Chapter 37

I rolled onto the other side of the bed slightly opening my eyes, four pairs of eyes stared back at me. I closed my eyes back again, then my eyes popped back open, I screamed and jumped off the bed. The door flew open. Alessandro ran in with Leo,Gabriele, Massimo and Matteo trailing behind him. 

"What happened?" He shouted. He walked on the other side and found me holding my head while laying on the floor.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he knelt down to me.

"Your brother is fucking weird." I couldn't  hold it in anymore. He helped me up. I looked over at the door and Noemi looked back at me with worry.

"No offense." I said to her,

"Don't feel bad. I said the same thing when he popped out at me." She smiled at me.

"Yeah don't feel bad I take that as a compliment." He grinned at me. I shriverd.

"Did you hear that mom? A hot girl called me weird." He smiled at her. She laughed.

"I heard." She said to him, Mason groaned.

"Please stop calling my mom hot." He faked gagging. He walked away from him and Dario followed behind.

Noemi shaked her head and pushed Matteo in the direction the boys went. He looked at her lost. She pointed in the direction, that's when he remembered he had a thirteen year old son that runs off whenever he feels like it. He ran after the boys. Noemi walked behind him. Alessandro searched through my hair to see if I hit my head badly. I pushed his hand away.

"I'm fine." I smiled at him. He looked back at my heart then backed away.

"Thank you everyone for worrying about me." I said to the men standing at the door. 

"Don't feel lucky. Were men in a mafia. At every scream we were going to run to it especially when that dingbat is first to run." He pointed at Alessandro. He rolled his eyes at his brother. Massimo blew him a kiss and walked away.

"What happened? I heard a scream." A girl came from behind the boys.

"You're so late. What were you doing, fingering yourself?" Gabriele said to the girl. She pushed him and scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Ew. Leo does it way better." She said as she smiled. Gabriele looked as if she had shit on her. He groaned and walked out of the room. Alessandro rubbed his face.

"I'm about to go wash my ears out with carbon monoxide." He said to himself.

"Isn't that poisonous to your ears?" Leo asked.

"Exactly." He pushed him playfully and walked away. Leo kissed the girl I figured was Rossana on the cheek and followed Alessandro.

"He's like his little pet. Tags along wherever he goes. He's so loyal." She shakes her head and walks over.

"You must be Adelina."

"And you must be Rossana." I said to her, She smiled.

"I see we have heard about each other but what I heard about you I'm sure is even better." She sat down beside me.

"What did you hear about me?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well when my dad told me that someone stole seven million dollars from the mafia and then I later found out her name was Adelina. I made you my best friend that day. Anybody who slept with my brother and stole his money angered him repeatedly, is my new favorite person in the world." She laughed. I laughed with her.

"Well I didn't do it alone. I had my friends help. One of my friends knew a guy that can get into a bank card." I whispered to her.

"Well I'm going to need that number." She giggled.

"I can hook you up." I said to her,

"Are you free next week?" She asked. I thought. I do have a busy schedule. This week will be the week Noah and his child takers would come and inspect the house. They will also see if me and Alessandro are cable parents. I just hope he doesn't take this to court. It will take way too long.

"I don't know. My ex boyfriend is trying to take full custody of Mason." I said sadly to her. She gasped.

"No way. What a dick. You are an amazing mother I can tell by your aurora." She pouted. I pulled her into a hug, she hugged me back instantly.

"Thank you." I said to her as we pulled away.

"No problem but I wanted you to come to Italy for my bachelorette party. You could even bring your friends. They sound cool and I need cool friends in my life. It would also be nice if you came to my wedding and be my bridesmaid. Too much? We just met but who gives a fuck, not me." She grinned.

"I will think about it." I said to her, She clapped her hands.

"Does that mean a yes?" She squealed excitedly.

"No." I shaked my head. 

"Yes." She nodded her head.

"No." I said back again. She got up and ran to the door.

"Mom. Adelina said yes to being my bridesmaid. We're going to need her measurement." She shouted. I heard Noemi scream out. Rossana turned back to me.

"Yes." She screamed out and hugged me.

"No." I said again to her. She took my face and squeezed my cheeks together.

"Yes." She screamed out again. I tried shaking my head no but she was too strong so I managed to say a word.

"No." Her smile dropped. Water pooled in her eyes. My eyes widened and I shaked my head.

"Yes." I said without thinking. SHe was happy again.

"Yes." She got off and skipped down the hall.

"She said yes." She shouted.

"Fuck my life." I collapsed back on the bed and rubbed my face. I heard her scream once more. I smiled knowing that I made her that happy.