Planning the Rescue

NYA POV

Me, Wu, Cole, Kai, Zane, PIXAL, and even Lloyd sat in seperate hospital beds waiting for the doctor to come in. Eventually he did.

"Hello, Master Wu? You're in charge here, correct?"

"Yes that's correct." Said Master Wu.

"You and your other friends should be fine. But the green one needs to stay for observation, we need to make sure all of the venom is out of his system."

"Okay, Doctor. Thank you." Said Wu.

"No, Lloyd needs to come with is so that we can find Jay and stop him and save Misako!" I said annoyed that Master Wu was even considering letting Lloyd stay here alone.

"Nya, we must go on without him. If we continue to let Jay run rampant he will destroy us before we even have the chance to strike back." Said Wu.

"Can I at least see him before we go?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes Nya... You may see him." Said Wu.

I walked over to Lloyd's bed and saw him laying down.

"Nya, I'm so sorry for hurting you and the others. If only I had fraught harder against the venom... I could've done something! I could've-"

"There's nothing you could've done. I'm just glad you're alive." I said as I went over to Lloyd and kissed him.

"I've missed that," Said Lloyd."Now go and stop Jay! Don't worry about me. We have to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else. And watch out for Harumi."

"Okay, we will Lloyd." I said walking over to the others.

WU POV

"Let's get out of this hospital and go to the Police Station and see if they have any leads on where Jay is hiding out." I said leading the other Ninja past Lloyd.

"Good luck everyone." Said my nephew."I'll see you again soon."

JAY POV

"Hahahah, Lloyd is probably sitting somewhere feeling sorry for himself by now!" I said to Harumi.

"Are you sure this was the best plan... Why didn't we just kill Lloyd?"

"Because, now he has to live with the fact that he almost killed Nya and the others. It's much better this way."

"I hope you're right Jay..." Said Harumi.

COMMISSIONER POV

I sat at my desk painting my model ship as Jimmy came bursting through the door making me mess up.

"Sir, the Ninja are here, they say it's urgent!"

"Let them in, Jimmy." I say as I sigh, looking at my model boat.

"Commissioner! We need some info!" Said Kai followed by the other Ninja.

"Have you by chance gotten any leads of where Jay could be?" Asked Cole.

"Well, as a matter of fact we have." I replied. "We have gotten numerous reports that Jay is hiding out in an abandoned arcade downtown. You can't miss it."

"Thanks, we will be sure to check it out," Said Master Wu.

"Great. And as always, good luck Ninja." I said looking at the brave warriors.

NYA POV

Me and the others walked out of the Police Station and began waking towards the arcade.

"Guys, I need to take Jay. Alone."

"It's out of the question." Said my brother.

"No, it's something I have to do Kai." I said."Please just don't argue with me, I can make my own decisions. While I face Jay, Zane, Cole, and Kai can fight the Nindroids along with Harumi and the Mechanic. Meanwhile Wu can look for Misako and then we can end this.

"I suppose it might work..." Said Wu.

"According to my processors, our odds are-"

"Zane! Stop. Never tell me the odds." Said Kai.

"Now let's go." I said."And then maybe we can rest at ease after Jay is defeated.

"Ninja-Go!" We all said as the abandoned arcade came into view.