The Final Confrontation

Welcome all to the final chapter of Ninjago: Darkness Arising. I hope this chapter is everything you expected. Prepare for the final confrontation as Nya faces Jay for what he has done. I'd play the video while you read, it adds a menacing touch to the feel of the chapter. As always, enjoy the read.

NYA POV

I ran alongside my friends. as we neared the Arcade. As dusk neared, I couldn't believe that we were finally going to get to face Jay for the atrocities he had committed. I knew whatever happened, we would do what needed to be done. For me, for us, for Lloyd.

"Let's go in through here," I said pointing to a back window in the alley.

"Good idea." Said Master Wu. "Remember the plan: Zane, Cole, Kai, you three are going to hold off Jay's army while I look for Misako. While we are doing that Nya will fight Jay."

"Yes Sensei." We all said, bowing before entering into the window.

WU POV

As we crept through the window, I went the opposite way as my students. I knew Jay was probably holding Misako in the back of the arcade, so that's where I attended to go. Soon, a large iron door come into view.

"Ninja-Go!" I shouted as I used Spinjitzu to break down the door.

"Wu!" I heard a familiar voice say.

JAY POV

I stood with the Mechanic as I admired my Nindroid army.

"I say we go and destroy those Ninja now!" Said the Mechanic."You've had you're fun! No more games!"

"Very well." I said. "But I will get to destroy Lloyd. We will do it as soon as-"

"Sir! Apologies for interrupting you, but the Ninja have been spotted in the facility." Exclaimed Minidroid 2.0.

"Looks like the Ninja are coming to us." Said the Mechanic smiling. "I get to destroy Zane."

"Find the Ninja... And bring them to me." I said.

"Yes sir." Replied Minidroid 2.0.

NYA POV

I snuck past the waves of Nindroids as I neared the room Jay was in. I leapt behind an old crate, hiding from the Mechanic as he left to fight the other Ninja. I ran into the room, jumping onto the platform Jay was standing on.

"Hello, Jay." I said.

COLE POV

"Ninja! Hold it right there!" Said a battalion of Nindroids to me, Zane, and Kai.

"Okay guys, let's clean up this scrap metal." I said to the others.

"Ninjaaa-Go!"

We all did Spinjitzu knocking down several of the Nindroids.

"This time, you will not get the best of us." I said, using me earth punch to obliterate a Nindroid in front of me. Before we knew it, the entire Nindroid army of about 50 Nindroids was attacking us.

"There's so many!" Said Zane.

"I know. We have to keep fighting so that Wu and Nya can do their part!" Said Kai as he got kicked by three Nindroids at once.

JAY POV

"Hello Jay." Said an all to familiar voice from behind me.

"Well well, if it isn't my betraying ex." I said as I turned to face Nya.

NYA POV

I watched Jay turn to face me.

"It was you who betrayed yourself when you joined the side of evil. How could you do this Jay? We could've talked it out or done something. Instead you chose to hurt us! You belong in jail!" I said to Jay as he frowned in dismay.