𝐈𝐈

Under the cherry blossom tree on a spring day, a certain h/c girl is taking up her courage to finally confess to her crush. As of now, she is still waiting for him to come by the invitation that she put in his locker.

"I like you!! I really, really, really like you!! I liked you for a long time and I think it's time to finally tell you! So please go out with me, just one date is fine!!" You exclaimed with a blush covering your face as you handed out the tickets for a movie date and the guy in front of you looked at you in disgust.

"Ha?! What makes you think that I'll like a nerd like you?! I would never, so fuck off!! And get the fuck out of my sight!!" He yelled, pushing you out of the way as he scoffed and you yelped, falling on your knees still sad over the fact that they weren't interested.

You clenched your fists as you stopped your tears from pouring down your face and you absolutely can't get over the fact that you are rejected, again.

"Why does love have to be so hard? I just want a boyfriend like the others, dammit!! Why does this have to happen to me?! I hate being single!!" You exclaimed as you ripped the love letter that you made into tons of pieces, heck you even burned them after school was over at your house.

"Sensei! Sensei!" All the students shouted as they found you dozing off in the middle of class.

"Oh right, you all did a great job at matching the pictures together! So who wants their reward?" You asked cheerfully and they all nodded their heads, you were just about to put on a movie when a student suggested that they should watch heroes fighting instead.

"No, no, I think it's very gory and you kids shouldn't watch it!" You suggested that they take a nap instead but they didn't comply so you have no choice but to put the television on the news.

It showed Dynamight fighting a villain and it looked like he was having a hard time defeating it, you looked at Yachi thinking that she would be worried but she didn't seem fazed.

You wouldn't tell it but you found it a bit creepy.

The class soon then came to an end and parents were already picking them up but some students were still left since their parents also signed an after-school program for them.

"Uhm Yachi, right?" You asked, taking a seat next to her and she nodded. "If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you worried for your dad when he's fighting someone?" You said, feeling embarrassed as you were talking to a child in a casual way.

"Because! Papa is strong! He never loses and does bam-bam to the villains!" Yachi said as did a little punch in the air with a wide grin on her face.

"I see, you're an adorable child! I'm sure that your father is lucky to have you and you must be bored sitting here all alone, why don't we play with the other kids?" You turned to look at the other kids before helping her stand up.

"Yes, sensei!!" She cheered as she ran towards the other kids.

"Mochi, catch!" Haru said, throwing the ball at the curly brunette haired girl. Mochi catched it but the ball just dropped onto the ground and the rest of the kids couldn't pick them up anymore due to her quirk.

Mochi Midoriya, quirk; can make anything she touches really heavy but she wouldn't be affected by it and can just hold(the thing that she touched) it like normal.

"No fair!!" Haru yelled as he clenched his fists, already hardening and drips of acids dripped down on the floor from his hands which caused to create a small crater.

Haru Kirishima, quirk; can make any parts of his body harden but everytime he does acid come pouring down on that part, his hardening also acts as a shield for his acids.

"Shoya! Fill the crater with your ice!" Kiyomi exclaimed as she pointed at the hole at the ground.

Shoya Todoroki, quirk; he can emit fire and ice on the left side of his body while he can also create things on the right side of his body.

"Alright" he quickly said before creating an ice pack and throwing it on the ground. Kiyomi groaned in annoyance before zapping him with her alligator clips attached to her ear.

Kiyomi Kaminari, quirk; electricity but in order to use it she needs to get her clips attached to something conductible.

"Ow" Shoya pouted as he rubbed his arm but acted like nothing just happened as he saw Yachi walking towards them along with their sensei.

"Kids, I'm just here to remind you to refrain from using your quirk.." Y/n immediately stayed silent as she saw the mess in front, Y/n just had a smile on her face but the kids could feel that she wasn't happy about it.

"Sorry sensei!! We didn't mean it! It's all Mochi who did it" Haru said as he pointed at the said girl and she just looked at him in disbelief.

"What? No I didn't!! You're the one who got angry and did all this!!" They both argued for a while and Y/n thankfully stopped it before it even got worse.

'I didn't study an extra year for this!! I hope fixing this hole won't affect my salary.." Y/n thought as she observed the kids even more. 

'Although I have to say, their quirks are incredibly strong, like really strong..'