ꜱ:1 ᴇᴘ: 1 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

*insert the song Brown sugar by the rolling stones*

Four years ago

We open up this fairy tale with me. Yep. That's me. Y/N Hargreeves, in her prime. See this guy? My biggest appontent at the table, Scott Leroy. This guy has huge debt problems. But maybe it's just because he's so utterly stupid, he can't handle the brains that is Y/N Hargreeves.

I take the two die that I am holding in my hand and roll them. Double six's! Nice one! Snakes eyes! Even better.

Now we enter my favourite place. The blackjack table. I go here at the end of ever round, just to see the faces of the poor suckers who are spending the last of there kids college funds on kissing my ass!

"Hit me." I tell the older worker who places down another Two. I quickly work out the probability of which card is going to be next. I need a 4, but dear old brain here tells me that the next card is a 6.

"I stick." I said taking a drag from my cig as the man next to me gives me some odd looks. I snarl at him as the next card is dealt out on the dealers side. Ooooo, the bitch busts again.

"Hard luck doll, maybe we can do this again some other time?" I ask her and she just grins handing me my winnings of $200. I kiss the chips and hold them into my chest.

"Don't hit him." I pointed at the cards in front of the man that sat next to me moments ago. He didn't and he ended up winning.

"See you later honey." I said to the old man who gave me another confused look.
I spotted my bodyguard Jay standing near an open fish tank and walked over to him. He scoffed and smiled at my winnings as I waved them in his face before plopping the entire thing in his hand.

"For the wife and the baby." I said sending him a wink and he looked down at his hand before meeting my eyes again.

"No, miss Y/n I can't." He protested but I held up my hand in his face to tell him to stop talking. I took my glasses from my chest and placed them on my face as I swung my coat over my shoulders, not bothering to put my arms through the sleeves.

"Keep it. Besides, you know I don't keep a losers win like blackjack." I told him and he nodded.

"Now come on, let's check these in." I told him as he smiled and we walked to check in our money.

—————————————————————

Present day- end music

"No! Please Luis! Luis Baby please! No! No!" I banged on the door of my apartment as my landlord locked me out

"I'm not dealing with this shit! Not anymore Y/n!" He said as tears rolled down my cheeks and I collapsed onto the floors outside my apartment

"You can collect your possessions in the morning child, I'm sorry kid, I need the space." He whispered as I wailed again and he banged on the door

"Now leave!" He said and I flinched as the loud bang startled me.

"I have no where to go Luis! My family haven't spoken in years! What do you want me to do?!" I yelled as the tears continued. The door swung open and he bent down to a hysterical me.

"Good news then! Your dads dead! Maybe now you'll get to see your family." He said

"I'm sorry Y/n for everything, but there's nothing I can do for you kiddo." He said and I nodded taking in the information.

"Wait! Does this mean inheritance? I get inheritance!" I yelled in his face as I stood up and jumped around happily.

"Yes!" I yelled and ran up to Luis and into his arms kissing the older man's face