𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Yachi woke up so suddenly but was too tired to get up until her bladder told her so, she pouted as she lazily stood up and was shocked to see her sensei and her dad hugging each other as they slept.

"Ohh!" Yachi silently exclaimed as she tiptoed to reach out to the phone at the nightstand and took a picture of herself before taking a picture at the both of them.

"I'm going to show this to Haru" Yachi said as she typed in Kirishima's number and sent the photos that she took before bringing it back and waking her father up.

"Papa" the little girl said as she shook her father but he didn't budge as he let out some little snores. "Papa!!" She called out silently in order to not wake up Y/n. Bakugou groaned, rubbing his eyes and looking straight at her daughter.

"What do you want? Hugs? Kisses?" He asked

"I need to go pee-pee" she answered

"Alright" he said, nodding as he got up and slowly removed Y/n's arm away from him. Both Yachi and Bakugou tried to not laugh at the sight of Y/n's drooling figure before going to the bathroom.

He waited outside as he checked his phone only to find out that it was still weekday which meant that Yachi still got school, his tired body already thought that it was already the weekend.

"Fucking idiot" he muttered as Yachi got out and looked at him.

"Papa, I'm done"

"Yeah, wait there for a while" Bakugou said as he grabbed a sticky note and a pen to start writing that he and Yachi would go back home along with his number and stick it beside her nightstand hoping that she would see it.

He didn't even bother to get changed since most of his things were in his house including Yachi's uniform. Bakugou starts the car with his daughter right beside him with a confused look on her face.

"Where are we going?" Yachi asked

"Home"

"But wouldn't sensei be sad if we left?"

"I already told her that we would go back so don't worry about it" he smiled as he ruffled her hair and drove away. Silence overtook them both as it was still early in the morning and Yachi was still tired but he felt a bit uneasy as he continued his journey to go back home.

'Should I go back? Nah, I don't want Y/n to be burdened because of us' he thought as they both finally reached their house. Bakugou woke up Yachi from her little nap but figured that she was too tired so he just carried her all the way.

He grabbed the keys from his pocket with his other hand only to find that it was open, he was sure that he locked it before he went out. He swung the door open as he held Yachi tight in his arms, nothing seemed wrong until he saw a note lying at the dinner table.

Give her to us

He gagged as he covered Yachi's nose, it smelled like..dried blood? Bakugou immediately called the authorities and he was told that they were coming shortly in a few minutes.

They inspected his house and found no evidence or traces except for the bloody note. He felt so uneasy as the note repeatedly lingered in his mind.

Who could her be? Was it Yachi? Was it Y/n? Or is it somewhat his mom? He didn't know, but he was furious at whoever did that.

"Sir, that note was beyond testing and we will report you the results shortly after we received it" the officer said and Bakugou just nodded as they got away, now leaving him and his daughter alone.

Lets just say that he didn't get to sleep properly as he watched his daughter sleeping as he wanted to protect her so eagerly.

"I wouldn't let the same thing happen ever again" he promised himself as he deeply sighed before playing with Yachi's hair to keep him entertained through the night.

Y/n groaned as she woke up and noticed that Bakugou was gone along with Yachi.

"Maybe they got back.." she mumbled as slowly sat up to see a note stuck at her nightstand. She read it and figured out that she was right before preparing herself to go to school.

"Shoya?"

"Present!" He said as he raised his hand before you took note of it

"Yachi?"

"..."

"Alright, Dachi?"

"..."

"Looks like your friends are absent-!" A knock was heard through the door and it showed a worried woman with a small demonic wing on her back along with Bakugou bringing Yachi in and some cops following behind him.

"K-Kids! I want you to grab your crayons and draw anything that you like. I'll check it later since sensei has to do something for a while.." Y/n instructed as she headed straight to the door.

"Yes!" The kids said complying as they grabbed the coloring materials from the shelf.

"W-what?! Daichi is missing?" Y/n exclaimed as she put her hand over to her mouth in extreme shock

"I couldn't find him when I got here so I went back to our house thinking that his brother already picked him but he said that he couldn't find him either and thought that I brought him back.." the woman said as tears started to well up her eyes.

"I'm really sorry to hear that, I-I wasn't paying full attention on the kids so I take the full blame on what happened" Y/n said as she looked down in disappointment

"There's none of you to blame, it was the fucking villains" Bakugou said in a stern voice until the cop tapped his shoulder and started to speak up.

"The results came and the blood matched with the woman right here" the police said as he pointed at Daichi's mom which made her gasp.

"My son! What did they do to him?!" She exclaimed as she fully cried and Y/n rubbed circles on her back with a sad look written on her face.

"May I ask something? Why am I here in the first place?" Y/n asked

"Ah yes, we just want to inform you about your student and to protect yourself in the future"

"Alright, I understand. Can I be excused now since I have class to attend to.."

"Yes ma'am, you may"

"Thank you!" Y/n said as she smiled before walking away.

The investigations continued so on and so forth as Bakugou came back to his agency only to be greeted by Kirishima.

"So got something to tell me?" He asked with a cheeky grin on his face

"A shitty villain broke into my house" Bakugou bluntly said, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Oh.. Well, tell me another one!!"

"What the hell are you on?" Bakugou asked as Kirishima was getting suspicious

"A random number sended me a photo of you and Y/n sleeping together, look" Kirishima said as he tilted his phone for Bakugou to see.

"What?! Who the hell would take this and fucking how?!" Bakugou exclaimed as he took a look at it once more before grabbing Kirishima's phone only to send the photo to him before walking away. He wouldn't admit it but he was proud that his daughter had done that.

"Did he think that I wouldn't notice what he did?" Kirishima told himself before going out to patrol.

Y/n watched as her students continued to draw random things that went up to their minds and she was getting bored so she grabbed her phone to check on her messages. She then saw a random number and clicked it to see a picture of her and Bakugou hugging each other.

"Ehhh?!!!"