Chapter 11

Weeks passed since the night Alessandro came into my house. I had my phone glued to me waiting for his call but then it hit me that we didn't even have his number nor did he. I thought maybe he would show up unannounced like he always does but nothing.

I finally found a job. Not something I loved but it paid well. I was a night stripper. Mason was old enough to stay home alone for a couple of hours so it worked out perfectly.

I closed my car door. It was a Saturday night. We ended earlier today due to something no one wanted to inform me about.

I was still in my outfit. I had on a blue lace bra and underwear, there were rhinestones all over the outfit. I had on a fur coat not feeling comfortable walking around feeling naked. I walked past a sleeping Hubert thankfully.

As I stopped at my door I could hear laughter coming from inside. Mason should be asleep by now. I opened the door as I walked in what was in front of me confused me. Alessandro was sitting on the floor with Mason. He looked up at me. His eyes moved over my body.

"What's going on here?" I closed the door behind me.

"Hey, mom. Your friend was just helping me with homework and keeping me company." Mason smiled up at me.

"Mason, why don't you take your homework into your room." He nodded, grabbing his book and going up the stairs. Alessandro's eyes were glued to my body. I pulled the coat making sure I was fully covered.

"What are you doing here?" He ignored my question. He stood up and walked over to me, his eyes not leaving my body. He held onto my hands trying to move them away so he could see underneath the coat. I kept my hands in place. He looked me in the eyes.

"Remove your hands." He said sternly.

"Alessandro." I started but he kept trying to move my hands. He sighed before using his strength to grab my hands. He pulled the coat off me. His eyes scanned every piece of what I was wearing before grabbing the coat quickly wrapping it around me tightly, and pulling me closer to him.

"Why are you here?" I asked, looking him in the eyes.

"For you princess." He said. He leaned down to me, his lips lightly brushing against mine,

"I miss your touch." He said before I went closer, smashing our lips together. He grabbed my cheek while his other hand was on my waist holding me in place. My eyes closed as we deepened the kiss. The coat fell on the floor, he pushed his body up to mine, pulling my lip in between his teeth before breaking the kiss.

"I want you to meet me at the club tomorrow. We will talk about what you will do to get my money back. Let your friends know." He gave me a peck on the lips. His grip tightened as he held my waist.

"I don't want you dressing up like this for no fucking body but me. Is that clear princess?" He said against my lips. I nodded, unable to make words come out of my mouth.

"If I ever fucking catch you like this again, I will punish you, and don't worry about the money, we will deal with that tomorrow when you meet." He let go of me walking to the door. He stopped.

"And Adelina. What you did a couple of weeks ago hasn't been forgotten. Don't fucking disobey me again." He said before walking out the door. I rubbed my hands against my face. I quickly grabbed the coat wrapping it around me.

I walked up the stairs into my room. Dropping the coat I took off my heels and stripped off what I had on.

I filled the bathtub with some water before going to the mirror. My finger rubbed against my lip, a smile slowly crept onto my lips. I walked over to the bath, dipping my body into it. I spent a long time there just thinking of Alessandro.

After finishing I knocked on Mason's room. He opened the door. I smiled at him.

"Hey just wondering if you wanted something to eat?" I asked as I leaned against the door frame.

He shook his head.

"Alessandro brought me food." I nodded not knowing how to feel about that.

"Well, you should get to bed. You have school in the morning." I rubbed his head, messing his hair up. He took my hand out of his head.

"MOM," He shouted at me. I laughed before kissing his forehead. I was walking back to my room when he called after me.

"Do you like Alessandro?" He asked. I blinked at his question.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt but I also want to see you happy. Alessandro was telling me how he likes you and one day might ask you out." He said to me, and my eyes widened.

"I just don't want you to go through what you went through with dad. If you're doing this for me you don't have to. I saw the way he looked at you. He was the same guy with the gun at aunt Mia's head. I just want you to be careful." He looked down at his feet. I walked up to him pulling him into a hug. He hugged me back.

"I promise I will be careful and I don't like him," I said to him. He smiled before going back into his room.

Little did he know I wasn't just lying to him I was lying to myself also.