The Transformation

LLOYD POV

"Put! Me! Down!" I said as the Nindroids brought me into an abandoned arcade.

"Put him down in that chair! In Vengestone, of course." Said Jay as the Nindroids did what he asked.

"What are you going to do Jay?!" I said.

I watched as Harumi brought over a vile of Great Devourer Venom and a syringe.

"I'm going to inject you with this! And then I'm going to send you back to the Monastery while the venom is in your system. It should be just enough to make you destroy the other Ninja, or at least critally injure them. Including Nya!" Jay said.

"I would never hurt Nya!" I replied.

"We'll see about that." Jay said bringing the needle over to my arm.

"Jay! No! Please!" I begged to him. I watched Harumi smile.

"Harumi will turn on you the second she gets the chance!" I said.

"And why would I do that? Me and Jay are a couple, remember?"

"You can cut the act now Harumi, we've already gotten Lloyd to feel the hurt." Jay said as he injected the venom into my arm.

"Ow! Watch it!" I said.

"It'll take a while for the venom to take affect." Jay said.

"Jay..." Harumi said.

"What Harumi?! Can't you see I'm in the middle of watching Lloyd squirm??" Jay said.

"I wanted to say I actually felt something for you when we kissed earlier." Harumi said innocently.

"You... You did-?" Jay asked shocked.

"Yes Jay. Let me become the new Nya..." Said Harumi to Jay.

I watched in shock and horror as they began kissing in front of me!

"Jay, don't be fooled by her like I was!" I said.

"Gag him!" Yelled Jay to the Nindroids.

The gagged me as I was forced to watch Jay and Harumi make out on the floor. Jay would pay for this... I thought as I felt a strange sensation overtaking me and my eyes closing.

NYA POV

"Guys! Get up!" I yelled to the other Ninja who were still a crumpled up heap in the corner of the Monastery. I quickly helped them onto their feet.

"They took Lloyd!!" I shouted.

"We will get him back, along with Misako." Said Wu. "But first we must gather ourselves. Ninja! Up!" With that, all the others were on their feet. Beaten up, but alive.

"We must go find Lloyd before it's too late." Said Sensei.

"Or maybe he's found us..." Said Cole.

We looked and saw Lloyd walking up the steps to the Monastery, but something wasn't right about him. His face was distorted in anger and he was dressed in black.

"Lloyd?? Are you okay?!" I said.

"I'm feeling better than ever." Said Lloyd as he powered up.

"I do not think that is Lloyd..." Said Wu.

Then Lloyd sent a blast of energy towards Kai and Cole, knocking them off their feet.

"Lloyd stop, what are you doing?!" I screamed.

"DESTROYING YOU!" Lloyd yelled.

Soon all the other Ninja were on the ground except me.

"Lloyd, stop hurting the others at once!!" I said as Lloyd came closer to me.

"Oh, don't be shy my dear. Come to me and we can get this over with! With all of you out of the way, I can turn Ninjago into my image! And I'll show the people of Ninjago not to mess with me!"

"Lloyd... Please!!" I said as Lloyd leapt onto me.

"Sweet dreams!" He said powering up.

"Lloyd stop I love you!" I said.

He hesitated for a moment. "You- you love me?"

"Yes Lloyd. I don't know what they did to you but I have to believe you wouldn't kill me." I said bravely as Lloyd stared at me.

"No... Lloyd is gone." Said Lloyd as he blasted me with powers.

LLOYD POV

I woke up wondering what just happened. Then I see Nya unconscious beside me along with all the other Ninja as I remember how I struck them all down.

"L-Lloyd..." Said Nya critically injured.

"I-I'm sorry... This is part of Jay's revenge. He injected me with Great Devourer Venom and it made me want to kill you guys," I explained to the others. "And he's also gotten with Harumi, I saw them making out, but I think she's minipulating him so that she can take over!"

"We must move swiftly to put an end to all this." Said Master Wu quietly.

"First, I'm getting you all to the Hospital. Then we can make a plan." I said summoning my Dragon and helping the others on.

The next time me and Jay face off, I'm bringing the fight to him. I thought to myself. And he will be the one to pay for making me hurt Nya.