➝ will the wise

——————————————————

i run the risk of losing you and that's worse——————————————————

and that's worse
——————————————————

Thursday, November 1, 1984

🆅ictoria sighed as she followed Max and Dustin outside of a classroom. Their new objective was to find Will, for some reason.

"I'm sure he's fine," Max even told the boys, but nobody wanted to listen her.They decided to split up and continue look for him.

At first, Ben had also joined her and Max but he quickly wandered off, away from the group.

"Will!" Dustin shouted as they entered one of the main hallways.

"What's going on," Mrs Byers, Will's mother, had joined them in the hallway. From the look on the mother's face, Victoria could tell she had been worried for her son.

Even before they could properly greet the mother, Lucas had consequently entered the same hallway and ushered the group to come outside to the field. The four others rushed outside.

Victoria scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion. In the middle of the field stood Will. He looked stiff, like something was scaring him. Next to Will stood Mike, he had one hand on the former's shoulder. The shaking from his friend did nothing for Will to get out of his petrified state. Even when his mother reached him and started calling for him, nothing happened.

He stayed standing there, scared stiff. Victoria came to a halt a few feet away from the boys. It freaked her out and she couldn't explain why. Maybe it was because she didn't know what was happening, or maybe she thought it had something to do with that Eleven girl from last year.

Inside the school hallways, Ben had been left completely alone. In his gut, he had this feeling that something was wrong.

"Should've just stayed with them," He sighed to himself as he turned another corner. He walked in a quick pace, trying to reach his friends as fast as he could. There, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a piece of strawberry blond hair. That specific colour he could recognise out of millions of others.

Victoria's hair.

He shook his head. "What's wrong with you,"

After a short-lived dilemma, he turned towards the doors, leading him towards her. The closer he got, the more confused he got. The voice of Mrs Byers reached his ears. Her plea for her son. He walked up behind Victoria and watched how his friend's mother tried to get him to wake up again.