ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

yep. that's right folks! the author is making another 'experience'. this time, he is doing oneshots! for many reasons..

this, here, is the beginning. the start of your adventure. a place where you, the user, can let your mind run wild! but how is that possible? how can someone such as you...manage to affect and change an already set experience? well...simply just comment! here's how it works!

tell the author who you wish to have in the experience. there will be an example near the end.

let the author know what kind of relationship the user will be having with this character. aka, platonic or romantic.

tell the author where and when this experience takes place. example near the end!

if you have a specific way for an experience to be written, let the author know. example at the end.

let the author know if you wish for your request to be mentioned at the beginning of each experience or not.

if you are not specific or wish for the author to make his own..then the author will be making her own plot, storyline, etc for the experience.

mention what gender the user in the experience is. if you do not, it will automatically go to being a non-binary user.

that is the end of the instructions. here is an example for each of these:

"hello, author! i have a request for an experience. i was wondering if you could 'write' an experience about Quackity and the user! the relationship will be romantic and  this will take place during the Las Nevada era before he had met Charlie. i wish for the experience to start off as ______ ___ _____ ___ and the end to be _______ __ ___. the user in this experience will be male and i do not wish for my request to be mentioned in the beginning of the experience! thank you!"

there is the example. if you still do not understand, then just ask the author in the comments.

these experiences will contain very sensitive topics. and when the author says sensitive...she means SENSITIVE. if you or a loved one are squeamish, easily disgusted and/or triggered, then we do not recommened continuing to take part in these experiences.

the author does allow gore. whether it be heavy or not. this place is here to let your mind run WILD. so let it. let it be specific, or let it be bland. we do not judge.

no smut/lemons. the author says that there can be suggestive themes. but he asks that you do not add a..as she refers to it...a 'sex scene'. sexual comments made by the characters, or hints to that kind of stuff is allowed, as long as it doesn't happen. the author also mentioned it can get CLOSE to such a scene. but it must stop to a certain point.

there will be platonic relationships with certain people for reasons such as being a minor, or for being uncomfortable with being shipped. the author suggests that you do not request a romance with people who do not like such a thing.

the author's schedule for when a experience will be released....is sadly not set and will be very random.

the author will let you know if your request for an experience is being written by replying to your comments.

the experiences of these characters will be written in alphabetic order, that way it is easier for you, the user, to navigate them.

not every dsmp member will be in this game. therefore we apologize. so we recommend that you check which characters are before you request.

we do believe that we have told you everything you needed to know. if the author must, he will come back and add anything that she believes he has missed or forgotten.

we really hope you enjoy your stay here, (Name)...!