➝ the demo-dog

——————————————————

i can't see much of a future——————————————————

——————————————————

sunday, november 4, 1984

🆆ill did know where they were. The older people, together with Will, rushed back inside the house.

"They're coming," was all anyone said. Victoria was scared. She grabbed Ben's arm as they stayed put in their little corner.

"Do you know how to use this?" Hopper asked Jonathan as he offered him a shogun.

Jonathan stuttered, not knowing what to say. When his answer took too long, Nancy took the gun, ready to shoot at the front door.

The first noises were heard outside. Everyone was on edge. Ben scooched Victoria behind him.

The noises became louder and louder.

Then suddenly, they stopped.

Victoria let out a breath of relief.

Out of nowhere, the creature was launched through the window by some unknown force. It landed near the couch, dead. Victoria screamed as Ben dragged her away from the living room and behind everyone else. Victoria wasn't one to admit but she felt really happy, the taller boy was there.

"Holy shit," Dustin cursed.

"Is it dead?" Max asked.

Bravely, Hopper walked towards the thing and poked at it with his shoe.

The danger wasn't gone yet though. The front door started making noise.

It unlocked and then slowly opened.

Through the door came none other than Eleven.

Slowly, Victoria backed up. Flashes of what happened only a year earlier crossed her mind. How the girl had broken her friend's arms and how she made Mike float without lifting a single finger.

As she backed up, Ben was forced to let go of her arm. The grip had significantly loosened as he watched how his old friend, the friend he had thought was dead, strut into the living room.

Victoria's eyes darted back over towards the Demo-dog everyone had forgotten about.

While the strawberry blonde had been distracted, the others had learned a whole lot. Mike was angry at Hopper for having hidden her for the entire year. He was so angry he decided to shove the bigger adult to the point where they needed to separate and have a talk about it.

The three other boys wasted no time in going over to the girl and hugging her.

"Good to have you back," Ben smiled as he let go of the hug. Eleven only smiled back.