An Evening, One Bottle and A Kiss - KurooDaiSuga

„Oi, you wanna play a game?" Kuroo jogged towards the Karasuno third years. "You know the evening's free, so..."

"What game?", Daichi asked. He was curious, but he didn't expect much. It was Kuroo they were talking about nonetheless.

Kuroo put an arm around Daichi. "Spin the bottle, maybe?" He smirked.

"No" Daichi stopped and shook Kuroo's arm off. "That's really childish."

"Oh come on captain 'spoilsport'"

"No thanks captain 'still thirteen years old'"

"Hey, if I'm thirteen years old, you're not older than twelve, 'cause you're a prude."

"I have a boyfriend!"

"That makes it even worse"

"Quit the arguing guys!" Suga went between them. "I'm in."

"No, Suga, why?"

"Oh come on Daichi, have a little fun!" Suga laughed. He knew that 'spin the bottle' basically meant an evening full of kisses, but he didn't mind. Daichi was his boyfriend, yes, but they had talked about things like these, and that it wouldn't be a problem to kiss other people in those situations.

"I'm not playing a game just about kissing, when we're all in a relationship."

"Not all", said Kuroo. "I'm not."

"So what?" Daichi never understood these kind of games. What was the fun in kissing random people? And when he knew the people it would just be awkward.

"I'm not sure if I wanna join", Asahi joined the conversation. "I've never liked spin the bottle."

"You two are boring" Suga pouted.

"Maybe we can switch the rules a bit", Kuroo suggested. "Like you don't have to kiss the person the bottle lands on, but if you don't want to the person who spun the bottle has to give you a dare or something like that."

"Or we could just not?" Daichi hadn't a good feeling about this. He was sure it would escalate quickly.

"Or we can play truth or dare?" Suga asked.

"That's no fun", Kuroo replied. "Everyone will pick truth and then it's just boring."

For a moment they walked next to each other in silence. Suga and Kuroo thinking about game ideas and Daichi and Asahi hoping they'd just drop it.

"I got it!" Suga called. "We play spin the bottle. But with a twist. You spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on has to complete some sort of task in a set time. If he can't do it, he has to kiss the one that spun the bottle. It could be fun."

"Hm... I like your thinking, Sugawara." Kuroo nodded. "I'm in."

Suga beamed. "Cool. Dachi, Asahi?"

Daichi sighed. That wasn't as bad as the normal spin the bottle, so why not? Also he wanted to hang out with Kuroo more. He liked him, although he wouldn't admit that, because he really got on his nerves, and he wanted to enjoy the time they had left, before the Karasuno team would go back to Miyagi. "Okay", he said.

And so Asahi agreed too. If Daichi was in, it couldn't be that bad.

"Great" Suga smiled. "Kuroo, what about we get some more people to play with us? Say... We meet in like 10 minutes in the Karasuno dorm?"

"Agreed" Kuroo and Suga both turned in opposite direction to search for more people.

Daichi turned to Asahi. "Sometimes I wonder why he is my boyfriend."