𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Sensei! Listen to my poem please! I already memorized it!" Yachi pleaded as Y/n waved goodbye to the other kids and they were the only ones left in the classroom.

"Really? Then let's hear it!" Y/n said as she clasped her hands and prepared herself to hear it from her student.

"She kisses my boo boos. She braids my hair. My mother is beyond compare, we love you mothers everywhere" Yachi said in a robotic voice which made Y/n sigh.

"Can you make it not sound like a robot..? Only if you can but if not then I can't force you to, i-it's alright!" Y/n said, giving Yachi a thumbs up but the little girl just frowned and laid down on the floor.

"I'm so lonely without a mama! I long for a mama like-!" Yachi stopped for a bit as she saw a familiar figure on the door and hugged her. "Auntie Camie! You came!" Yachi cheered and the woman with fawn colored hair just smiled before hugging Yachi.

"Yes, yes, but please don't call me auntie because it makes me feel old, you can just call me Camie or mama instead-!" She was cutted off as Y/n threw a pen in her direction and the smoke which Y/n assumed was an illusion faded away.

"Who are you? And what are you doing to my student?" Y/n asked as she grabbed another pen reader to point it at her but Camie just waved her hands in defense.

"It's not what you think! Me and Bakugou-kun are really close friends so he told me to pick up his daughter because he's busy at his agency! And how can you not know me, I'm Illus-o-Camie!" She said pointing at herself and Y/n just sighed before dropping the pen at her desk. (crdts from mha wiki that I knew her hero name)

"I see, but I still don't believe you" Y/n said, crossing her arms

"Don't worry! I got a permission slip from him because he knew that you protect your students dearly!" Camie said as she handed you a slip of paper and you just looked at it before stabbing it with a pen once more.

"Oh it's real, I thought it was another illusion" Y/n said as her eyes widened which caused Camie to chuckle.

"You really don't trust me that much? I'm not a villain, if you want I can even show you my pro hero license" she replied, now looking around her pockets but Y/n stopped her

"That's not needed, feel free to take her home now" Y/n sighed before grabbing her bags as she was ready to close the classroom but Camie blocked the door and grinned.

"I think you need to set off your boundaries to other peoples life, you ask so many questions and all I wanted was just for me to pick up Bakugou-kun's daughter. I didn't see you do this to others, so why Yachi? Is she somewhat special to you? Or is it because you want to make a good impression at Bakugou-kun that's why you're using his daughter?" She asked, peering down at you and you just scoffed before turning to look at her.

"First of all, I'm just trying to protect my students from getting into danger and I already recognized the other parents so I don't need to ask them that many questions and it's totally my fault for not knowing you sooner. Secondly, I'm not using Yachi to get closer to Bakugou, I'm just the teacher of his daughter and nothing more besides you already said it yourself that you both are close friends, so I don't see anything wrong with that"

"Ahh I see! But just so you know I was just kidding! No need to get too serious about it, Bakugou-kun might get angry at me if I don't bring him Yachi immediately. Bye bye now!" Camie said as she brought Yachi with her and walked away waving Y/n farewell.

"Y-yes! Then please keep safe!" Y/n said, waving back

'What the hell was that about? And it's not like I care if Bakugou would choose to find a new mom for Yachi. Ughh!! Why am I thinking of it in the first place anyway?!' You thought, shaking your head and slapped yourself a couple of times before finally closing the classroom and going home.

"Bakugou-kun~! I brought back Yachi! Now tell me, did I do a good job or did I do a good job?" Camie asked

"Shut the hell up!! You literally fucking forced me to stay here at the agency so you could pick up my daughter!!" Bakugou yelled as he continued to do his paperworks

"You're busy anyways so I'm already doing you a favor! Now I totally see why you had taken a liking for her teacher, what would Hitachi think of it, hmm?" She cooed which made him annoyed

"Do not fucking bring her up, now get the hell out!!" Bakugou demanded as he pointed at the door and Camie just sighed.

"Alright, alright, geez! At least I kept her safe, kidnapping has been getting popular to the villains demand lately and I don't want her to experience the same thing as you did so-"

"Out!!"