Assault on the Monastery

Welcome everyone, to my favorite chapter yet! Enjoy and don't forget to comment & vote when you're done. More chapters on the way soon!

WU POV

"Okay everyone, time to begin training!" I said as we walked outside after breakfast. "We will begin with stretches! Swooping Crane!" All of the ninja began doing the Swooping Crane as I prepared for a nice relaxing day of training the ninja.

MISAKO POV

I walked back up the main street of Ninjago City. I had been searching for Jay for days, and it was finally time to head back to the Monastery and report the bad news to the others. Then, by miracle I saw Jay walking up the street further behind me.

"Jay! I've been looking everywhere for you. I'm glad you're okay." I said as I ran towards Jay. Wait, was that Harumi and an army of Nindroids behind him...

JAY POV

"Misako, so nice to see you." I said smiling.

"Jay... What have you done!" Misako said shocked.

"I've just gathered up a few trash collectors to help me clean up the Monastery!" I said."But since you were genuinely worried about me, I will give you a token of my appreciation by not destroying you. If only I could say the same for the others. In fact, they're probably laughing and training together right now, not worried about me at all. In fact, I'd be surprised if Nya and Lloyd haven't slept together yet."

"Jay, do not let vengeance consume you!" Misako shouted.

"It's too late for that. You two!" I yelled pointing at two Nindroids. Escort this kind woman back the the abandoned arcade and tie her up. Then meet up with us at the Monastery 0f Spinjitzu."

"Don't you dare destroy my son!" Misako yelled.

"Oh, that would be too easy for him," I said nonchalantly."I have something far worse in mind. Now let's move!" I yelled to the Nindroids, Mechanic, and Harumi.

(meanwhile at the monastery)

WU POV

"Haha, looks like I win." Said Cole as he finished with Kai in a practice fight.

"Very good, Cole." I said.

"Zane, your turn to fight Cole." I told Zane.

"You're on Zane!" Said Cole as they began battling.

LLOYD POV

I watched together with Nya as Cole and Zane battled.

"Nice day, huh?" I said hugging onto Nya.

"Every day with you is nice," Nya said hugging me back. We sat and smiled, enjoying the moment.

All of a sudden, Sensei dropped his staff and gasped.

"What is it Master? Are you okay?" I asked as Sensei was catching his breath.

"No... We are in great danger." Said Wu. "It's Jay, I-I can feel his thirst for vengeance."

"What? Jay? I thought he was gone..." Said Nya as she hugged me tighter.

"It's going to be okay, Nya." I said, hoping and praying that Sensei was wrong.

JAY POV

"Everyone, March faster!" I said as we neared the Mountains of Impossible Height.

"So, Jay..." Harumi said."What do you have in mind for Lloyd?"

"It's a surprise. Let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy who gave me this..." I showed Harumi a vile of Great Devourer venom and a syringe.

"What are you going to use that for?" She asked.