𝐗𝐗𝐈

My eyes slowly fluttered as I finally woke up but I found my hands and feet being tied up in a tight chain. I tried to pull it but it just made my arms and feet ache in pain.

"Fucking shit.." I muttered as I looked around trying to have a plan in my mind with the things around me. I then heard footsteps coming and the door was immediately swung open by the brown haired guy along with his sapphire eyes looking straight at me.

Him, it was him who killed Hitachi. The guy that you've been looking for all this years, it was him, Hitachi's long time ex and your former classmate at UA.

"Oh? You're finally awake, how lucky.." he cooed as he grab your chin and glared at you

"Fucking shut up, Shinazuka!! Let me go so that I can kill you along with your little guys!!" You yelled as he clicked his tongue and shaking his head profusely

"You've become closer to that Bakugou guy lately and I don't like it especially with your use of words.." Shinazuka said, hardly letting go of you

"Where is Yachi? Tell me.."

"How about we skip that part and put you slowly into your death?" He said as he clicked the button which made the chains become loose for a second and then made it tighter once more. "I want to see your limbs fall apart!!"

"You're crazy.." You muttered which made him cock his head into your direction

"What did you just say to me?"

"I said that you're crazy!! That's why Hitachi broke up with you in the first place! She told how disgusting of a person you were and she was right to pick the right choice and be with Katsuki!" Y/n said, laughing hysterically which made him fume in anger

"Shut up, you bitch! I treated you like my family that's why I accepted you into this group of mine, I never knew that you were a traitor like anybody else! That's why..you deserve to die right now!!" He yelled as he clicked the button once more and Y/n took advantage of the chains being loose so that she could make contact with it and trap him.

Her eyes widened as nothing had happened and her arms are being locked up in so much tighter than before. Y/n winced as Shinazuka laughed at her.

"Y-You!! What do you think you're doing? Escaping me? Well that won't work since that chain is made up of metal with an alloy that can cancel quirks, typical L/n" he smirked as Y/n grit her teeth in anger.

"Bring her in" Shinazuka demanded and the man behind him immediately nodded and brought a moving sack with him.

"Sensei!!" Yachi cried as she crawled out of the sack to just find her getting chained up. She then looked up at the man who was smirking creepily at her.

"What a beautiful girl..you look just like your mother along with that strong quirk of hers.."

"Uh no, I look like my papa and my quirk is mixed" Yachi said, rolling her eyes which made him twitch in annoyance but managed to calm down as he took a deep breath.

"Such a shame that your mother had gone so soon but she deserved it since she didn't love me. Why! Why does Hitachi need to be with that stupid Bakugou! I'm a better person than him! L/n..what do you see in him that you think that Hitachi couldn't see in me?"

"Gosh! Just move on already!! I don't know if you see this but you're such a push-over and so fucking clingy! Why is it that you need Yachi to conquer the world? Is kidnapping children not enough for you? Is killing Hitachi not enough for you?!" She asked, fuming in anger

"Hitachi's quirk is truly marvelous unlike mine which put me into the support course like you. Now that Yachi also has it then it must mean that my beloved Hitachi is living on her behalf!"

"Y-You ruined a family! And you're ruining the lives of many children here, especially Yachi's!"

"Children? All I see here is the one and only Hitachi, oh how beautiful she is in my eyes.."

"Let me go!!" Yachi yelled as she pushed away the guy, he scoffed annoyingly as he grabbed another button and turned to look at Y/n. "This is what she gets because you're such a naughty girl!" He then pressed the button which made Y/n electrocuted, she screamed in pain which made Yachi's breath hitch.

"S-stop it!! Sensei!!"

"Everyone, this is the place where Yachi and Y/n are. We have to be careful- Kacchan!! What are you doing??" The villain's might spot us!! Midoriya yelled as Bakugou just walked away straight to the said building.

"Shut the fuck up!! I'm going to end this fight! And I'm going to save them!" Bakugou shouted as he completely went inside running, not listening to the other hero's retorts.

"Bakugou will always be Bakugou" Sero said, sighing as he went in with the others.

"Ack-! Oi! Get the hell away from me!!" Bakugou yelled as he found himself getting surrounded by kids. They then stopped as Todoroki had frozen them and had removed the bracelet attached to their wrists, the kids then blinked in fear and in confusion as they looked around to see pro heroes.

"Wait..isn't that Hatsume's stolen baby?" Midoriya asked as he looked at the gadget carefully before pocketing it.

"Shit! L/n, what did you do?! The fucking heroes are here!!" Shinazuka yelled as the alarm rang repeatedly, he hit his head to get some sense in him but suddenly realized that Y/n couldn't answer since she was getting electrocuted. He turned it off and waited for her response.

"Hmm, I-I don't know. Figure it out, asshole.." Y/n muttered as she hung her head low which made him furious.

"Bitch!!" He then went to electrocute Y/n once more but didn't seem to find the button to do so. painful expression that he was expecting. Yachi had pushed him away as she held two buttons in her hands and clicked one of them which made Y/n free.

"Oww, m-my wrists hurt so bad.." Y/n said as she stumbled to get ahold of the chains and land a punch on him but a thick fog suddenly showed up leading him to escape.

She coughed a couple times before it disappeared and as expected the people in front of her were gone.

"Shit, he got away..along with Yachi.."