𝐗𝐕

"Yachi? What are you looking at?" You asked as you came up to her and saw that she was holding your yearbook at UA back then.

"I want to read but I only see pictures" she said as she started flipping through the pages

"Well that's not a book that can show you stories – I mean, some of them are but that book is about the students who graduated from UA with me" Y/n said, taking the book from her and starting showing people in it.

"UA? Just like what papa told me, he said that he and my real mama went there and did kissy kissy" Yachi said as she put her hands together and acted like it was kissing.

"You want me to tell you a story?" You asked with a smile on your face and she nodded sheepishly, you put her to your lap before taking a deep breath and started to talk.

"Well when I was young I went to school with your parents, I passed all sorts of tests to go to the hero course but because of my quirk the principal at that time had an idea and put me to support course instead to make me stronger, I don't actually know if that's a good or a bad idea up until now" you turned to look at Yachi and you knew that she was invested in your story which made you chuckle.

"And so there I was, at the support course while your parents are in the hero one. I was quite jealous of your mom because she took my place to be in the hero course but it's alright because she met your dad. Your dad probably told you this but she was an angel, the nicest person in the world that I have ever met in my entire life. Heck, tons of boy likes her back then, including Todoroki but your father managed to be with her"

"Papa told me that!! And he also said that angels need to go back to where it belongs, in heaven.." Yachi said, frowning so slightly but you tickled her a bit to make her smile.

"Yeah, soon after that me and your mom became friends and she understands why I'm jealous of her, but I'm already over that so don't worry. I then bumped into a guy, he was handsome, smart, strong, and probably the most dreamiest man that you'll ever meet, I then realized how much I loved him.. I already know that I don't have a chance because I was rejected quite a few times when I was in middle school" Y/n chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck, still reminiscing about the harsh memory.

"What's rejected?" Yachi asked

"Hmm, its when you love someone but they don't love you back" Y/n answered

"That's sad, but don't worry sensei because I love you very much!! So I'm not rejecting you!" The little girl exclaimed as she hugged her sensei, Y/n smiled at her action before she started to pat her head.

"That's not how it works but anyways, I confessed to him and then he rejected me real bad! I then talked to your mom about it and I only found out that I was rejected because he already had a girlfriend, can you guess who the girlfriend is?"

"Hmm, Auntie Momo??" Yachi answered as she raised an eyebrow at Y/n

"No, it was your mom and the guy that I loved back then was Katsuki, your dad.." Y/n said as she slumped in embarrassment and just laughed it all out before turning to look at the little girl once more.

"Papa rejected you?! But why??" She exclaimed in extreme disbelief

"Because..I was a nerd. To be honest, I'm a crazy nerd. I would try and get as much information that I could get from his classmates, especially Midoriya, the current no. 1 hero.."

FLASHBACK:

"Yachi-san!! I just got rejected, again!!" You exclaimed as you ran to her direction with tears in your eyes. You hugged her so suddenly which caused to let out a small gush of air due to her quirk, being shockwave.