𝐗𝐈𝐗

"Are you mad at me?" Y/n asked as she get a hold of Bakugou's hands and clasped it together

"Mad at you?! Hell no! I'm just shocked, that's all..and I fucking hate secrets" Bakugou said being flustered as Y/n held his hand and wore a dress that complimented her body in which she wore under the big puffy jacket earlier at the meeting.

"Then I'm glad that you aren't!" Y/n said as she smiled at him, slowly letting go of his hands

"Why would I be mad that you're an undercover hero? You're fucking badass when you fight villains and now I know why you said to 'take your time' when I texted you because you know that you'll be there, right?"

"Yeah" she answered, smiling

"Y/n, I want you to tell me more about yourself. I want to know the real you" Bakugou declared which made Y/n's heart to skip a beat

"T-then, I'm Y/n L/n an undercover hero and my hero name is Malleable, you already know that but studied 2 years of support course and 2 years of hero course at UA to practice my skills even more and then an agency invited me to be an undercover hero, now here I am!"

"So then how the fuck did you graduate with us?" He asked

"I didn't exactly learn about the academics in my extra year but I only learned about hero work, it was pretty tiring" Y/n answered as she leaned her head closer to him

"I can fucking see that" Bakugou said, chuckling

"I know right!!" She exclaimed

Their conversation continued and to be honest they were having fun, telling each other stories, sharing some embarrassing moments of themselves and many more. They wouldn't say it but they are having a blast.

"Why the hell are you so eager to finish your mission anyways?" Bakugou asked as he continued to eat his pasta along with Y/n.

"Hmm, maybe because I would become a well-known hero like you or I could go to another country. I specifically chose this mission because of something and it's in the contract" Bakugou immediately stiffened as she even mentioned moving to another place.

'At least she was honest with it..' Bakugou thought as he narrowed his eyes at her

"Did you already pick?.." he asked, slurping the pasta

"Not yet, it was very confusing and I still want to know what's best for me, I don't want to regret my decision later on" Y/n answered as she ate the pasta and slowly got closer to him as they shared a string of their food.

Their faces flushed red and Y/n immediately shut her eyes expecting his lips to come in contact with hers but before that happened a waiter came in their way so she immediately bit the noodle and chewed it as she turned to the waiter.

"Maam, here is the bill"

"Yes, thank you. Do you take card?" Y/n asked as she grabbed her wallet but before that happened Bakugou immediately stopped her

"Don't mind her, I'll pay" he said, taking his card but Y/n immediately slapped his hand before he could even give it to the waiter

"Katsuki! I'll pay, this isn't the olden days in which men had to pay for their dates besides I can pay for myself" Y/n said giving the waiter her card but Bakugou immediately grabbed her wrists and forced the waiter to grab his card

"I'll pay!!" He yelled

"No! I will!!" Y/n yelled back which caused the waiter in front of them to sweatdrop

"M-ma'am! Sir! What about you both pay half of the price for what you both ordered?" The waiter suggested as they twitched a smile, grabbing both of their cards and walked away to go to the register.

"I guess that solves our problem" Bakugou said, shrugging his shoulders like nothing had happened.

They had retrieved their cards back and soon after, they both left the restaurant. Right now Bakugou is driving Y/n to her house as his hands laid on her thighs, it was unintentional but they didn't say anything about it.

"We're here" Bakugou said as he stopped his car before turning to Y/n

"Katsuki, I just want to say that had a great time with you and thanks for bringing me home" Y/n said as she smiled before getting out of the car but Bakugou suddenly remembered something and stopped her

"Wait!" He called out, holding her wrists which made her confused

"Hmm?" She hummed, tilting her head

"I forgot to give you these," Bakugou said, reaching out at the back of his car and giving a bouquet of flowers to Y/n. She gasped in shock before happily taking it.

"Thank you! You didn't have to do this, gosh they're adorable" Y/n exclaimed as she took a little sniff at the flowers and they smelled wonderful.

"I figured that I'll buy them for you when I was driving Yachi to go to her fucking grandma" Bakugou said as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away out of embarrassment

"Oh yeah! Say hi to Yachi for me and you're not the only one who had something up their sleeve" Y/n said with a large grin on her face and she started walking closer to him. She then took a deep breath and quickly kissed him on the cheek, she then pulled away with a heavy blush on her face.

"Omg!! I just kissed somebody!! O-on the cheek!! And it's the opposite gender of me!!" Y/n exclaimed as she ran around still couldn't believe what just happened.

"Righttt, she never kissed somebody.." Bakugou said to himself as she watched Y/n freak out with a smirk on his features.

"I think you missed, it's supposed to be on the lips"

"Well I'm sorry to inform you that I don't know how to kiss someone, that's why I did it on your cheek! I really want to kiss you but I don't know how!!" She exclaimed and pouting soon after

"You a kinesthetic learner?" He asked which made you turn to him

"Maybe? I don't exactly know-.." He cut you off by slamming your lips into his which made Y/n melt. She then closed her eyes as she tried her best to kiss him back. Bakugou smiled through the kiss as he put his arm around your waist which made you part your lips slightly which led him to explore your mouth, you were pretty flustered by his action but still let him do it as you were wanting it.

Y/n was the first to pull away as she panted, still catching her breath. He knew that she was speechless as she blushed even more while staring at his fiery, vermillion eyes.

"Nice" was all Y/n said before going into her house and waving goodbye to him. She then watched him leave before falling on her knees.

"Yeah.. I still love him"

"I fucking love that woman" Bakugou chuckled as he continued to drive to pick Yachi up from Mitsuki.