Assembling an Onslaught

This chapter will be taking place approximately one week after the last chapter.

LLOYD POV

I was on Nya's bed waiting for her to finish her shower. She said she had a surprise for me tonight. (which I liked the sound of) We had been waiting for Jay to return all week, but Nya said she was ready to move on now, and if Jay wasn't coming back, I agreed with her. If he doesn't come back we might as well just accept it. The others on the other hand hadn't been themselves all week. They were still hopeful Jay was going to return. Except Kai, that it. He was stuck on a theory that Jay was going to come back and try to do something to me or Nya. I on the other hand didn't think the "Mouth of Lighting" was capable of something so sinister. Before I could continue thinking I heard the shower cut off from the bathroom.

Fair warning: this next part is a bit explicit, so please. Ensure you are of a mature mentality before continuing on.

NYA POV

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I was ready to show Lloyd my surprise... I wanted to lose my virginity to him. Jay would just have to move on, he couldn't dwell on me forever. And I wasn't ready to put my relationship with Lloyd on hold for any longer than it needed to be.

"Lloyd... close your eyes." I said before coming out.

LLOYD POV

Nya wanted me to close my eyes? Must be some surprise, I thought.

"Open them..." She said.

When I opened my eyes I saw Nya with a towel wrapped around her slightly damp body.

"Nya..." I said. "You look amazing."

Nya dropped her towel. "What about now?"

NYA POV

Lloyd didn't say anything, he just looked at me. I walked over to him and started gently kissing his neck.

"You sure you want to do this Nya?" He asked.

"I want you," I said as I took of his shirt.

He kissed me back. Soon we were both naked and kissing on the bed.

LLOYD POV

"Oh my gosh I can't believe this is actually happening." I thought to myself as I started making love to Nya. I heard her moan as our kissing intensified. Her touch on my bare skin felt like it activated every nerve ending in my body. I wished I could live in this moment forever.

NYA POV

I looked directly into Lloyd's eyes as we continued making love. I hoped none of the other ninja could hear us, or else we would probably be in trouble with Sensei. Me and Lloyd both moaned together as we finished. And I didn't think about Jay once throughout the whole thing.

****

JAY POV

"Hurry up Mechanic. We haven't got forever!" I yelled at the mechanic as we worked together in the abandoned arcade.

My idea was working out pretty well so far; the Mechanic's connections to other criminals in town was all we needed to do what I wanted to do. Just a few days ago, Harumi and I had stolen fifty security Nindroids from Borg Industries. Now, we were hard at work adding modifications that would boost their strength and durability.

"So Lightning Ninja, you really think you've got what it takes to power these Nindroids just using your element?"

"Of course I do, I'm the master of lightning. All we have to do is finish welding these small Vengestone tanks onto the backs of the Nindroids and program them to obey us. Then I will fill the tanks with my lighting and the tanks should hold the power. Just be sure to connect a tube from the tanks to the power source."

"Yeah, right." The Mechanic said looking at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"Just wondering what the Ninja did to you to make you this angry."

"How about Lloyd steeling Nya from me and making out with her under a tree?!" I replied.

"That explains it I guess. So how are we going to do this? Just walk up to their front door and start fighting?" The Mechanic asked.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do." I said. "And then I'm going to take Lloyd away from Nya and make him pay for his betrayal. In fact, Harumi's working on something special right now. I told her to melt down the Golden Armor using the forge in the basement of this place, and then we are going to use the melted down gold to create a special, but smaller Nindroid."

"You're telling me we're gonna make a Nindroid out of the Armor of the Golden Master?"

"Yeah, you're the Mechanic, you can do that right!?"

"Yeah... But it'll take most of tomorrow." Said the Mechanic.

"Good enough for me." I said. "We are going to call the Gold Nindroid "Minidroid 2.0," named after one of the Nindroids the Overlord created years ago." I said.

*Harumi walks in*

"I've finished melting down the armor." Harumi said.

"Good." I smiled. "Now let's finish up and prepare for attack!"

****

LLOYD POV

As morning broke at the Monestary, I woke up slowly. I realized Nya was laying her head on my chest which I didn't mind at all. I couldn't believe what we did last night, I guess Nya had really gotten over Jay. I was starting to love Nya more and more and I too decided to put Jay in the past since it looked like he wasn't coming back.

*Kai knocks on door*

"I know you two are in there, breakfast time!" Said Kai.

Nya woke up and kissed me on the cheek. "C'mon Lloyd let's go to breakfast." She said.

We put on our cloths and made our way into the kitchen.

"Well if it isn't the two lovebirds!" Cole said laughing at us.

"You two sure were... Loud, last night." Wu said, barely containing a giggle.

"Yeah, must've been some intense training." Said Kai. "Can I expect a nephew or niece  anytime soon?" Laughed Kai.

I was glad to see that the others were accepting our relationship well.

"Have some breakfast, Lloyd." Said Zane.

"Yes, then we will go and train." Said Master Wu.

"I love your pancakes Zane!" Said Nya as we both sat down.

Soon we were all sitting and talking. My mother was supposed to return later today, as she was still out searching for Jay.

(Later that afternoon)

JAY POV

"It's ready," Said the Mechanic as he showed me Minidroid 2.0.

"Time to go and finish this." I said.

"And this time I'm going to do much worse than just run off and cry." I said under my breath.

"The other Nindroids are also ready." Said Harumi.

I activated the Nindroids with the remote in my hand.

"We serve Master Jay, Harumi, and the Mechanic only." The Nindroids said in unison.

Me Harumi and the Mechanic smiled and laughed evilly. This time I would have the last laugh.