22 New job

Xiao Mu looked at the blond man's red and blue bars, his mental strength was 1800E+ and his physical strength was 7000B-.

Doesn't it mean that the guides are all weak chickens?

Xiao Mu began to doubt his inference. He remembered that the guide with the highest physical fitness in the Jinta was only D-level 3500. The

blond man walked to the door of a room, put his right foot behind him, and was about to kick the door. What did he think of? , glanced at Xiao Mu and smirked.

The corner of Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, obviously, kicking the door was a common occurrence for this person.

The blond man gently put his right foot on the door, slowly pushed the door open, jumped into the house with one foot, but blocked the door with his right foot, and looked back at Xiao Mu: "Come in!"

"Hawk, when did you do this? Sven." Someone shouted in surprise.

"Open the door in the future, no one is allowed to kick the door, open it slowly," the blond man shouted back and said to Xiao Mu with a smile, "Come in."

Xiao Mu entered the room, which was a large living room with rows of black leather On the sofa, there were more than a dozen people scattered all over the place, all tall sentinels.

He glanced at Hawke, the blond man, in amazement. He wondered how he didn't find out his identity, and was he also building a barrier?

A man with a tiger tattoo on his chest walked to Hawke, took the water in his hand, and threw a bottle at the person sitting on the sofa.

Those people clearly didn't look here, they were playing with themselves, but when the water was about to hit them, they all reached out to catch it in time.

The man looked at Xiao Mu while throwing the water. Seeing that he was covering his nose and there was blood on his hands, he couldn't help but patted Hawke on the shoulder and laughed: "Hawker, this is your masterpiece, I say you kid. How did it change?"

Hawke glared at him, raised his foot and kicked him: "Go away."

He changed his smile and said to Xiao Mu, "Come with me." There are two rooms on the left, and he led Xiao Mu to the One of them, "This is the bathroom, you clean up."

He glanced at the blood dripping from the clothes on his chest, and said, "Wait, I'll find something to change for you."

"No need." Xiao Mu took the water to wash his face. Hawke was about to persuade him when he was called. Go check out injured players.

Xiao Mu looked at himself in the mirror, his face twisted. In order to change his skin color, he applied a thick layer of primer. At this moment, he touched the water, and his face was like a palette, which was super ugly.

He watched it together with the makeup and makeup removal tutorial, and found it too troublesome. In order to remove makeup easily, he specially bought water-soluble cosmetics.

He sighed, knowing that he would have bought the waterproof one. It's definitely not possible to go out like this, no way, he can only wash all the makeup.

He wiped his face clean with paper and rubbed the blood on the front of the front, but it only made the color lighter.

"Wow, so you're so beautiful." When he went out, Hawke came out of the next room, saw him in amazement, jumped over and took his arm.

The sentinels sitting on the sofa all looked over when they heard this, several people hooted, and some people whistled.

Xiao Mu was stunned, pulled out his hand, frowned and said, "I'm leaving."

Hawke blinked: "My name is Hawke, do you feel any discomfort? Do you want me to take you to the hospital? "

It's not a big problem, you don't need to go to the hospital." Xiao Mu said, the door was pushed open, and two men came in with a sentinel covered in blood.

He frowned subconsciously, and the Sentinel's uncomfortable feeling affected him.

"Wow, it's so tragic." Hawke said, walking to the room next to the bathroom, "put it to bed number 4." The

sentinel was carried to the room, and Hawke said to Xiao Mu: "Wait, I'll deal with this patient after I've dealt with it. , give you the contact information, if you have any physical problems, remember to contact me."

Xiao Mu saw him enter the room, hesitated for a while, and followed. The uncomfortable feeling coming from the sentry made him want to check the situation.

After he went in, he found that it was bigger than the living room, with ten beds on the left and right sides, each with a number on the head of the bed.

The further inside, the smaller the bed number, he walked past the hospital beds and came to No. 4, frowning uncontrollably.

The unpleasant feeling deepened, and it didn't come from a single person. There was a sentinel lying on each of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd beds, and it was very unpleasant.

"Why did you come in?" Hawke was stunned, then smiled, "I'm sorry, are you in a hurry? Wait a moment."

He skillfully treated the wound of Patient No. 4 with the therapeutic apparatus, and then injected the guide agent and sleeping agent .

"I'm going to wash my hands, right away." Hawke went to the bathroom inside the room. When he came out, he twisted a bucket full of water and put it next to Ward No. 4.

Xiao Mu asked: "Don't you want to go to the hospital?"

Hawke said: "No, it will delay the treatment time. The medicine here is the same as the hospital. I have no problem with these simple treatments."

He put his index finger on his lips , said in a low voice: "And they all came to the arena secretly, and they didn't want people to know their identities."

Xiao Mu's heart moved, and he looked around: "Is there no surveillance here?"

"Of course," Hawke's eyes fell on his clothes "Do you want to change your clothes here? Don't worry, no one will see it."

Xiao Mu shook his head and asked, "Are you going to stay here at night and wait for them to wake up?"

"No," Hawke waved his hand, "every two days Ten rounds, after the last one, I can leave after taking care of the injured people, they will go back when they wake up."

He blinked: "Are you going to wait for me to take you to the hospital after work?"

Xiao Mu shook his head: "No, I'm fine."

