Chapter 20

"Miss Luna! Miss Luna!" Skye shouted as she burst into the house.

"Princess Skye," Luna beamed as she came out of her office and knelt down with her arms open wide. Skye launched herself into Luna and giggled as Luna hugged her tightly while Night barked around them. "So what did you learn today?"

"Colors," Skye said as she opened her backpack, "count ten, ABC's."

"Really?" Luna asked shocked.

"Yep," Skye nodded as she handed Luna her folder out of her backpack.

Luna opened it and frowned when she saw the homework sheets. "Skye, you already know all this."

"I know," She shrugged as she took the ducky stuff animal from Night and tossed it, laughing as he ran to get it and bring it back to her. "I tell Miss Ashley, she say still I do homework. I no like Miss Ashley."

"Everything okay here?" Kota asked curiously as he walked up to them.

"Look at me, Skye," Luna said as she knelt down in front of the little girl. "How long has Miss Ashley been giving you work that you already know?"

"Long time," Skye said calmly.

"Thank you, Skye," Luna nodded, "Don't worry about this packet. Go spend time with your daddies, I need to take care of something, okay?"

"Okay," She hugged Luna then raced into the living room.

"Everything okay?" Kota asked again.

"No," She shook her head as she stood, "Ashley isn't following my learning plans I left her. She's just giving them repeat work that they already know, work to keep them occupied not learn. Excuse me," she murmured, "I have to handle this."

"Do you need help?" Kota asked and she shook her head.

"No thank you," she said grabbing the packet and her purse. "Come along Night," she called out, "we have to go to work."

"What?" A few of the men asked, "why?"

"Uh oh," Skye giggled, "Miss Ashley get in ta wub bull."

"Why is Miss Ashley in trouble?" Luke asked.

"She no lissen Miss Luna," Skye shrugged. "I stay here."

"That's fine," Luna mumbled as she grabbed her car keys, "I'll be back soon."

"Miss Teacher."

Luna looked up from her desk and blinked in surprise to see Owen, Kota, and North standing in the entrance of her classroom.

"It's ten o'clock, Luna," Owen said as he walked further into the room.

"Really?" She asked shocked grabbing her phone. "Oh wow."

"What happened to being back soon?" Kota asked.

"Well," She sighed picking her pen back up and went back to writing, "I now have 20 additional students in my classroom, so I have had to make some changes."

"How are you going to get 20 more students to fit in here?" North asked confused. "Can you even care for that many students?"

"Right now, I have no choice," she mumbled as she continued to write. "I will be moving into a different room in the morning."

"Then shouldn't you be home resting?" Owen asked and she looked up at him frowning.

"I suppose so," She murmured. "I'll finish this up then I will head home."

Owen turned her chair around making her gasp in surprise. "No," he said taking her pen from her and placing it on the desk. "Come on, time to go home. You need your rest."

"What?" She asked shocked.

He took her hands in his and pulled her up to stand. Night yawned and stretched before standing, shaking his head. "Time to go home, you need to eat and get proper sleep."

"But...but...but my work," She tried to protest as he pulled her out of the classroom while Kota and North grabbed her purse and phone. Night followed right behind.

"I'll drive," North said as he unlocked her car. "Here, eat," he said after Night jumped into the back of the car then she got into the passenger seat.

"Thank you," She said taking the food from him and placing it in her lap.

"Eat," he said without taking his eyes off the road.

"Yes Sir," She said taking a bite of the sandwich.

"Skye and a few of the guys crashed at your place," he said softly. "Hope that's okay."

"Where?" She asked curiously.

"After Skye fell asleep in your room, Gabe went investigating and determined the second floor was okay to crash in if it was okay with you," he explained.

"That's fine," she shrugged, "I told you before no one has been up there so it's just sitting there. House probably likes being full again," she chuckled.

"We are more than glad to stay with you whenever you want," he said switching lanes. "Just say and we'll be there."

"You're too sweet," She shook her head.

North chuckled, "Only for you, Miss Teacher." Night barked and North chuckled, "You too, Night."