beating the man in black and going back to the bedroom with Xiao Mu.

'I go, how can the world become so fast, when is the weak chicken a heartthrob? '

'The physical scum seems to have become stronger, and he can instantly move ten meters away! '

'I suddenly thought of an ancient legend, shouldn't the scumbag give them a head down? '

'Maybe it's a fox! '

"Pfft..." Xiao Vixen Mu was also shocked, the students' imaginations were too rich. After the shock, it is a headache, which is too high-profile!

Even if he doesn't reveal his identity, these strange actions will inevitably fall into the eyes of those who care, and they will inevitably doubt his identity.

He closed the post, ready to see if anything else happened. When he refreshed it, he saw that the post that had just built thousands of floors went to the second place. The first one was still shocked.

'Shock! Major General Leo confessed! ! ! '

Xiao Mu suddenly had a bad premonition, he clicked into the post, the main building was a screenshot, it was a screenshot of Leo's reply to the previous shocking post.

Leo: "The photo is of us. I'm chasing him. Anyone who wants to chase him, please ask me for a one-on-one match. Also, whoever mentions such things as scumbags will challenge me. He is a very diligent and serious man. Students, who are exercising every day and who work hard, deserve the respect of anyone."

'Ahhh, capture the male god! '

'Capturing the male god +1, and...heartbroken can't breathe'

'Upstairs +1'

Xiao Mu turned off the terminal, raised his head and let out a long sigh. Zhao Sheng called and asked him about his situation. He

told what happened last night, but said helplessly: "Lei Ao won't say it. The rest of the people are not sure.

After a pause: "If you are investigated, you can insist that you don't know that I am the guide. With my ability, there will be no problem, and the plan will still be carried out."

Knowing the existence of the guide, it is illegal to conceal it and not report it. I am very relieved. With Major General Leo, he is even less worried: "Okay, be careful yourself and get in touch with anything."

Hawke called again to inquire about the situation. Xiao Mu told the matter. Hawke wanted to come to school worriedly.

The next day in class, Xiao Mu thought he would be surrounded by people, but he didn't expect it to be calmer than before. There were people pointing at him before, but now almost no one looks at him carelessly, only occasionally people look at him curiously.

Although he was strange, he breathed a sigh of relief and arranged the class more tightly.

In the evening, after exercising, he began to watch the courseware of pharmaceutical practice. In this world, pharmaceuticals use high-tech equipment, put various pharmaceutical ingredients into the equipment, and set the temperature and time.

It is mainly about the prescription, the arrangement of the amount of medicinal materials and the control of the temperature and time.

He looked at the simple prescriptions published on the Internet, and many of the medicines had complex ingredients, which were mixed with traditional Chinese medicine and various chemical agents.

It suddenly occurred to him that he hadn't told Hawke and Gu Miao the prescription!

On Saturday, he went directly to Zhao's house, where Hawke lived almost half the time after leaving school, and gave him a big hug when he saw him.

"I now have sixteen mental tentacles!" Hawke said excitedly.

Xiao Mu was surprised, the progress was really fast, he praised: "It's amazing."

Hawke was delighted, Gu Miao looked at Xiao Mu with wide eyes, her face was slightly red: "Asheng company has something to do, you can only come back at noon."

"It doesn't matter . ," Xiao Mu smiled, "Can you take me to the pharmacy? I want to do an experiment."

He wanted to compare the difference between his prescription and the online prescription, as well as the difference between the large medicine mortar and modern equipment, as well as the raw materials and extraction material difference.

"Of course," Gu Miao's eyes lit up and led him to the pharmacy on the right. When he arrived, he took out a small box and said embarrassedly, "I made this last night, I don't know how it will work. "

Wow! Sister-in-law, you didn't tell me about such a big thing!"

Gu Miao blinked: "I'm afraid it won't make you happy, so I want Xiao Mu to see it." The

medicine is a white granule the size of a soybean. Xiao Mu can't tell it from the outside. He picked it up and thought about taking a closer look. See if there is a guide scent.

As soon as he picked it up, a row of words suddenly appeared in front of his eyes: "Basic medicine, restore mental power by 500, two hours apart

." He was stunned for a moment, and then laughed. Gu Miao looked at him nervously: "What, how is it?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "The finished product, the effect is five times that of the low-grade hemostasis powder in the store, and half of the middle-grade."

Gu Miao's eyes widened: "Really? "

Sister-in-law, you are amazing!" Hawk jumped up and threw himself on Gu Miao.

Gu Miao pursed her lips and smiled, suddenly thinking of something, she immediately raised her hand to contact Zhao Sheng, wanting to share her joy with him, but the voice of Zhao Sheng's assistant came from the opposite side.

The assistant's voice was panicked: "Madam, the president was taken away by the police, saying that the medicines from the 'Delicious Pharmacy Company' are harmful and need to be investigated."

Gu Miao's eyes instantly turned red: "Is there anything wrong with A Sheng?"

"Madam doesn't need it. Worrying," the assistant thought of the character of the president's wife, and immediately calmed himself down, "I'm just under investigation, I won't be hurt... If you're worried, you can watch the news."

Hanging up the communication, Gu Miao opened the news, and saw the news on the news. Reported that the company's drugs were harmful and that Zhao Sheng was taken away.

The host said, "The victim this time is Yan Chen, the younger brother of the Fifth Army Major General Yan Shun, who is in the first hospital for emergency treatment. Can the Zhao family solve this crisis this time?"

Xiao Mu frowned. Not believing that there was something wrong with his medicine, he stood up: "I'll go to the hospital."

He looked at Gu Miao soothingly: "Trust me, it'll be fine."

Gu Miao's eyes were red, she stood up and insisted: "I I want to go with you, if Yan Chen's situation is bad, I can still give him spiritual counseling on the spot, at least not let him have an accident, and buy time for investigation."

Although he would be jealous of other sentinels since he combined with A Sheng, he would be jealous of him, but he can't take it anymore, as long as A Sheng is well.

Xiao Mu was a little surprised, Gu Miao bit her lip and said, "I have to do something."

Xiao Mu smiled and said, "Okay, let's go together, it just happens that I can't do spiritual counseling in public."

Hawke jumped up: "I'll go too. !"