His thoughts were flying, and there was no monitoring and injured sentinels. This place could completely become a place for him to provide spiritual counseling to patients.

It's just that there are sentries in the living room, just in case, a mental barrier must be established during treatment. His current total mental power is close to 6,000.

If the value is full, build a 40-centimeter barrier, reserve a safe value, and take high-quality medicine in the middle, and at least seven patients can be mentally relieved.

Moreover, since they don't want others to know that they are in the ring here, after leaving here, they find that the mental picture has improved, and the probability of speaking out is also low.

Thinking of this, Xiao Mu asked, "Are there still people here? I have worked part-time in the hospital and have experience. I plan to study medicine in the future and want to practice more.

" He got up, "I'm the only one working in the infirmary. If you want to come, of course you can, but the working time is from 7:00 to 12:00 pm on holidays, can you?"

He whispered: "You are so beautiful, you go out at night. It 's not very safe."

Xiao Mu was slightly embarrassed: "It's alright, I can make up."

Hawke laughed: "No wonder you looked like a ghost before, if you come, I will be a lot easier in the future, and I will pay 200 paydays a day. , is there a problem?"

"No problem." Xiao Mu asked hesitantly, "Can you decide?"

"Of course," Hawke said with a smile, "this is my father's business, I don't like doing business, I like to treat I'm sick."

Xiao Mu was surprised, it turned out to be a rich second-generation.

"You are injured, go back to rest first, and come back tomorrow." Hawke said again.

Xiao Mu nodded: "Well, see you tomorrow."

As he left the ward, a few whistles rang out in the living room. He walked towards the door with a stern face, and a tall sentinel suddenly stood up to stop him.

The man pushed his crotch next to him, lowered his head and said ambiguously: "Little cutie, how about spending a good night together?"

Feeling the touch of his stomach, Xiao Mu's face turned green, and he stepped away: "No. it is good."

Laughter sounded in the hall, the sentry touched his nose and sighed: "What a pity." He stretched out his hand and waved, "Be careful on the road."

Xiao Mu ignored him, but he was relieved, although the people here are open, but Except for the perverts, they are all gentlemen.

He opened the door and left the lounge, walked away quickly, and used the terminal to locate at the back door to ensure that he could find the spot tomorrow.

He didn't go back to the apartment directly, but went to the mall to buy a second-hand aircraft. The cheapest model, 50% new, cost him 8,000.

Not having an aircraft is too inconvenient, and it is much safer to be on the aircraft than to walk on the road.

He flew the aircraft back to the community and was forced to land at the gate of the community.

After landing, the two tall soldiers shouted solemnly at the door of the aircraft, "Get down."

Xiao Mu was startled, thinking to himself, he didn't violate the traffic rules and didn't hit anyone, right?

"Which household are you? The aircraft has not been registered."

Xiao Mu immediately understood: "I live in household 106, and the aircraft was just bought." The

two soldiers looked at each other, and 106 was the property of the marshal's partner.

"I'm sorry, please contact the head of the household, otherwise you won't be allowed in."

Xiao Mu glanced at the time. At about half past nine, neither Ren and Leo had a rest at this time. He breathed a sigh of relief and called the apartment.

After a while, Leo, who was wearing a black vest, ran over, and the two soldiers immediately gave him a military salute: "Major General."

Leo nodded lightly, looked at Xiao Mu, and landed on the aircraft behind him, wrinkled. Frowning: "Who brought you back?"

Xiao Mu said: "I came back myself."

"Is this the aircraft you bought?"

Xiao Mu: "Yes."

Lei Ao glanced at him and said to the two soldiers, "Register him."

After completing the formalities, Xiao Mu said embarrassedly to Lei Ao, "Excuse me." You can tell from Lei Ao's dress that he is exercising.

Leo didn't say anything, he walked over to the aircraft and looked at it again: "Second-hand?"

Xiao Mu nodded: "Well, it's cheap, and the performance is good." Confidentiality, the clear money in his hand is only enough to buy the cheapest.

After he answered, he asked Leo: "Do you want to go back in the aircraft?"

Leo scoffed: "Slow death." Then he turned and ran towards the apartment.

Xiao Mu twitched the corners of his mouth and drove the aircraft back.

When he passed by Leo's room, Leo was taking off his clothes and walking to the bathroom, the smooth lines of his back were completely covered.

Xiao Mu quickly looked away, wondering why he was slow to complain.

He was about to leave when he heard Leo solemnly say, "Hold on."

He stopped for a moment, Leo walked quickly to the door and stared at his front: "Injured?"

He was wearing nothing, okay Xiao Mu quickly lowered his gaze, seeing the blood spots on his clothes, and shook his head: "It's okay, I just hit my nose accidentally."

"Accidentally?" Leo looked at the top of his head, thinking about the previous Seeing the dazzling blood spots, I felt inexplicably irritable, "Are you a paramecia? Students in the preschool department won't run into nosebleeds, right?"

Xiao Mu raised his head and saw that his face was unpleasant, a little inexplicable: "Why are you angry? "

Who said I was angry?" Leo snorted coldly, "What does your stupidity have to do with me, I'm not angry."

Seeing how he slammed the door and turned to leave, Xiao Mu pouted, not even closing it for ten thousand years The door was slammed, and he said he was not angry!