Chapter 14

I rested my head against the window watching the trees pass by. I was tired and just wanted to go home to my son.

I looked over at Alessandro, his eyes were glued on the road, I turned back around making myself comfortable. My eyes were about to close when I felt a hand brush against my thighs. I looked over again and his face held no emotion. His hand was resting on the armrest and his other hand on the steering wheel. Staring at his face I saw features I have never seen before.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" He asked, I quickly turned around ignoring his question. He pulled into the parking lot.

"Thank you for driving me here." I smiled at him and got out of the car. I heard his door open and close. I watched as he fixed his shirt and walked over to my side. As he came closer to me I backed up into the car door. He didn't say anything as he pulled me into him pressing his lips against mine. It didn't take me a second before I kissed him back. His hands roamed to my ass, he gave them a little squeeze making me moan in his mouth.

He pulled away.

"Your so fucking hot." He whispered against my lips.

"The things I would love to do to you." My eyes met his. My hands roamed down to his crotch.

"What's stopping you?" I asked, feeling brave. He looked down as he made small circles on my waist. He looked with a smirk.

"I'll see you, tomorrow princess." He squeezed my waist and walked to his car. I pushed myself off and walked to the sidewalk as I watched him pull out.

"Damn that man makes me wet," I whispered to myself. I walked upstairs opening the door to my apartment. It was dark.

The lights were off only that faint light from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen, my heart jumped when I saw Noah sitting on a stool half asleep. When he heard my footsteps he opened his eyes looking over at me.

"Hey." I smiled at him. He rubbed his eyes and got up.

"Where have you been? I didn't want to leave Mason alone. I know he can stay by himself but you don't really live in a very friendly neighborhood." He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry I was with Natalia and Mia." I sat down on the stool he was just on.

"Were you with Alessandro too?" He asked. My eyes shot up to him.

"Mason talks a lot about him like their best friends or something." His face had disgust written all over it.

"We're just friends." Friends that want to have sex every second of the day.

He sighed and nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow Adelina." He smiled at me and walked up to the door. He stopped and stared at something on the wall.

"Hey, Adelina, is that a bullet hole?" I heard him ask. I swung around and ran into the living room and there behind the couch was a hole.

"Oh no. I tried drilling."  I made up something from the top of my head. He looked at me as if he wasn't buying it but didn't push further he nodded and walked out the door.

I pulled out my phone texting Mia and Natalie making sure they reached home safely. I walked up the stairs stopping in front of Mason's room. I pushed my head between the doors.

Mason was asleep laying on his back with his hand dangling off. I smiled to myself, I slowly closed the door walking into my room. I closed the door. Stripping out of my clothes I slipped on a sweatshirt with some shorts. I jumped onto the bed, my eyes closing once again when my phone went off.

I groaned, turning over. I looked at the screen and there was a notification that read 'Good night princess" from an unknown number.