Revenge

JAY POV

I had been running for nearly an hour when I finally saw Kryptarium coming into view. In normal situations, I wouldn't even think about what I was about to do, but this was no normal situation and I was going to show Lloyd that he can't take Nya from me and get away with it. I came up to the gates of Kryptarium.

"You there! Lighting Ninja!" The Warden said from a guard tower. "What do you want?"

"I'm here to see Garmadon!" I yelled up to him.

"Let him in," I heard the Warden say.

Soon, the gates opened and I was on my way to Garmadon's max security cell.

"So what do you want with a guy like Garmadon anyway?" The Warden asked.

"I just want to talk to him." I lied.

"Go right in, Jay, and be careful." Said the Warden.

I entered the dark cell and walked along a long platform.

"I certainly didn't expect to see you." Garmadon said dryly.

"I need your help." I said to him.

"Let me get the straight," he said, staring at me. "After you and your friends helped defeat me, you come to my cell and expect me to help you?"

"Lloyd stole my girlfriend from me." I said.

Garmadon just chuckled and turned away.

"Look, I'm done being the funny one who just laughs everything off and never takes things seriously. I want revenge, and either you help me get it or I leave you here forever to rot in this prison."

"I'd rather stay here and rot any day than help you because of some petty girl problem."

"Fine!!" I said, walking away.

"There is one thing I can help you with." Garmadon said.

"And what would that be?!" I yelled.

"There are dark beings coming. The Bringers of Doom."

"Bringers of what?" I asked, unimpressed.

"They are Oni, like me. And I'm telling you, if you don't destroy the Realm Crystal, they are going to use it as a gateway into Ninjago and into the First Realm. Destroy it, and this can be prevented. Or, you can not listen to me and be destroyed along with the realms of creation. The choice is yours." And with that, Garmadon turned and faced the other wall of his cell."

As I walked out of Kryptarium, I decided the best course of action was to destroy the Realm Crystal. It was better than the alternative, and besides, what did I have to lose?

LLOYD POV (right after Jay stormed away)

"Jay..." I said, saddened that he had to find out like he had.

"You've got some explaining to do, Lloyd." Said Cole.

"I know you all have questions, and they can be answered."

"Well you better have some good answers Lloyd." Cole said.

"I dunno, I kind of like the idea of my little Green Ninja with my little sis." Said Kai.

"You see, while you guys were in the First Realm me and Nya started to have feelings for each other."

"We just didn't want Jay to have to find out like this." Nya added.

"Yeah, we were going to break it to him gently, but now it looks like the exact opposite has occurred." I said.

"It certainly does." Zane said."Let's hope Jay returns quickly and this does not consume him."